用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 民生書院小學 民生書院小學部家長分享 - (高小集中地) ...
樓主: Zoey
go

民生書院小學部家長分享 - (高小集中地) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 03-9-29 23:49 |只看該作者

Re: 民生書院小學部家長分享

Hi Zoey,

Sorry for the late reply.

P2 has to take the PM session so as a working mum, I must have my girl to finish everything in the evening (even packing school bag).  It's really out of my control if she doesn't put back the books after her morning revision.  Therefore, I must have to keep reminding her that she should be responsible for everything (don't cry or feel upset if the teacher marks her handbook ... I am so long-aired).  Luckily the classteacher this year is very good in comparison with last year.  Which class your daughter is in?

Time is running short as I normally arrive home by 8 p.m. (which I expect her to have finished all her homework), then I have to check every single piece (normally 6 pieces) and have her to make corrections (if any), then have dinner, then if there'll be dictation on the following day, recite and dictate the whole chapter.  By that time it's almost 10 p.m.  It's glad that my girl doesn't feel tired at all and she really treasures the time to talk to me on the bed telling me what has happened in school.

I think I have formed a good habit for her that we normally spend half day (maybe 2 hour) during weekend to go over all the books so she won't feel sick on revision.  Also, I keep telling her that I don't care how much she scores if she has made an efffort, but if she gives me low marks just because she is lazy, I must be very angry.  Glad that she adopts my principle.

As for the extracurricular activities, she joined ballet class since K2.  She really enjoys playing with her classmates.

Hope your girl enjoys the P1 school life.

Annie

22#
發表於 03-9-30 01:56 |只看該作者

Annie,

My daughter's teacher-in-charge is quite good as well but I know she not in charge of any P.1 class last year.  She might be an English/Phonics teacher of your daughter last year, she's Miss Law.  Even I'm a full-time mom, I feel everything is rush too (so I fully understand how you tire everyday)!  For me, Saturdays are dates of extracurricular activities, and Sundays are dates of review lessons.  All dates are busy!

Does your daughter take any extracurricular activities at school this year?  How about in P.1?  Actually, I want my daughter to join school's 普通話朗誦 that available for P.1 pupils (as I feel she does well in this area), however, have no idea how they select the pupils in         .

23#
發表於 03-9-30 14:11 |只看該作者

Hi Zoey,

As far as I know, students (P1 and P2) for 普通話朗誦 were chosen by the Mandarin teacher (don't know what's the requirement) and they practice on Saturdays.  If your girl wants to be chosen, ask her to speak up at least she can impress the teacher.

My girl likes Ms. Law (the phonics teacher) very much because she’s very kind and never scolds students.

As for extracurricular activities, she only joins ballet but she has quite a lot outside (piano, ice skating, Kumon and swimming).  She doesn’t want to give up any of those.  It’s glad that she manages quite well.

If you want to know more, send it to [email protected].

Annie

24#
發表於 03-10-1 11:28 |只看該作者

Annie,

Thanks for your information!~

Same as your daughter, mine is still keeping learn kumon, piano as well as martial art.  There's a topic at 媽媽 club here for sharing experiences in piano learning of our children, you may go there to visit visit        .

25#
發表於 03-10-2 14:02 |只看該作者

Hi Zoey, abbybear, 菲媽:
請問你們知否十月十五日測國文第幾課至第幾課?因我女女寫到亂七八遭!我都唔知佢寫乜?希望你們能幫忙告訴我!謝謝!
另想請問你們知否欠交功課四次記缺點,四次是指四樣,還是一天欠交二樣功課亦作一次計??我女女真抵打,今天手冊比老師寫欠交二樣常識科

26#
發表於 03-10-3 11:51 |只看該作者

各位:
民生多唔多功課呀?

27#
發表於 03-10-3 15:00 |只看該作者

Hi, ILOVEHONGKONG,

唔使激氣,好似話一年班有2個月寬限期,
不過要問清楚,好似要家長簽名才計,
我都欠左2次,我個女寫家課冊都係亂哂龍,
經常唔知佢寫咩, 每次都係估估下.
昨天手冊寫, 17/10 測常識 1-7課, 中文未講

bb517:

民生功課,話多唔多話少唔少,有d學校功課有十樣八樣,
我地每日就有六七樣, 每樣不是太多, 可以接受.

我要菲菲係我放工前做好,但一定有少少唔識做同做錯.

菲媽 =^_^=

28#
發表於 03-10-3 18:43 |只看該作者

ILOVEHONGKONG, 菲媽,

今日阿女都比先生寫左一次欠書, 唔知欠書係未同欠功課一樣處理既呢!?  就快就第一次測驗, 佢做野好唔小心, 我都有 d no eye see          !

另外, 想問一下各位 (& 各位前輩們 ~ ), 請問妳地小朋友有沒有試過給老師在學生手冊內獎 sticker 呀?  因為囡囡的 stickers 大部份都是獎在 sticker book 的, 但亦有獎在學生手冊內, 所以很想知道是有何分別的?

bb517,

暫時來說我都唔覺得太多功課, 其實最主要都要看小朋友做得勤快否!

29#
發表於 03-10-3 18:55 |只看該作者

Zoey 寫道:
ILOVEHONGKONG, 菲媽,

阿女今日都比先生寫左一次欠書, 唔知欠書係未同欠功課一樣處理既呢!?  就快就第一次測驗, 阿女做野好唔小心, 我都有 d no eye see          !

