教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 真道書院意見
發新帖
查看: 1193|回覆: 2
go

真道書院意見 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-9-30 00:23 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi,

I just received the acceptance letter for P.1 from the school and I am willing to have more information in the following areas:

1. does the school emphasize the moral education of child and how it conduct the education just through the morning assembly and bible lesson only?
    (from the forum in BK, it seems that seldom debate is on the moral part)

2. does the school emphasize more on the academic side rather than the moral side?

3. since the classes are conducted in Chinese in the first 3 or four years, how is the English standard in general ?  

4.the school tried to train self awaraness, independence for the child, does bully serious in school?  will teacher help?

5. as the first 2 years are quite easy for the child and let them have the feeling of happy learning, would child find it difficult to adapt to the courses starting from year 3?

6. when the child is below the standard, will teacher offer any assistance and help the child or just advise the child to repeat 1 year?

7.  will there be any elite class starting from year 3 or above?

Hope that parents of Logos just give us some useful information.

thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-9-30 22:30 |只看該作者

logos acceptance letter

hi Robotmom

You said you recieved acceptance letter.  You mean the final acceptance? No need 2nd interview?

fro the information, there must be 2nd interview?

3#
發表於 07-10-1 10:59 |只看該作者
Hi Alice,

I attended the 2nd interview and received the acceptance letter 3 days later.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題