用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Study in private school p1 and apply for DSS p.1 nex ...
發新帖
查看: 1749|回覆: 6
go

Study in private school p1 and apply for DSS p.1 next year [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-1-1 18:58 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Does anyone know whether I can let
my child ('small') study in private school
p1 and then apply for p1 in DSS school
next academic year? Thank you very
much!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-1-1 22:30 |只看該作者
原文章由 hkufrankie 於 08-1-1 18:58 發表
much!

It's perfectly OK to do so. In fact, one of my friends' kid got into a prestige primary school in 2008 even he is currently a P1 student. Good luck!

3#
發表於 08-1-2 18:36 |只看該作者
Dear zhuma
Thank you for your reply. Actually because my child
was accepted by a private school, but my 1st choice
school didn't accept her. So I just ask whether I can
try that DSS next year. As my child is a 'small child'
this year, hope she can make it next year as she
will be a 'big' child.
原文章由 zhuma 於 08-1-1 22:30 發表

It's perfectly OK to do so. In fact, one of my friends' kid got into a prestige primary school in 2008 even he is currently a P1 student. Good luck!

4#
發表於 08-1-4 14:06 |只看該作者
zhuma,

Please check PM.

Wasabb

原文章由 zhuma 於 08-1-1 22:30 發表

5#
發表於 08-1-4 14:30 |只看該作者
I think u can do that. Spend 1 yr. more in K3/ P.1 is not a matter. And my frd. really got the offers from 2 famous schools in P.1.
But, U better don't tell your kid u have this plan. Don't let her bear the pressure till Jan. 09. Right?  If she also "plan" to leave, she may not enjoy the school life and learn nothing this year. But, also bear in mind that there is no guarantee for Big kid to be accepted by any school. So, just try your best, if u really think that "small kid" is the main obstacle.
much!
感謝神賜我們寶貝兒子!

6#
發表於 08-1-4 16:22 |只看該作者
Is that mean your child need to spend one year in P1 and waste one year to repeat again? You may not agree with me but why you have to do this? Small boy or girl doesn't mean they are not smart enough.

I think the private school may not be your 1st choice but what if your child likes the school, are you still planning to take the P1 interview again and ignore his wills just because you want him to study in the DSS?

Sorry about that. I know most of the small boys and girlss' parent will do the same thing as you but I just don't understand why you want your child and yourself to bear this pressure again.   

much!

7#
發表於 08-1-7 16:35 |只看該作者
Thank you for your comment. Yes, I do have my reason for this. That is because my girl still acts like a 'baby'. I think it's ok for her to repeat P.1.
原文章由 gordon 於 08-1-4 16:22 發表
Is that mean your child need to spend one year in P1 and waste one year to repeat again? You may not agree with me but why you have to do this? Small boy or girl doesn't mean they are not smart enough ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題