教育王國 討論區 英華小學 YW Channel 2上中
發新帖
樓主: wwwmama
go

YW Channel 2上中 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-11-27 13:11 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #84 JAMmama 的文章

My younger son and my friend's younger son are both rejected. I am disappointed at the result. I am not sure whether the school has given any promise to the parents that first priority will be granted to those who have elder son studying in the school at the time of consultation on the change to DSS. My friend told me that the vice principal has promised to her that her younger son will be surely accepted since her elder son is a brilliant student. Anyone know how many existing parents lost at this moment.:cry:

[ 本文章最後由 YeeOnMama 於 07-11-27 13:25 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 07-11-27 14:14 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #3 JAMmama 的文章

JAMmama,

Thanks for your comfort and advice.
Yes, it's too late and useless to look back the school pledge even it really exists.

Hope you take care of youself and miracle comes to all YW parents in sorrow.ops:" />

I decide I will go to see Ms. Lam and raise our difficulties and disappointment to her. Also, I urge the school should place the residual seats amongst the existing parents.

[ 本文章最後由 YeeOnMama 於 07-11-27 14:36 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 07-11-28 14:09 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 JAMmama 於 07-11-27 13:40 發表

:cry: 我相信....失望的家長有很多....唯有共勉之......

我同你一樣....都係not sure, 但係從很多其他家長口中知道, 有人曾經講過細仔一定無問題, 只要哥哥在校表現唔係差, 又不是問題麻煩家庭的話..... 在PTA家 ...

JAMmama,

I have just come back from the school sport day. I and my friend have talked to several teachers but unfortunately we cannot see the principal. Here are what we learnt from them:

- they said the the selection system is just and fair, only the best will be chosen

- all candidates are ranked based on their performance during the two interviews

- it is not fair to the school if every existing parents ask for mercy and privilege

- they recommend that we do not need to do anything but wait because the residual places are allocated according to the ranking.

- they encourage us that our kids not being selected are not their problems but the school might not fit them.

[ 本文章最後由 YeeOnMama 於 07-11-28 14:32 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 07-11-28 17:44 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 JP 於 07-11-28 17:09 發表

YeeOnMama>>

I suppose these are the official "line to take" by the school!The tone is so unsympathetic!

I do agree that "selection system is just and fair, only the best will be chosen

- all can ...

I and my friend are the victims in such game and I really regret to sign out the agreement for school change to DSS. I am deeply sorry for my younger son because I am too confident to the school that it will fulfill the pledge and so I did not enrol any private school for him. How many times I cry do anyone knows?

Originally, I want to get some help from my elder son's class teacher but I exchange only the marble-hearted comments.

[ 本文章最後由 YeeOnMama 於 07-11-28 19:32 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 07-12-10 11:49 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 010 於 07-12-6 12:22 發表
特別通告:

先代大家感謝各位關心/支持

...P2班靚太...佢地暫時出左去散心...
唔好再追問佢地落腳處啦....
放心...有緣一定會再見嫁咯...

如果好想見就珍惜早餐會啦.... ...

Dear YW Channel 2上中,

過去一星期, 都不見您們的影踪, 非常失落!
不知那天再重聚!

6#
發表於 07-12-10 15:51 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 JAMmama 於 07-12-10 12:59 發表

YeeOnMama,
我被你call返來了 唔好咁講啦.....這裡還有很多人陪你地的, 只是做了隱形人, 唔出來啫.....你唔會失落的.....你一call, 我地即到....算唔話得卦 ...

JAMmama, sneezy and 雯雯,

:D  多謝您各位現身, 我明白亦知道, 這裡確實太張揚, 說話不什方便.

JAMmama,

好想讚您囡囡! 好靚女, 五官標緻, 長大後定必是大美人!
您真有福氣, 有兒又有女, 主耶穌真是愛您!:loveliness:

7#
發表於 07-12-13 13:28 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 JAMmama 於 07-12-10 16:03 發表

其實我們這裡不嬲都是無無聊聊的, 乜都講一餐....只是近排發現擊點太多....但又無咩人回話.....咁咪避吓風頭囉 加上, 我地有個新天地....咁咪少咗上來講嘢囉.....其實每天都有人上來, 見唔到都會有靚太講 ...

JAMmama and all,

您知唔知道, 今年學校有無攪Christmas Party, 即係好似去年<味影魔聲迎聖誕>盤菜聯歡, 我問阿囝, 佢話唔知道

8#
發表於 07-12-19 16:16 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Anthea 於 07-12-19 01:01 發表
Dear YeeOnma,
How are you? Last Sunday I had brought my younger son to a Christian choir for trial, I asked him to sing a song to 姊姊, to my surprise, he sang " Ying Wa Home" instead of hymns or othe ...

Dear Anthea,

Thank for your kindly regards. I and my younger have already recovered from the sorrow.

Do you know how I surprise to see my younger son's faith to the Lord. In his prayer, he keeps on thanking for the Lord has prepared him a best school, actually he has not known which school has been prepared for him. His words is " 感謝主已經為我預備了一間最好的小學", he uses the perfect tense to show he knows the Lord has done already.

I am quite ashamed of my little faith.   

Remind me two bible verses want to share with you

"Now faith is assurance of hoped for, a conviction of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1 信就是所望之事的實底,是未見之事的確據。

"we know that to them that love God all things work together for good, [even] to them that are called according to [his] purpose (Roman 8:28). 我們曉得萬事都互相效力,叫愛神的人得益處

Lord is great! Lord is good!

Hope all moms of Ying Wa have a merry Christmas!!

[ 本文章最後由 YeeOnMama 於 07-12-19 16:37 編輯 ]

9#
發表於 08-1-2 11:20 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Ying Wa parents,

Wish all Ying Wa boys have a fruitful year no matter their knowledge, wisdom and health.

Remember a conference on bridging to Ying Wa College is going to take place on Thursday evening.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題