用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 民生書院小學 民生書院小學部家長分享 - (高小集中地) ...
查看: 259597|回覆: 4692
go

民生書院小學部家長分享 - (高小集中地) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 03-9-25 07:11 |只看該作者

民生書院小學部家長分享 - (高小集中地)

各位同學們家長妳地好!  囡囡今年剛升上小一, 漫長小學生涯剛剛開始!  希望在這裡可以建立一個, 同校家長亙相交流的好地方, 分享大家小朋友在學校生活的種種, 也可藉此機會請教各高年級的家長們呢!  請大家多多指教           !

OUR SCHOOL - (家長們得閒 click 入來看看)

Updated (06/07) - (由小一出 post 至依家大家小朋友都步入高小/初中, 時間真係過得好快!  只要默默耕耘, 開心面對, 日子其實並不難過!  願平安喜樂福氣臨到學校及我們的孩子身上.)

sunniema --- F.1

萁菖媽咪 --- P.5

Zoey --- P.4
菲媽 --- P.4
abbybear --- P.4
桃子 --- P.4
Olivia1997 --- P.4

[size=large]愛的分享[/quote]

[size=large]網上講道重溫

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[size=large]耶和華是我的牧者,我必不致缺乏。祂使我躺臥在青草地上,領我在可安歇的水邊。祂使我的靈魂甦醒,為自己的名引導我走義路。我雖然行過死蔭的幽谷,也不怕遭害,因為衪與我同在,祂的杖,祂的竿,都安慰我。』

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2#
發表於 03-9-25 10:13 |只看該作者

Re: 民生書院小學部家長分享

Hi, my daughter is P.4 already. She likes this school very much. That's why I haven't tried another school when she promoted to P.1. The homework load is not so heavy when compare with other subsidized school. She can finish her homework around one and half hours now. But one thing I can advise you, try to buy some more complementary exercise for your daughter. Since the examination is a bit difficult than what they teach, expecially Maths. I really don't know where the questions come from. There is a part named "簡答題", you cannot find similar questions from the other supplementary exercises.
There are no "精英班" in their school. Every year, the ranking before fifteenth will promote to the same class, the others will be divided into the other classes.
Does your daughter join any activities? Your daughter is in which class?
Happy to meet the others schoolmates here.

3#
發表於 03-9-25 11:39 |只看該作者

Hello sunniema,

Nice to meet you too        !  Thank you very much for your information & kindly share with us about the school.  They're much helpful & good for reference!~

I knew that some questions in the tests of the school were quite different from the textbooks even for P.1 testpapers.  I think the understanding & create an ability of apprehension have to be built up starting from early of school.  As per what you said, the difficulties in P.4 would be much greater & deepen.  May I know if your daughter can still handle it well?  Need you to buy complementary exercises for her in most subjects (e.g. Chinese, English & Mathematics)?  Frankly, my feeling is that your daughter is a hard-working & an inititative girl.  My daughter usually requires at least 2 hrs to finish her homeworks (even she's in P.1 now      )!  

My daughter joins Chinese Musical Instrument in school this year.  How about your daughter?

4#
發表於 03-9-25 11:40 |只看該作者

- - -

5#
發表於 03-9-25 13:34 |只看該作者

Hi Zoey,

我想知道P.1係唔係好多功課,要做2hours至做完,真 擔心?????

sunniema,

想請問妳覺得學校程度如何 ﹖另外考試、測驗及功課量 都比較多及頻密嗎 ﹖可否分享多些經驗及看法 ﹖謝謝!   

6#
發表於 03-9-25 13:59 |只看該作者

Hi sunniema,

Glad to hear your daughter is at P.4.  Mine is at P.2.  This year, I find there’s quite a lot of homework.  Test week is approaching and I’m quite nervous as the syllabus she is learning seems to be quite difficult (although I compared with P.1.).  Further, I have no concept how the test paper set for P.2 will look like.  Luckily, the class teacher for this year is very very nice.