另外, 想問一下各位 (& 各位前輩們        ), 請問妳地小朋友有沒有試過給老師在學生手冊內獎 sticker 呀?  因為囡囡的 stickers 大部份都是獎在 sticker book 的, 但亦有獎在學生手冊內, 所以很想知道是有何分別的?

Hi Zoey:
我都好擔心女女就快測驗唔知應唔應付到,佢份人輸唔起,上次默書八十五分佢都唔開心

30#
發表於 03-10-3 18:57 |只看該作者

Hi 菲媽 :
我今日問

31#
發表於 03-10-6 18:34 |只看該作者

今日收到學校一份家長義工, & 家長興趣小組既問卷, 希望遲些真的有機會參與學校既活動, 為學校和我地既孩子出一分力          !

abbybear & HelloDearAnnie,

妳地問學校取左音樂節既 form 未呀?

32#
發表於 03-10-6 21:03 |只看該作者

Zoey,

已問了音樂老師說明天派.你已交了form.最遲幾時要交回?

你說得對,我都希望有機會參與學校既活動, 為學校和我地既孩子出一分力!
[img align=right]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\新資料夾

33#
發表於 03-10-6 23:01 |只看該作者

Hello Zoey,

我係piglet呀!我終於做左bk member la. 不過bk原來一早有人叫左這個名, 所以我再左叫[桃子]. 我都好開心收到張form, 我囡囡話好想我參加wor! 都好, 可以透過這些活動更加多瞭解學校和小朋友的學校生活. 建做[愛心校園].

Hello 各位民生mummy, 你們好. 我係bk 新丁, 請多多指教. 我的囡囡今年都係小一生.

桃子   

34#
發表於 03-10-7 00:50 |只看該作者

Hello 桃子        ,

終於等到妳係 'Farm' 過黎喇!~  我地個邊由幼稚園 chat 到過黎 bk, 唔覺唔覺小朋友又小學喇, 唔知會唔會 chat 下 chat 下又話升中呢        !  我記得妳好似都係 full-time mom       ?  所以可以的話, 我都想番學校做下義工, 雖然冇乜專長, 但勝在夠熱心, 希望遲 d 有機會0係學校見到妳        !

妳囡囡番學到依家各樣都 okay 嗎?  班主任有冇想像中咁 "威嚴"?~  我記得妳話囡囡學緊 '楊琴', 有冇記錯呀?  妳知嗎, 我地依度可以 form 個小型中樂團喇       , 因為連埋妳, 我地既小朋友都分別學緊 [二胡, 琵琶, 笛子同楊琴] 呀 .

abbybear,

今個星期五或之前要交番去學校呀, 我都未交呀, 諗多幾日睇下報邊首歌        !  妳呢, 決定左未呀?  遲 d 我地傾下睇下會唔會都係報同一首歌呢         .

35#
發表於 03-10-7 10:50 |只看該作者

Hello Zoey,

[唔知會唔會 chat 下 chat 下又話升中呢?].. 我諗這個topic都會係bk其中一個最長壽的topic 啦!   
你冇記錯, 我都係full-time mom, 所以點解我囡囡要我一定參加義工行列, 到時希望可以同你和其他民生mummy合作.

我囡囡都ok啦! 佢覺得班主任都ok, 至少冇話怕佢, 可能我仲惡過佢班主任o掛!!   

下星期第一次測驗啦! 真係有d緊張, 唔知各位mummy 有冇d 溫習心得可以交流o下. 你地會唔會剩係溫課本or 連補充練習都溫.

Tks in advance.

36#
發表於 03-10-7 13:50 |只看該作者

Hi Zoey,

I want to try at least she can be exposed more but I don’t know whether my girl is up to standard (and she’s also scared of participating at this kind of competition).  Do we need to talk to the music teacher?

As for the tests:
Maths – very simple
English – pay attention on guided writing.  Have your kids to follow the exact pattern.  Last year, my girl has written “I am six years old” instead of following the pattern “I am six” – therefore marks were deducted.
Chinese – pay attention on the vocab – they need you to write exactly the words that have appeared on the book.
General Knowledge – common sense but my girl is lack of this – she only scored 88 at her 1st term (quite disappointed).
GR – very very easy – focus on the exercise book.

Therefore, even she’s P2, I’m still worried on her Chinese.

Annie

37#
發表於 03-10-7 14:24 |只看該作者

Hello Annie,

The contest is not that kind of 'terrible', I think.  The participants have to win their group preliminary in order to get to the final contest.  If your daughter has reached her grade 1 or 2 level, you may ask your piano tutor if it's good time to have a trial.  I personally think it's a good trial & experience especially prior to our coming piano examination.

Any interest in our 'Little Melody' music/piano playing gathering which scheduled to be held in December?  Our 1st gathering was held in August, a quite good memory & experience for our kids anyway.

38#
發表於 03-10-7 15:28 |只看該作者

收到冬季校服,運動衫太少,我要出去換,再問清楚,
原來校服領花要在供應社買,好煩呀!
菲媽 =^_^=

39#
發表於 03-10-7 15:31 |只看該作者

收到冬季校服,運動衫太少,我要出去換,再問清楚,
原來校服領花要在供應社買,好煩呀!
菲媽 =^_^=