發新帖
查看: 4771|回覆: 2
go

有無家長今日有去九龍塘宣小迎新日? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-8-3 23:08 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有無家長今日有去九龍塘宣小迎新日?

Hi,

My daughter also get assigned for violin.  I am also thinking if that is good for her.  It is true that violin is much more popular than most of other instruments there.  I don't know if it is good for her.  Well, she seems interested but I wonder if something not so popular will be better for her secondary school admission.  

I wonder if they can change to another instrument so they will have more musical exposure.

Have you bought your daughter the violin?  Where would you buy it?? At the place they recommended or you have done some research first?

2#
發表於 04-8-7 00:06 |顯示全部帖子

Do you know if I can choose saxophone for my daughter.  She is not so big in size and is it difficult for a little girl to make the sound out for saxophone.  Would anyone tell me if there are different size of saxophone for kids because I have a saxophone home and my daughter also interested.

3#
發表於 05-2-17 14:18 |顯示全部帖子

Hello,

My daughter has been learning Clarinet since the beginning of school year.  I think it is alright.  She likes it but she is not doing much practice now.  I wish she can really do more practice and that will absolutely help!

Well, I think all the parents should have got the reply slip asking for the Royal exam.  Our instructor is asking us to make the level 2 exam.  He says it may be a bit hard for them and need to spend more time during summer for practicing!!

How about others' progress?  Please share.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題