密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 英華小學 YW Channel 2上中
查看: 45933|回覆: 95
go

YW Channel 2上中 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-10-31 23:51 |顯示全部帖子
Channel reporter report duty immediately!!
Everybody is specially made by God with purpose.  ;-) Never FROWN, even when U R SAD. 'Cos U never know who is falling In Love with your SMILE. :)

2#
發表於 07-10-31 23:54 |顯示全部帖子
How about we invite www honey to give us a introductory course on Facebook application on Nov 2 night to channel 2 beauties? When should we start the B-party?
Everybody is specially made by God with purpose.  ;-) Never FROWN, even when U R SAD. 'Cos U never know who is falling In Love with your SMILE. :)

3#
發表於 07-11-1 16:59 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 KLLP 於 07-11-1 09:55 硐表
www,
你唔好偏心呀, P1 個面都要俾呀

We have incubated our friendship with www a year before we can have a birthday party, you have to wait for P.2 la!

4#
發表於 07-11-1 16:59 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 JAMmama 於 07-11-1 16:42 硐表
細仔的能力得到肯定 ...

5#
發表於 07-11-1 18:13 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 sneezy 於 07-11-1 17:14 硐表
Sorry, 我有事要辦, 不來了

What is more important than dining with us?

6#
發表於 07-11-5 16:43 |顯示全部帖子
Woo! Get birth at 6:00am! So early in the morning, I guess JAM had not yet waked up  at that time!

Congratulations!!

7#
發表於 07-11-6 14:05 |顯示全部帖子
6磅9, not small.
jamma就慘d, 子宮痛到不得了. 要食住止痛藥喎. JAm has high tolarence ability to pain, she must be very painful! Has she started breastfeed Mavis?

大眼仔_媽咪,
My son has joined the Tsuen Wan Baseball club training programme which is  held on Shek Keep Mei Sport Field every Saturday from 2pm to 5 pm.  We have not joined the competition game for we cannot afford the time paid since he still have other activities, on the other hand, we will leave HK in Christmas time, so we cannot attend the full competition game anyway.

8#
發表於 07-11-7 14:39 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 大眼仔_媽咪 於 07-11-6 14:27 硐表
Anthea,
Is it the Tsuen Wan Baseball Club training at Shek Keep Mei Sport Fieldis a "private" association rather than the one organised by theBaseball Association?
The final timetable for the competition escape the peak season of Christmas and Chinese New Year:) .  My son's team trained at the "Morse Park" win for 2 games already.  Hope he can enjoy the game during the process.

The Tsuen Wan Baseball Club is a member of the Baseball Association.  The first course my son joined is organised by the Baseball Association  (same as your son's but at different location), but the course is actually taught by the Tsuen Wan Baseball Club coaches, they told us they have organized the second course (the one we are attending), also subsidized by  the government, since the time and venue fit us better, the my son will follow the same coaches as the first course, so we choose this one rather than the course offered by the Baseball Association. Though not joined Baseball Association's game , my son is still enjoying his 3 hours baseball game every week very much.  It is his favourite sport till now.
Congratulations to your sons' leading status in the game. If both our sons like baseball, one day they will meet at the field.

[ 本文章最後由 Anthea 於 07-11-7 18:49 編輯 ]

9#
發表於 07-11-7 14:48 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Easy媽咪 於 07-11-7 10:39 硐表
thanks sneezy

ic, 等我留意下先. thanks
仔食果隻係bk媽咪介紹架, 佢地都食得幾好, 主要成份係三文魚油.

Easyma,
你仔食緊由外國返黎訂魚油丸, 仲可以食bilberry 丸, the first one provide omega 3, the latter one provide 花青素.  Personally I prefer natural food than processed food.  Omega 3 can be got from organic flax seed (sold by Jusco supermarket, Green dot dot, etc.), 花青素 can be got from any black/blue/purple food like black rice, black sesame, black currant, purple grape, blueberry, purple cabbage, etc.

10#
發表於 07-11-7 14:49 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 YMMON 於 07-11-7 12:53 硐表

zz - 1 樽
ym - 1 樽

各位早晨 !!

呢幾日係公司都上唔到BK, 好慢, 入唔到去

www is not in HK, you have to wait for her.

11#
發表於 07-11-8 21:02 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 sneezy 於 07-11-8 13:10 硐表
你出來啦, 好掛住你呀   
其實唔係我迷信呀  我知道jam媽係咁諗的

How do you know?

Haven't seen a bsby so small for a long long time.

12#
發表於 07-11-8 21:03 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 YMMON 於 07-11-8 17:11 硐表
各位,
大家想幾時出動, 我係對面, 隨時ready
定係好似MM話齋, 等評估完, 12朝後先上去, 順便食埋薑醋

12朝 is JAM's request, I think we better follow and let her get some adaptation and rest first.

13#
發表於 07-11-8 21:08 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 大眼仔_媽咪 於 07-11-7 17:31 硐表
Anthea,

Actually, I am also looking for any timeslot that my boy can go on the 'green' now (as he might felt that the indoor baseball training is a bit 'boring' after his matches on the field)

The p ...

I can try.  Meanwhile you can go to the Association's web, there you can find members' webs, I once found Shui Shui Po baseball club's training course information (with subsidy).  Even without subsidy, the course is not expensive, $300 per month.

14#
發表於 07-11-8 21:10 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 sneezy 於 07-11-8 21:07 硐表
因為佢大家姐講過比我知囉  所以我地要自己醒水呀

I can't say something untrue!
Just say she is cute is OK?

15#
發表於 07-11-8 21:13 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Eva 於 07-11-8 02:06 硐表
我都照食藍梅素,因為貪平,買了許多!
另外一個朋友聽見我話個女無記性,又唔專心。佢話除了是態度問題之外,缺乏某些東西(我唔記得佢講的名稱)都會有這個情況出現,還介紹了l我買日本命力強腦素(dha70),她說她女兒吃了之後,效果顯著。我聽了,立即買啦!不過又是貪平,買了許多。

Being your sales is so good!

16#
發表於 07-11-9 13:51 |顯示全部帖子
Big eye mom,
How do you differentiate the time of training and time of games on the same Sunday afternoon then?

Other than big eye son, anybody joined the 圍棋 training?  My son also get thrilled in this. I promise to buy him an extra set of 圍棋 if he finish his homework fast enough this week.

Good news:
A parent has asked Ms Yiu about the 欠:
1. Missing book not counted,
2. Missing signature not counted.
3. Missing parent notice not counted.
4. Bundled homework only counted as once.

My class teacher said that the record will be reset in the 2nd semester, but she needs to double check that.  In that case, we don't need to be so nervous!

17#
發表於 07-11-9 14:02 |顯示全部帖子
Really really funny: a song of moms
Has to switch on your amplifiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFYcmZEOvW4

18#
發表於 07-11-10 00:02 |顯示全部帖子
Have not expected to hear from you so quickly! Hope to hear the good news of baby come home ASAP!

19#
發表於 07-11-13 12:13 |顯示全部帖子
lolo,

If you get a girl and her name start with E, then you will get a JET, you can change your name to JETmama.

20#
發表於 07-11-13 12:16 |顯示全部帖子
大眼仔_媽咪,
That means most Sunday you have to give up the training for the match!! You don't need any training course before the end of March!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題