搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 SKH's interview (Central)
查看: 18894|回覆: 264
go

SKH's interview (Central) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-4 16:35 |只看該作者

SKH's interview (Central)

今朝去o左鐵崗聖公會interview, 好墟"陷", 聽老師講有成11xx位小朋友報名, competition好大.

就我所見o既老師同嬸嬸都好nice, 校舍各處都好整齊清潔, 俾我o既感覺好好, 可惜地點比較遠.

我囡囡今日interview時o既表現都ok, 過程都幾順利, 大概5分鐘內完成, 囡囡大致上答到老師o既問題, 係有一條問題要兜下圈問佢先答到.  老師問我如果am class滿o左會唔會考慮pm class, 因我囡囡習慣要有午睡, 所以我答佢am class會比較適合佢多d.  唔知咁樣會唔會影響結果?  

有無其他家長可以分享下?
通常女仔o係skh出o黎會入邊間小學?

2#
發表於 06-11-5 14:17 |只看該作者

Re: SKH's interview (Central)

我仔仔都有去interview, 但係我的感覺不是太好, interview "kau" 其 & 不太公平, 有2個老師見4個小朋友, 4個小朋友在課室玩 (大概5分鐘), each teacher responsible for asking questions of 2 kids.  負責我仔仔那位老師用了4 分幾鐘(總之係用左99%時間!!)和另一位小朋友玩&問問題, 一d都唔理我仔仔, 只在最後20-10秒鐘內問我仔仔問題. 點解時間分配甘唔公平? 我個仔個樣又幾cute呀    點解要ignore我地?

3#
發表於 06-11-5 15:26 |只看該作者

My son also went to the interview yesterday and we waited for quite a long time to enter the classroom.

The teacher responsible for interviewing my son also asked the same question, that is, whether I could accept PM class or not. I just be very honest to her and I said I prefer AM Class. I think if I couldn't get the offer on Nov13, then I will send a letter to that school, asking a place in the AM Class or if it is really not possible, then I will accept PM Class.

Yesterday was also St Paul's Church Open Day and I visited the school. It's new and comfortable and warm. I also like that. Could anyone give opinion whether this school is good or not? Tks!

4#
發表於 06-11-5 23:12 |只看該作者

im_cyt 寫道:
我仔仔都有去interview, 但係我的感覺不是太好, interview "kau" 其 & 不太公平, 有2個老師見4個小朋友, 4個小朋友在課室玩 (大概5分鐘), each teacher responsible for asking questions of 2 kids.  負責我仔仔那位老師用了4 分幾鐘(總之係用左99%時間!!)和另一位小朋友玩&問問題, 一d都唔理我仔仔, 只在最後20-10秒鐘內問我仔仔問題. 點解時間分配甘唔公平? 我個仔個樣又幾cute呀    點解要ignore我地?

im_cyt,

I exactly have the same experience as yours.  The teacher just spent at most 1-2 mins on us, witnessing my son to finish a puzzle.  She did ask my son a few questions but none for me & my hubby.  I think they'll really be professional if they can assess the kids just within such a short period of time.

Just share some more... I think in such interview, the teacher should take the lead in asking the kids questions.  So I did not interfere and let my son response to the teacher.  But the parents opposite to me non-stop selling his son to the teacher when teacher was watching the kid play, e.g. that daddy boasted his son knowing all the 26 alphabets.  What so special for a 2-yr-old?   :wink:

Becky
My lovely Chezkel is 6.5 yrs old la!!

5#
發表於 06-11-5 23:34 |只看該作者

I totally agree with you.  I had the same experience on last year.  I don't know how they evaluate the performance of the baby.  The teacher was so cool during the interview.  My baby ignore her and just pay attention on the toys.  For the small gift while finish of the interview, my baby also not interest on it coz it really "terrible" for a 2 years old baby.  I decide to let my baby study in St Paul Church finally, because the teacher can give me warmness feeling during the interview.
My baby is studying in St Paul Church so happy     

6#
發表於 06-11-5 23:35 |只看該作者

beckylui

totally agree.....

