教育王國 討論區 升中派位 DGS offer
發新帖
查看: 2347|回覆: 4
go

DGS offer [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-2-23 17:43 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi,

My daughter gets the acceptance letter too.  

Good luck to all waiting mama.

Good luck!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-2-23 19:27 |只看該作者
Hi,
Could you please share your experience about your preparation work for successfully admitted by DGS?

Regards,

3#
發表於 08-2-23 23:41 |只看該作者
I also received the acceptance letter today but before that I really thought that the chance is small because at the end of the interview, the Headmistress asked my daughter whether she really wanted to leave her exisiting school , which has a secondary section.  My daughter said " I really don't want to leave but DGS is a better choice for me.  I felt disappointed when she told me such an answer.  So, it was such a surprise that she got the offer.  

I think the most important thing is that the applicants are calm and confident.  My daughter was asked to do some mathematics but she has been taught that kind of questions.  She simply told the Principal that she hadn't learnt that and the Principal taught her how to do.  So don't panic if you don't know how to answer.  Be polite .

4#
發表於 08-2-24 00:19 |只看該作者

回覆 #3 idaleungwm 的文章

Hi idaleungwm,

Great to hear that your daughter got
the offer, it seems that our daughters
will become classmates on coming Sept.

Would you mind keep in touch,
let us enable to pass or ask question
about school to each others.

Regards

5#
發表於 08-2-24 19:58 |只看該作者
原文章由 jhuiwong 於 08-2-23 19:27 發表
Hi,
Could you please share your experience about your preparation work for successfully admitted by DGS?

Regards,

Hi,

It is important to be polite and confident.  If you don't know the answer, just say 'Sorry, I don't understand.  Can you please explain it simply?'.
The principal asked my daughter some mathmatics and one of them was olympic maths. When her answer was wrong, she gave her some  hints ! I think 'confidence' is the most important.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題