Nice talking to you.

7#
發表於 03-9-25 16:57 |只看該作者

chloetam,

其實 P.1 暫時黎講都唔算多功課, 每日都係大概 4-5 份功課.  本來我想約一小時內應該會完成得到, 只係囡囡慢條斯理得滯          !  所以我覺得 sunniema 囡囡 P.4 也可以 1.5 hrs 完成得到每日既功課真係好叻!

8#
發表於 03-9-25 17:06 |只看該作者

Hi, My daughter is P.1, she also spent a lot of time to finish her home work, it is quite difficult for new P. 1 student, specially 中文, 寫d字好深, 比較起上年, 深左好多, 因為轉左出版社, 真係好擔心默書同考試.

Zoey,

Maggie 報左咩樂器?
菲媽 =^_^=

9#
發表於 03-9-25 22:41 |只看該作者

菲媽,

How nice to see you again          !

How about 菲菲 's school life?  What're your feeling about the teacher-in-charge of her class?

Maggie joins the Chinese 橫笛's class.  Frankly speaking, I like western flute most as it looks smart & shiny          !  How about 菲菲?

10#
發表於 03-9-25 22:51 |只看該作者

Hello, 各位民生家長妳地好! 囝囝今年都是剛升上小一,做功課方面暫時都可以在1小時內完成.

Zoey,已問過學校,活動方面,因太多人報名所以要抽籤,很失望未被抽中,星期六不可以與你相見,更失望!
學校已取音樂節報名form,待上音樂堂miss會派給想參加的同學.

還有2星期便要面對第一次測驗,有經驗的家長請告知要注意的地方,其實民生對字體的要求會否注重呢?因要寫靚字便要花較多時間.多謝大家分享!

[img align=right]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\新資料夾

11#
發表於 03-9-25 23:36 |只看該作者

abbybear,

乜要抽籤咁厲害         !  估唔到 li 個係最 hit 既 item!~

妳唔講, 我真係醒唔起幾時要測驗         !  係未只係中英數科?  因為若果要測埋常識科就更難喇, 因為一樣有好多生字!  

12#
發表於 03-9-26 01:07 |只看該作者

Hi Zoey, abbybear, 菲媽:
我女女今年也是在民生就讀小一。
開學至今差不多一個月,我女女總算可很快適應小學之生活,功課方面,女女也要用上二個小時才能完成,可能我要求高吧,因為現時她之功課多數抄寫,我會很在意她的字體是否端正,所以可能會做得較慢。
今天收到學校派發了一張名為(一年級中國語文標語設計比賽)之單張,請問各位媽咪是要寫些什麼?單張說要配合(校園愛心行動)之主題設計一則標語,(校園愛心行動)是什麼?我全無頭緒!可給些意見我嗎?謝謝!         

13#
發表於 03-9-26 10:25 |只看該作者

Hello,
Nice to meet you all here.
Zoey,
Glad to hear your daughter is learning Chinese Flute. Is she teaching by Wong Sir, he is excellent. My daughter is learning 二胡, and she is the member of the Chinese Orchestra in school. I think your daughter will also be invited to the Chinese Orchestra one year later. Same as you, I also want my daughter to learn Western musical instrument, but she doesn't like . Hope to you meet in the Orchestra.
There are three test, three examinations for an academic year. Also, two dictations per week. It really seems too much as comparing with other schools. For me, it's OK. Since for my daughter, she only do the revision during test or examinations(lazy girl),  if there are only two test, that means, more things need to memorize each time.
For the standard of the school is quite good. I know some of the students in P.4 or P.5 will be asked to left the school since there will be no chance for them to promote to the secondary for the poor result. Some of them have the high ranking after they change to other schools. Let me share another case to you, last few years, there is a student allot to a band two secondary school, her English always fail in Munsang, but she became first in that Secondary School. She has high reputation by her English teacher in her Secondary.
The Chinese Text book is much more difficult than last year. For the test and examination of General Studies, I know there is only mutiple choice and fill in the blanks with given words when my daughter in P.1, don't be worried. But for the safety sake, you better ask the teacher again.

