教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 請問聖芳濟各係唔係有幾間o架?
發新帖
查看: 2574|回覆: 9
go

請問聖芳濟各係唔係有幾間o架? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-4-2 17:53 |只看該作者

請問聖芳濟各係唔係有幾間o架?

我喱排都有留意聖芳濟各小學,但發現好像有幾間的,請問係唔係真係有幾間o架呢?如果係,咁佢地係唔係唔同o架,我聽聞聖芳濟各小學程度好高,小朋友會好多功課,請問各位有小朋友讀緊聖芳濟各o既家長,可唔可以將實際情況話俾我知呢?唔該晒!

2#
發表於 04-4-6 13:28 |只看該作者

Re: 請問聖芳濟各係唔係有幾間o架?

嘉諾撒聖方濟各學校 (女津)
St. Francis' Canossian School
地址 : 香港灣仔堅尼地道9-13號

聖方濟各英文小學 (男女私)
St. Francis Of Assisi's English Primary School
地址 : 九龍石硤尾街58號

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 04-4-6 13:40 |只看該作者

聖方濟愛德小學 (津校)
地址 : 九龍南昌街221號

4#
發表於 04-4-7 09:47 |只看該作者

三間有咩分別?邊間好d?

5#
發表於 04-4-9 00:59 |只看該作者

聖方濟愛德小學為政府津貼全日制小學

六年級學生派位概況:
2002-2003年度考取或獲派英文中學之學生約佔全級70%。

教育統籌局質素保證分部 二零零三年之視學報告:

4.1.4 德育及公民教育
• 學校重視學生品德的培養,成效顯著。
4.3 學校文化
• 校內人際關係良好
• 學校具關愛的氣氛。 ... ... 教師關注學生的學習,與學生有足夠的溝通和重視他們的感受,師生關係良好。

5.1 學業表現
• 過去三年的香港學科測驗中,學生在中文的成績高於全港平均成績,而英文及數學科的成績均遠高於全港平均成績。

6#
發表於 04-4-17 17:35 |只看該作者

ballpen 寫道:
嘉諾撒聖方濟各學校 (女津)
St. Francis' Canossian School
地址 : 香港灣仔堅尼地道9-13號

聖方濟各英文小學 (男女私)
St. Francis Of Assisi's English Primary School
地址 : 九龍石硤尾街58號

我就係想知石硤尾

7#
發表於 04-4-18 11:27 |只看該作者

1) perhaps late Sept.  Not sure as I got the form through my girl's KG and was given the application form together with the interview/test ticket in mid-OCt.  Test date last year was 8 Nov 2003.  You can check SFA website if you are to get the form by yourself.

2) written test, plus one oral question from the teacher when submitting the script, e.g., what is your name? Which school do you go to?  Sounds much easier than previous years, e.g., listening, matching, fill in the blanks with choices, etc.   
when taking the exam, be attentive.  e.g., the 4 choices for the 4 Chinese fill-in-the-blanks were read out.  Even you cannot recognize the Chinese vocab, you may know what each means to help you answer the question.  Also aware of the techniques, e.g., 4 answers for 4 sums (matching type), if you know 3 answers, you are sure to have the fourth correct.  

3) the application form suggests you can attach some information like awards, etc.  Better do this.  I recall last year principal Leung said on TV that he welcomed all kinds of attached information, including VCD.   I enclosed a table of extraciricular activities plus some assessment reports.

Some will give up the offer and so you can try again after the central allocation in june the following year.

Good luck   

8#
發表於 04-4-19 16:13 |只看該作者

eggeggma

可唔可以八下,你個小朋友讀邊間幼稚園,可以派埋表俾你咁好.

另外,我上年都有見報紙話呀校長,連vcd都會睇呀,但唔知點解,我地去交表時,收表個姐姐,只係收成績表及報名表,其他俾返我地呀.

其後,問返其他朋友,佢地就全部收晒呀,可能我地係最早交果批,收表的人唔清楚啦.

不果好彩,最後我呀仔都考到呀.

你小朋友係咪今年九月小一呀,會唔會一班呢可

9#
發表於 04-4-19 16:24 |只看該作者

Coma:

St. Cat.  Heard that it did the same for such large KG as Kentville.  It is reasoned that if too many line up for the application form, the line would cause traffic jam.

I did not hand in the VCD as SFA is not my first choice. hehehe.  when I returned the form, using just a black clip to attach the information to save binding fee, I just dropped into the box at the school gate.  So you are right, you were too early to submit the form and the box was not  ready for you la.

We give up SFA as we get another offer from a girls' school.  If my girl passes all subjects, she will get into its secondary section. Save me some effort to prepare another form 1 interview.  I am lazt la.

Your boy is sure to make a lot of new friends, and there are some SFA moms here.

SFA is really a good school and good luck to your boy.

10#
發表於 04-4-19 16:51 |只看該作者

thanks for your prompt reply.

same to you la. I am sure your girl must enjoy her
new school life.

cheer.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題