搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼教雜談 Barney show in HK
發新帖
查看: 1627|回覆: 4
go

Barney show in HK [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-3-21 21:24 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
any body had seen the Barney show today, I will watch it Tomorrow, I have to bring my kids, the youngest is just age 2, any comment on the show,
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-3-22 16:13 |只看該作者
I have "enjoyed" the show this morning!  My hubby was sleeping and my boy was crying for the jumbo Barney when we left the theatre.

The show was boring, not much familiar songs, just 4-5 songs we could sing together and no story outline at all!  The 4 puppets performed OK but the other artists were.... .

Don't expect too much, then you would feel better!

3#
發表於 08-3-22 17:56 |只看該作者
thanks your comments

well, my kids loves that very much, I just finished the show this afternoon,

yes, the setting and the background is boring for adults, far too simple and 'cheap', not 'worthwhile'.

..but... for my kids, they loves the songs very much, because they always watch the video at home, 95% of the songs they can follow to sing.  my kids are standing and dancing all the time during the show, as we sit at the balcony, we won't disturb others.  they are definitely enjoy it so much, yes, there were some kids was crying right after Barney was disappeared on the stage.

but I am very disappointed that they didn't arrange the main characters to let the kids to take photos with them after the show or during the break,  be honest, even if they charge for the photos, I think I will line up for that, my kids so despearte to want to have photos with them.  As it is the only chance to get so close to barney, BJ, baby Bob, & reeve....in HK

well, the show is worth to watch, if your kids are really familiar with the character and the songs,  But it is not worthwhile for the VIP zone, as they paid so much, they can't touch Barney ...).

I remember well, when I saw the Boardway show "Cats"
in HK, I sat at the 2nd row, the 'cats' away come down and act like a cat to lean on us, and at the break time, we even can walk on the stage and get autograph from the main characters.... that is worth to paid so much, but not the Barney show.....

[ 本文章最後由 ggboymum 於 08-3-24 13:13 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 08-3-28 15:33 |只看該作者
我都覺的有點不值.不過我小朋友真係睇得好開心.未見過佢可以坐定定咁長時間.
但同佢係外國演出的colorful world真係沒得比.如果有colorful world 的質素我俾多2倍我都冧.

5#
發表於 08-3-29 00:59 |只看該作者
ok喎! 呀女同2個同學一齊去, 好開心! 不過今次較多歌, 冇咩故事性, 上次(前年)果套故事較完整, 剛在barney show開始賣, 叫"musical castle" 可以一看!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題