用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 York interview 要求面試家長提供小朋友video, 是什麼道 ...
樓主: keemic77
go

York interview 要求面試家長提供小朋友video, 是什麼道理? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 11-10-7 14:59 |只看該作者
i have asked York, it replied that video and artwork for PN interview is not necessary.

I won't do it la, as too much applications, I don't want to waste my time. I will train my child for the interviews of other interviews.

All offers depends on Child's performance during interview.

Child performs poorly even we have excellent artwork and video. still can't get offer.

On the other hand, I will try my child not to be shy and teach her how to speak is more important.

Anyway I think York just looks for money not child. Small b is less chance even with good performance!!

22#
發表於 11-10-7 18:01 |只看該作者
我個朋友無交artwork都收左

23#
發表於 11-10-9 00:25 |只看該作者
My baby attended the PN interview today, teacher asked us to provide the artwork & video clips, so its necessary to prepare if you want to secure a seat for your baby.

24#
發表於 11-10-9 00:58 |只看該作者

回復 23# Doris_Ray 的帖子

thanks for your sharing   Since I applied lately for York (mid of Sept). I hope my daughter will receive the interview soon.

25#
發表於 11-10-15 19:39 |只看該作者
有名氣既幼稚園,一直都係揀家長先,而唔係揀小朋友先。當家長水平相約、學校先會從該批可以考慮既家長中,選擇表現較好的小朋友。平心而論,兩三歲小朋友、十分鐘面試,能表現出來的學習能力會有多大差異?  ^^"
要求家長寫教學理念也好(會有一般中產家長申請名校英幼,會用中文撰寫、又成功替小朋友成功申請入讀嗎?)、交video也好,都不過是篩選家長的第一步罷了,看開一點吧。
從完全相反的角度看:培正面試,未開始正式面試就已經有第一個task比小朋友:離開家長、獨個跟隨不認識的小學生(?)到陌生的課室、等待不認識的老師面試。先別說面試內容,只要求那個兩歲小朋友不哭出來,已經非常困難。為什麼培正要這麼安排?就是要考小朋友的獨立和成熟程度嘛。三千多人報名、只收百多人,不用這一招,怎麼能夠一下就刷走九成申請人?只要名校真的只揀小朋友,家長恐怕寧願學校考自己呢......  ^^"

[ 本帖最後由 YiNga_Daddy 於 11-11-5 15:37 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題