用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 資優教育 Any suggestion for kinder?
發新帖
查看: 5040|回覆: 16
go

Any suggestion for kinder? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-1-8 12:24 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本帖最後由 yhn 於 12-7-21 22:05 編輯

我個仔兩歲時仲未識講野(只係識講中文單字同字母),姑娘話唔合格,但而家兩歲兩個月突然發覺佢原來認字串字好叻,識串幾十個英文生宇(如 horse, zebra, bear, apple, noodle, water, milk, pear, cat, dog, pig, cow, goat, tissue, sorry, hello...), 認中文字過目不忘(如婆婆,爺爺,嫲嫲),原本報了藍田啟思出年9月讀(我住將軍O),但朋友話"side"咗佢既潛能,咁讀邊間好?是否太遲?但我又不想佢細細個搭太遠車...不知怎好...

Just wants to share...

[ 本文章最後由 yhn 於 [url=tel:08-3-10 12]08-3-10 12[/url]:55 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-1-8 15:16 |只看該作者
藍田迦南比啟思深.

原文章由 yhn 於 08-1-8 12:24 PM 發表
我個仔兩歲時仲未識講野(只係識講中文單字同字母),姑娘話唔合格,但而家兩歲兩個月突然發覺佢原來認字串字好叻,識串幾十個英文生宇(如 horse, zebra, bear, apple, noodle, water, milk, pear, cat, dog, pig, cow, goat, t ...

3#
發表於 08-1-9 14:07 |只看該作者

回覆 #2 pmamylee 的文章

Thanks pmamylee!

4#
發表於 08-1-10 11:09 |只看該作者
kentville or 油塘金麗  (好深吓)

原文章由 yhn 於 08-1-9 14:07 發表
Thanks pmamylee!

5#
發表於 08-1-10 18:08 |只看該作者
你儿子是怎样串字给你听?他是听到你说apple,就已经懂得说a,p,p,l,e? 两岁人仔,真的劲!一定要好好培养他。

原文章由 yhn 於 08-1-8 12:24 發表
我個仔兩歲時仲未識講野(只係識講中文單字同字母),姑娘話唔合格,但而家兩歲兩個月突然發覺佢原來認字串字好叻,識串幾十個英文生宇(如 horse, zebra, bear, apple, noodle, water, milk, pear, cat, dog, pig, cow, goat, t ...

6#
發表於 08-1-15 17:38 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 猴子爸 的文章

係呀,仲要串得好快.
而家佢仲懂得用宇母板砌比你睇(示範過一兩次比佢睇)

7#
發表於 08-1-16 16:55 |只看該作者
咁是否在你的兒子兩歲既時候,除了單字外,他已經可以讀哂26個英文字母呢?你們是否很早已訓練他讀字呢?因為如果兩歲的小朋友已經識哂26個字母已經好勁啦!更何況串字!所以我的想法是,如果孩子是一個可以坐定的人,那你可安排他去一些傳統的名校,因程度較深,可以迎合小朋友的需要,至少唔會覺得悶。但如果小朋友是非常活躍的話,那我會選擇一些國際學校,因為資優兒在這些學校通常讀得比較開心!
原文章由 yhn 於 08-1-15 17:38 發表
係呀,仲要串得好快.
而家佢仲懂得用宇母板砌比你睇(示範過一兩次比佢睇)

8#
發表於 08-1-17 13:41 |只看該作者
原文章由 bebegirl 於 08-1-16 16:55 發表
咁是否在你的兒子兩歲既時候,除了單字外,他已經可以讀哂26個英文字母呢?你們是否很早已訓練他讀字呢?因為如果兩歲的小朋友已經識哂26個字母已經好勁啦!更何況串字!所以我的想法是,如果孩子是一個可以坐定的人,那你可安排他去 ...

At about 1.5 yr old, we sing the "ABC song" with him and point to him the corresponding alphabets, he likes it but didn't show special.
About two months later, he says "O", "X" and "H" when he saw the alphabets in street, then I open a "ABC book" (very cheap one, $7 only) and want to teach him more and suddenly I found that he can reconized all of them--- both big and small letters. (I said Y, then he pointed to Y...) but he cannot "speak out" at that moment.  Until two years old, we went to the clinic, he can speak about 20 alphabets and 爸爸,媽媽,街街 only, then the 姑娘 asked "can he say terms like 去街,食飯?" we said No, then even she know that my son knows alphabets, she said he failed!!!  And he was very shy and seems didn't listen to her instructions, she was very angry...

I also think that a traditional school is not suitable to him, but international school is too expensive for us :-|

[ 本文章最後由 yhn 於 08-1-22 12:18 編輯 ]

9#
發表於 08-1-29 12:36 |只看該作者
I have uploaded some videos of my son, just share!

10#
發表於 08-2-5 20:53 |只看該作者
其實我覺得讀邊間都好,最緊要小朋友開心,之前我小朋友讀迦南但她唔鍾意返,佢今年4 years old, 佢都識好多,例如加減X數, X數表識背,識串4百幾個英文字,識寫2百個中文字......, 我覺得幼稚園小朋友應該開開心心讀,比佢知道讀書係好開心,因為之後佢會辛苦好多年,我幫佢轉左宣道會,比較雖然課程無咁深,但佢好開心,好鐘意返學,我覺得最緊要父母點教,我每日都會同佢看書讀字.

11#
發表於 08-2-6 09:19 |只看該作者
原文章由 yhn 於 08-1-17 13:41 發表

At about 1.5 yr old, we sing the "ABC song" with him and point to him the corresponding alphabets, he likes it but didn't show special.
About two months later, he says "O", "X" and "H" when he saw t ...