會唔會見我屋企住既地點平民化, 所以連眼尾都唔sau?  如果唔係又點會in都冇得in (只是last 20-10 秒, 我真係覺得冇 in 過, 重要急急腳催我地走.....)

7#
發表於 06-11-5 23:54 |只看該作者

我都有同感, 我去in 個group 個老師花左成5分鐘同其中一個Daddy 講野, 但係其間都無咩同個小朋友有咩野interaction, 因為根本時間分配不平均, 所以, 我都無要求我個仔坐定定, 由得佢在課室中想去玩咩就玩咩, 個仔問我野我照正常答, 心想我唔你你都唔洗旨意呢兩個老師理你...

下面掛隊就已經浪費時間, 上到來又要等, 入到去見到個兩個老師就唔開胃, 如果唔係校名和跟其他名小學關係好, 真係有D唔想個仔入來in.

仲有兩個老師點可能同時間deal with 12個人 (小朋友+家長), 完全浪費大家時間, 一D感覺唔到佢地為過小朋友設想

8#
發表於 06-11-6 00:30 |只看該作者

No matter how the interview was done, SKH receives a lot of applicant every year. It seems that quite a lot of you are not satisfied with the school. But for Mamis whose children are studying in this school, they give very good comments.

I would like to ask one question, that is, if both SKH and St Paul's Church offer your children a place, which one will you choose? Why?

9#
發表於 06-11-6 00:43 |只看該作者

For those who did not get a place at the end but , for one reason or the other, still want their kid to attend this school, you may try early next year to see if there are people dropping out. Altenatively, try a year later when it is in K2 as there are quite some numbers of students switching to St. Step girls/St Joesph/some international school.

Thus far, my experience has been positive and the school does has a positive influence on my boy.

Best,

10#
發表於 06-11-6 00:46 |只看該作者

I choose St Paul Church and start the kinder life since Sep of this year.  For details, you may see my above 發表.  I and my baby cannot communicate with teacher of SKH during the interview (maybe my problem).  But we can communicate with the teach of SPC, Blood, SMM and Oi Kwan Road LKPF very well and get the seat of AM class from all of them.

I surely say that I make a correct and proud decision for my baby since he is studying happily in the kinder and get the care from the teacher all the time (as my baby told me).

11#
發表於 06-11-6 14:30 |只看該作者

Hi kiu_ma and other St Paul's Church mommies

After the interview with SKH (which is a very bad experience for us - we didn't received any interview & respect strictly speaking), I went to the Open Day of St Paul's Church.  I got a very good impression in this school.  Very nice teachers and parents, the K3 students who in the Open Day are smart yet polite.  The newly renovated campus is very impressive and comfortable.  May I know what kind of interview format and questions of this kinder last year?

I don't want my son to study in a kinder that the teacher doesn't care about him.....

12#
發表於 06-11-6 14:58 |只看該作者

Hello 各位媽媽,

我又無覺得好似你地講得咁差wor...負責個老師都好nice好好笑容, 雖然ng係用左好多時間int我個仔, 但感覺都ok...可能呢間學校真係太多人報名啦, 所以學校好難分配時間la...
仲有, interview好多時都真係要講下彩數, 如果撞到個好interviewer 就好, 遇到個not good gei 就真係....

我都有去St Paul's Church Open Day呀..好舒服, 好warm, 好有feel, 講真個環境仲好過SKH, 老師都好nice..but 始終無SKH出名...

SKH interview 可能安排得not so good, 但係好多番緊SKH既學生既mama都覺得SKH 好好wor..究竟係好定ng 好呢?

醒目開學勳章

13#
發表於 06-11-6 15:02 |只看該作者

我個小朋友星期六都有去 interview,我都好想知佢地收生有咩準則,我都覺得佢地 in 得比較求其,我估佢地其實已經內定左收生,in 我地只係做樣,in 我小朋友個位老師都唔理我個仔,仲比我聽到佢同另外個家長講“你個小朋友好似我個仔呀”,我心諗家下係黎 interview 呀,唔係出黎傾揍仔經呀,我覺得對我個小朋友好唔公平,我夠要排幾個鐘囉 Form 啦,如果我一早知都唔會洗時間囉呀,反正都唔公平架啦
我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!You're my sunshine. My only sunshine. U make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear. How much I Love U. Please don't take my sunshine away.

