搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 How would you choose : PuiChing, SC, KV, SJ
發新帖
查看: 1618|回覆: 16
go

How would you choose : PuiChing, SC, KV, SJ [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-12-2 23:16 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
How would you choose among Puiching, SC, KV, StJohannes? Your ranking and reason pls?
My daugher is accepted by SC, KV, & SJ; I think i won't make any decision until PC result is announced in mid Jan.
Please comment on these 4 schools. tks
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-12-3 04:38 |只看該作者
咁你起碼都要留位一間先呢. 我就留o左KV囉.

3#
發表於 07-12-3 09:54 |只看該作者
i have paid/will pay the reservation fees for all KV, SC & SJ..and will decide when PC result comes out...

4#
發表於 07-12-3 10:00 |只看該作者
I'm still struggling between KV & SC. Maybe I'll pay both, but seems waste of $ & keep my struggling longer....
原文章由 RCmommy 於 07-12-3 09:54 發表
i have paid/will pay the reservation fees for all KV, SC & SJ..and will decide when PC result comes out...

5#
發表於 07-12-3 13:32 |只看該作者
fatkk, i have a smiliar feeling like you...paying all the reservation fees...seems wasting $$...but decision still cannot be made yet... are you still awaiting result from another school?

6#
發表於 07-12-3 13:51 |只看該作者
I think you should first choose ONE of Kindergartens that already accepted you. Then, choose again from the one you chosen against PC (in mid Jan).

If chosing 1 out of 3 kindergartens is hard, then chosing 1 out of 4 is even harder.

7#
發表於 07-12-3 14:04 |只看該作者
您應該先問自己點解in 依d學校先? 然後先可以比較.:idea: :idea: :idea:
[size=large]祝大家都有個肥肥白白健健康康既BB!!!3/3 = 3.4kg4/4 = 4.7kg6/5 = 5.97kg6/6 = 6.99kg6/8 = 8.2kg
沒有難教的孩子
只有懶惰的父母

8#
發表於 07-12-3 14:46 |只看該作者
1.) PC--1 dragon
2.) KV--good academic (all subject), but lots of works for kids
3.) SC--good english level
4.) SJ--full day kg

like some parents that applied for more 1 schools, some are just back-ups...but after reading comments from other bk parents at other blogs, it seems that they all are good schools....

9#
發表於 07-12-3 14:57 |只看該作者
Pui Ching....need to wait until mid of Jan
原文章由 RCmommy 於 07-12-3 13:32 發表
fatkk, i have a smiliar feeling like you...paying all the reservation fees...seems wasting $$...but decision still cannot be made yet... are you still awaiting result from another school?

10#
發表於 07-12-3 15:00 |只看該作者
I know KV is more tough for kids.
How about for parents, KV, SC, PC --- how to compare? As I'm a mother of 2 kids, I may not be able to afford if too many need to be followed.
Please advice!
原文章由 RCmommy 於 07-12-3 14:46 發表
1.) PC--1 dragon
2.) KV--good academic (all subject), but lots of works for kids
3.) SC--good english level
4.) SJ--full day kg

like some parents that applied for more 1 schools, some are just back-u ...

11#
發表於 07-12-3 15:34 |只看該作者
I have the same problem too.
I have to choose among sc and kv.
At the beginning, I prefer sc as the eng level is good and most of my friends' kids are study happily there.
but from the day I started getting info. from BK. I found quite much ppl like kv as the academic part is great.
so I also decided to pay all the reservation fees. and hope i can have much time to think all the factors over.

12#
發表於 07-12-8 22:32 |只看該作者
Up to today , my decision is
KV or PC - 1st choice
SC or MS - 2nd choice
原文章由 cocochiu 於 07-12-3 15:34 發表
I have the same problem too.
I have to choose among sc and kv.
At the beginning, I prefer sc as the eng level is good and most of my friends' kids are study happily there.
but from the day I started g ...

13#
發表於 07-12-8 23:31 |只看該作者
原文章由 fatkk 於 07-12-3 15:00 發表
I know KV is more tough for kids.
How about for parents, KV, SC, PC --- how to compare? As I'm a mother of 2 kids, I may not be able to afford if too many need to be followed.
Please advice!

