教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 SKH's interview (Central)
發新帖
查看: 18965|回覆: 3
go

SKH's interview (Central) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-5 23:34 |顯示全部帖子

Re: SKH's interview (Central)

I totally agree with you.  I had the same experience on last year.  I don't know how they evaluate the performance of the baby.  The teacher was so cool during the interview.  My baby ignore her and just pay attention on the toys.  For the small gift while finish of the interview, my baby also not interest on it coz it really "terrible" for a 2 years old baby.  I decide to let my baby study in St Paul Church finally, because the teacher can give me warmness feeling during the interview.
My baby is studying in St Paul Church so happy     

2#
發表於 06-11-6 00:46 |顯示全部帖子

I choose St Paul Church and start the kinder life since Sep of this year.  For details, you may see my above 發表.  I and my baby cannot communicate with teacher of SKH during the interview (maybe my problem).  But we can communicate with the teach of SPC, Blood, SMM and Oi Kwan Road LKPF very well and get the seat of AM class from all of them.

I surely say that I make a correct and proud decision for my baby since he is studying happily in the kinder and get the care from the teacher all the time (as my baby told me).

3#
發表於 06-11-10 12:08 |顯示全部帖子

Hello 男男

I hear from someone that most of the parent of St Paul Co-ed’s student are business man, professional and powerful background etc.  Otherwise, your kid is difficult to get into that school.

Is that true?

4#
發表於 06-11-21 22:58 |顯示全部帖子

Support fsforth

So I gave up SKH on last year for my son, even he got a seat of am class in SKH.

because I don't think SKH is the best choice, due to such "professional performance" of the teaher during the interview.

fsforth,
Please ask your friend calm down

人選擇你,定你選擇人?
只在乎你自己点睇, right?

So far, I feel that I made a 'RIGHT DECISION' for my son   .
‹ 上一主題|下一主題