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

14#
發表於 06-11-6 15:13 |只看該作者

我只係報左skh同聖保羅堂, 其實之前已經concern skh太八股, 而家in埋, 真係
我都係鐘意聖保羅堂, 雖然未必有skh咁academic, 但我覺得佢老師較有心機! 呢樣野我覺得好緊要, 尢其我個仔唔係特別醒, 我希望老師可以有耐性去對待每一個小朋友lor!

15#
發表於 06-11-6 15:39 |只看該作者

st. paul church 以前係無班房
學生是在禮堂用 partitions 間開就當課室
曾經見過, 在 interview 當日兩公婆為此大吵
是否現在裝修了呢 ?

16#
發表於 06-11-6 15:45 |只看該作者

我們也有去星期六的面試,好彩比我預期的好(因上次交表那位老師不太有善),時間係12:30,應該係最後一批,所以都不用等太耐,上樓後一會便入課室(第一間房),我們那批小朋友比較細,而囡囡比較大d(五月出生),一開始老師叫小朋友同家長玩玩具先,一會後,兩位老師各自搵對象,最初的兩位小朋友不太說話,她們便找其他小朋友,有位長髮老師剛看見我們,便過來跟囡囡說話,問下玩緊的生果/食物係咩?切下d生果等,好彩囡囡經常玩煮飯仔,所以大部問題都答到,最後老師叫佢笑下,囡囡做了一個好誇張好可愛的笑容,引到老師好開心,之後老師送了一張貼紙比囡囡,我便提佢講多謝同飛吻,再比個'抱抱’老師.最後面試都順利渡過,不過我都不太抱有希望,始終太多競爭對手了!祝大家好運!

17#
發表於 06-11-6 16:06 |只看該作者

Fax Fax,

依家St Paul's Church剛剛裝修完, 2007年入學既小朋友有
福啦...有齊獨立課室, 仲好舒服, 超新淨 (但係又好有生氣, ng 覺得冷冰冰), 老師都好好人呀, 個English Teacher and the English Corner (also a individual classroom) 都好好...我同老公都好鍾意...如果touch wood入ng到SKH, 就肯定choose St Paul's Church...

咦, 講開又講呀, 妳地話SKH有無內定名單ya na?

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

18#
發表於 06-11-6 16:07 |只看該作者

faxfax
係呀, 而家間晒房, 好新淨好靚, 不過主要都係拉板形式, 有需要可以變返一個大廳
我老公就大讚個廁所"好豪華"   
不過好攪笑, 校長話, 有d家長鐘意新setting, 話concentrate一d, 又新又靚, 反而有d家長鐘意以前一大個廳, 話氣氛無咁焗促wor!

19#
發表於 06-11-6 17:46 |只看該作者

見我地o個位老師比較後生, 成日笑容滿面, 所以亞女都願意答佢問題, 我估skh o既interview, 老師比較注重小朋友o既表現, 除o左有關會唔會選擇下午班之外, 佢無問我任何問題.

不過, 睇到呢度有其他家長o既經歷, 我就覺得點解有部分老師唔擺多少少心機引導小朋友答問題? 小朋友對陌生人同環境要warm up 下.

我miss o左 報st paul church! 希望大家入到心水o既幼稚園.

20#
發表於 06-11-6 17:48 |只看該作者

內部認購我想間間都有, 但不是草草了事既借口, 好多公司都請人都一個位幾百人去in, 都係screen 過resume先叫人上來in, 更加唔會叫你等一個鐘, 跟住in唔夠你一分鐘就叫你走,你班老師又唔係無我地D申請書係手, 如果你覺得個小朋友唔順你老師大小姐眼, 父母背景又唔係你要既, 就晨早叫佢唔好來in 啦...

我覺得就算入到呢間野, 如果到時D老師先覺得個小朋友唔好教先來玩ignore, 三年架! 真係好影響個小朋友心智發展...到時一樣入唔到名校....

都係搵一間有愛心既學校先對得住個仔
‹ 上一主題|下一主題