搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 有冇媽媽同孩子一起學鋼琴呀?
發新帖
查看: 1658|回覆: 0
go

有冇媽媽同孩子一起學鋼琴呀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-2 01:21 |顯示全部帖子
In my 20 years of teaching piano to all ages, I can tell you, you are a very good mommy. All my students who have been lucky to have their mother sit in their piano lessons throughout the years, they are the ones who are my top students. Three of them are now scholarship recipients in famous universities for music (piano performance)..... and these kids studied with me since they were 6 to 8 years old, their mothers NEVER missed a lesson. From the first lesson, the mother sits in the chair I provide for her, every lesson, until now... these mothers attend every lesson, recital, performance, masterclass......

So, it's a great idea to learn together with your child.... and in fact, it's NEVER too late to learn. I have a number of adult beginners, if there is a will, there is a way. Some have taken ABRSM exams with distinction marks, some plays for leisure, some learns just popular music. Anyhow, it's a great way to be a "model" to your child.

My students who have parents taking piano lesson... always ask "Am I catching up to my mommy yet?" .... so the mothers always try to stay ahead... it's quite fun and wonderful to witness.

All the best to you, remember, never too late to start learning music!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題