Hello

When you say international school is too expensive ? would you consider hkd 3500 + per month.  Think international , HKPS , even Kowloon Baptist Univesity kindergarten wold be a good choice for him.  They have the vision to see kids are smart.  more "kid " centre.  I think smart kids sometimes have their own stubborniess and don't like to be too strict and pushy. He is very clever. Don't waste him. I like him going to school happily.  God gives you a son with good intelligence .   

My daughter 17.5 mths.  She can recognize " 26 " alphabets and count 1-20 in both eng. & chinese. She can recognize and say out the shapes, colors.  She speaks eng. a little more. She can say" Sit Down", Go Down, Take a bath. short pharse. Just emerging.   She can recoginze over 1000 eng. words and chinese words. Choosing the correct answers for some simple addition, substraction and multipulcation.     I realise she is intellience, but we " Trained" her.  We taught her since she was six months old using Glenn Doman method.  I also notice she is very active , luckly not too active.   I choose HKPS for her, cos I think they have the right philsophy for early learning.  She will be attending their  playgroup in sep.  Please Look into the school I recommend.   The early education will play the most importantrole for your son.  0-6 years are so important.   Imagine he likes school and enjoy studying. And imagine he hates school ....
Ewong

12#
發表於 08-2-6 15:03 |只看該作者
現在好多小朋友都好細個就識好多野,所以我覺得不用比太多壓力佢地,因為個個父母都覺得自己仔女叻,我女女兩歲已經識寫同讀哂A-Z, 1-200,現在剛四歲已經可以用英文作句子,英文字串兩至3次已經記得, 一年有幾個月,串12個月,串四季,串一星期,睇時間, X數表識背, 知道咩叫X數, 我初初都覺得佢好聰明, 比好大壓力佢, 後來我老公同我講佢只係記憶力比較好,唔好比咁大壓力佢, 身邊好多小朋友現在都會識這些東西, 叫我放鬆, 我至醒過來,覺得自己用的方式錯, 現在我放鬆左, 點知佢這幾個月返而學得更快,更吸收,比以前重乖左,真係意外收穫! 所以現在父母不用太緊張, 用正常方式敎就得, 等佢大個D, 上小學再決定佢係唔係資優, 現在佢得幾歲, 比佢開開心心知道學習的趣味就好了, 不過這都是我個人的想法,未必個個都認同, 但我只想我小朋友開心成長,正值做人已經好好

13#
發表於 08-2-12 09:22 |只看該作者
原文章由 jojoliu 於 08-2-6 15:03 發表
現在好多小朋友都好細個就識好多野,所以我覺得不用比太多壓力佢地,因為個個父母都覺得自己仔女叻,我女女兩歲已經識寫同讀哂A-Z, 1-200,現在剛四歲已經可以用英文作句子,英文字串兩至3次已經記得, 一年有幾個月,串12 ...

I agree that we should not push our kids.  All kids are smart. Especially, from age 0-3. If you still keep on education them and provide quality education to them( it does not mean push) I don't like giving young kids many writing to do that kind of kindergarten.  I trust , exposures are importnats.   The really smarts kids are the parents who decide       to provide them the best environments of learning. ( not pushing) .   good quality of teachers and language environment.   I don't agree Young kids should be been examined all the time. Many copy books to write.   This is not the way education should be.     I beleive early education is vital for a child to be a good learner.  Choose a good kindergaraten are important too.
Ewong

14#
發表於 08-2-18 12:10 |只看該作者
Dear Ewongmum and Jojoliu,
Woo, both of your kids are so smart!! Really great!!!
Yes, really agree with your ideas, just use 平常心. Both of you are good mothers, that's why your kids are so clever and smart!  

15#
發表於 08-6-21 23:40 |只看該作者
原文章由 jojoliu 於 08-2-6 15:03 發表
現在好多小朋友都好細個就識好多野,所以我覺得不用比太多壓力佢地,因為個個父母都覺得自己仔女叻,我女女兩歲已經識寫同讀哂A-Z, 1-200,現在剛四歲已經可以用英文作句子,英文字串兩至3次已經記得, 一年有幾個月,串12 ...

I agree with you jojolui, coz my son at 1.5 Yrs Old alrdy knew A-Z and many chinese words. And i think he just has good memory, not special.
Remember don't push him, let them enjoy everyday !!

16#
發表於 08-6-22 01:26 |只看該作者
兩三歲正值腦部急速發育期,有心栽培的話,小朋友都可以被操練得很"醒" 我并不是想潑冷水,與其叫小朋友串字,不如等小朋友無牽無掛地玩樂,"玩"更能啓發智能!
我大女滿月~戒夜奶,三個月~可以示意大小便、渴、餓....8個月講單字,9個月講短句,一歲就可以唱歌,歲半可以讀童書,因為不想浪費潛能,幼稚園讀迦南,抄寫背默中虛渡了三年,小一輕易考取全級第一名!但係佢要ge獎勵係:"mami,我其實好想做BB,只想玩食瞓,好憎串字默書....."經測試,佢并非資優,只係聰明、乖、專注力較高!我醒覺的代價係大女無憂無慮的童年!! 反而我個仔除咗玩,乜都唔曉,三歲都唔講嘢,一舊飯咁,佢反而係"資優"!無讀名校,無攞過滿分,但公開試(英、數)次次優良,另加創意非凡!

17#
發表於 08-6-23 19:01 |只看該作者

發人深醒
http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1438375&extra=page%3D3
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