14#
發表於 03-9-26 11:34 |只看該作者

sunniema,

You know, you're our senior, a 'Beacon Light'          .  Would you please frequently come & share with us?  Thank you so much!~

Yes       , my daughter's flute tutor is Wong Sir.  The 1st lesson last week, I forgot to accompany her in the class, but some parents at the next session did.  This Saturday, I will go with her as I believe without doubt that parent's supporting & assisting are important in all music learning at an early stage, which is encouraged by the school as well.

Sunniema, same as you, I've no doubt to put my daughter into Munsang up to now.  It suits me & my daughter, both in academic & other aspects.  

15#
發表於 03-9-26 14:14 |只看該作者

HelloDearAnnie,

Glad to meet you too         !

As per what you said, it has much difficulties on the P.2 study          !  Could you please make some examples for us so that we may have some ideas in advance?

Did your daughter join any extracurricular activities at school?

16#
發表於 03-9-26 14:28 |只看該作者

Zoey,

菲菲都有學中樂器, 佢係都要學琵琶, 將來有機會一齊入中樂團呢!!
你學幾點? 我是10:00 - 11:00. 可以約傾下計.
仲有,通告話不可上課室, 又一定要穿整齊校服,
又話要帶學生証,好似好嚴謹.

ILOVEHONGKONG,

我冇收到你所講"一年級中國語文標語設計比賽"??

菲媽 =^_^=

17#
發表於 03-9-26 14:30 |只看該作者

ILOVEHONGKONG,

尋日到今日, 我阿女都未收到有關 '標語設計' 既通告 wor, 唔知其他家長有冇收到呢??

我跟妳一樣, 睇功課都會比較緊, 始終覺得唔同幼稚園喇, 唔可以太求其, 就算係直線橫線個本中文 copy book, 我都擦過佢好多好多次, 好彩阿女唔多反叛我 (暫時    ), 有時問佢係未寫得唔好先, 佢望一望都會話 '係 wor'!

各位小一媽咪,

妳地小朋友要幾點起身番學呀?  我地要 6:00 a.m. 起床呀, 但每日最早都要 10:00 先上到床        !  妳地呢?!

18#
發表於 03-9-26 14:48 |只看該作者

菲媽,

我地學 9:00 呀, 我貪佢快快脆上完唔駛煩        !  落堂既時候希望可以撞到妳!~

我都唔係好有信心阿女入到團, 因為佢既性格, 對 li d 活動一向既學習態度都係唔會太認真, 嘻嘻哈哈又一 day 個隻, 之前學 ballet 都係咁, 所以比我 cut 左喇!~  我就覺得菲菲 li 方面斯文聽話得多!

19#
發表於 03-9-26 17:11 |只看該作者

Zoey,

你話菲菲乖, 返學第二日老師打比我, 話佢係小息在走廊走, 攪到臉都流血, 好彩冇咩事….

我都要6:15起身, 6:50上校車, 菲菲話 7:15 到課室,
晚上攪來攪去都要10點幾先訓, 不過佢放學返黎會訓一陣,
我要佢係我放工前做哂功課, 通常一定有d唔識做,

小學真係好忙, 又要學呢樣個様………

菲媽 =^_^=

20#
發表於 03-9-29 11:05 |只看該作者

菲媽,

真係好, 星期六真係撞到妳!~  菲菲鐘唔鐘意上堂?  番黎有冇成日抱住個琵琶        ?  Maggie 番屋企未停過吹笛, 星期日一早 7 點幾就起身話要吹, 我就緊係 "禁" 住佢, 唔比佢吹啦          .

piglet,

Looking forward to sharing with you here!~

‹ 上一主題|下一主題