講真, 咁o岩3間學校同一時間收留位費,
我覺得要3揀1,
3揀1呢個問題遲早要解決 (好彩的話, 要4揀1),
點解唔而家諗清楚,
要花多千幾蚊去解決呢個問題?

另外, 雖然話就算你而家唔比留位費某一間幼稚園, waiting list的小朋友可能係出年8月尾先收通知有冇得入呢間幼稚園, 但係早d放棄一個學位, 人家就多一份希望, .... 不如早d做決定啦.

14#
發表於 07-12-8 23:52 |只看該作者
I totally agree with u, that's why up to now, I only paid reservation for 1 kinder only.
I'd already given up the places in Cannan, SJC, KM, and, mostly will give up SC & MS. Besides, I will not go to St Rosa for interview. Just waiting for the result of Pui Ching.

For some moms, they reserve places for more than 1 kinder may have their reasons. I found from a topic in BK mom who paid reservation fee for many kinders last year as the results came out opposite to her priority, i.e. the last choice came first......1st choice result came last. She also felt sad to spend soooo much money, but she'd no other choice but reserved the place first.

原文章由 birdbird 於 07-12-8 23:31 發表

講真, 咁o岩3間學校同一時間收留位費,
我覺得要3揀1,
3揀1呢個問題遲早要解決 (好彩的話, 要4揀1),
點解唔而家諗清楚,
要花多千幾蚊去解決呢個問題?

另外, 雖然話就算你而家唔比留位費某一間幼稚園, waiting lis ...

15#
發表於 07-12-9 00:19 |只看該作者
hi, fatkk,
after reading some of your replies, may i ask you some questions:
1.) it seems that you have given up SC. may i know the reason? .. SC is also a very good kg which provide good eng learing environment. it seems that many of its students will be promoted to good primary schools.
2.) it seems that you are quite keen on PC. any particular reason, besides its 1 dragon? if ONLY comparing acdamically with other band 1 schools, it is surely not THE TOP.
3.) how would you choose, btwn PC & KV, if your kid got accepted by PC as well?

Many thanks invadvance for you reply. the above questions are those i could not resolve. and would like to get some opinon.

16#
發表於 07-12-9 00:44 |只看該作者
RCmommy and fatkk
I hv chosen KV today lu. Give up SC and Soka.  As I would like to train my son since kg.  I would not like he will/may feel hard when he start to study primary school after three yrs.
As I know, the students studied in KV would not feel hard for studying as they hv already 習慣o左 since beginning.
Then they would not feel hard when they study in primary school.  Many famous pri schools hv quite many homework/classwork as well as pressure... If u consider to choose kv or sc or ...etc...in kln tong area, that mean u would like yr kids to study in famous primary/secondary school as well, right?
So, after I discussed w/ my c6 (many nights already since applied which kg...)... Today, final decision is kv.  on the other hand that we really would not like to waste the money...
ofcos, all of us would like our kids hv happy study life, and we will try our best to give all the best to them and assist them, agree?!
we will do our best to balance his life to make him happy...
all of the above is just mine and c6 opinion, hope can give u some ideas to choose kg asap la.
jh

17#
發表於 07-12-9 07:47 |只看該作者
Through series of  struggling between SC & KV with different voices from my friends. My friends are from private tutors & primary school teachers. Those advised me to SC mainly reason is spoken Eng.  Those buy KV is for its exceptionally good in all subjects just except spoken English, but still with good Eng level & pronounciation, just not fluent in Eng. KV also stresses on moral & initiation in learning which I think are quite valuable. Another reason is mine in 'big' girl, her language development is quite OK & love in reading, I believe she can manage in KV. Of course, bilingual environment is also valuable, that's why I also put her in LH from her pre-nursery to brust up her language. Now, I think is turn to tune to acedemic preparation.
For happy learning, I glanced through KV's mom's topics, I can see their kids enjoyed their kinder life. I think the most important is how parents provide a happy family life for them!
One more point is my 'Chinese' is poor (I'm 100% HK native, just bad in Chinese subject in my secondary), & I don't have any clue in how to teach her good 'Chinese'.

[ 本文章最後由 fatkk 於 07-12-9 18:53 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題