用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 請問聖嘉勒,瑪利曼,嘉諾撤聖方濟各那間好些呢?煩惱.... ...
發新帖
查看: 2287|回覆: 8
go

請問聖嘉勒,瑪利曼,嘉諾撤聖方濟各那間好些呢?煩惱.... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-3-27 23:40 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
真的很煩惱, 不知上述那間學校好些??現在聖嘉勒已收了我囡囡,但大抽獎我選了以上二間,我是住新界區,所以我現在要搵樓在9月前搬到港島區,其實瑪利曼,嘉諾撤聖方濟各我都知是好學校,但如果這二間都可以抽到我囡囡,我真的不知如何選擇???其實三間之中那間是優良的,同埋它們的各校優點!!!我現在真的好煩惱,因為我囡囡是讀私校幼稚園同埋學校三年課程裹都十分之深,一星期黙三次書,每日有三種功課,我已經放了很多心機同時間,除了中文其餘都是用英文教授,我女成績都很好,這幾年的辛苦都是值得的,所以我好希望她入到一間好成績的學校,我在品德方面我都是很注重的,可否告知那一間學校好呢???謝謝!
   0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 08-3-28 00:07 |只看該作者
大抽奖点可以两间都抽到? 每人限中一间官津喳播。你08九月入小一, 大抽奖理应今年一月已入表,你现住新界跨区博12網?

MPS係大热,SFC都有唔少擁躉,你要擔心既,好似唔係揀边间播。。。。

原文章由 TingKaMum 於 08-3-27 23:40 發表
真的很煩惱, 不知上述那間學校好些??現在聖嘉勒已收了我囡囡,但大抽獎我選了以上二間,我是住新界區,所以我現在要搵樓在9月前搬到港島區,其實瑪利曼,嘉諾撤聖方濟各我都知是好學校,但如果這二間都可以抽到 ...

3#
發表於 08-3-28 02:53 |只看該作者
可能有D誤會, 我是說:
1.本人住新界, 八月初會搬到中西區
2.聖嘉勒(中西區)已收了我囡囡
3.因聖嘉勒已收, 所以才報灣仔區

我知瑪利曼,嘉諾撤聖方濟是很難抽到, 但也有可能(因已交FORM), 不想到6月時才考慮有關問題, 所以才在這裡詢問..........

謝意!!!!!!

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 08-3-28 10:30 |只看該作者
越講越迷惘添.

1. St Clare所在係11網中西區, 你亦都係將會搬去中西區, 咁你大抽獎點解唔係試翻同區, 而去報12網灣仔區?

2. 你一月入紙報大抽獎, 應該用你依家新界住緊個地址. 甲部你跨區博12網, 機會都好渺茫; 乙部你報0左0羊?

定還是你已經用新屋地址報大抽獎呀?

原文章由 TingKaMum 於 08-3-28 02:53 發表
可能有D誤會, 我是說:
1.本人住新界, 八月初會搬到中西區
2.聖嘉勒(中西區)已收了我囡囡
3.因聖嘉勒已收, 所以才報灣仔區

我知瑪利曼,嘉諾撤聖方濟是很難抽到, 但也有可能(因已交FORM), 不想到6月時才考慮有關問題, ...

5#
發表於 08-3-28 10:55 |只看該作者
三間學校都好,而瑪利曼學生家境應該最好,問題只是:你覺得小孩在富裕群中成長,對她是不是最好.

原文章由 TingKaMum 於 08-3-27 23:40 發表
真的很煩惱, 不知上述那間學校好些??現在聖嘉勒已收了我囡囡,但大抽獎我選了以上二間,我是住新界區,所以我現在要搵樓在9月前搬到港島區,其實瑪利曼,嘉諾撤聖方濟各我都知是好學校,但如果這二間都可以抽到 ...

6#
發表於 08-3-28 11:41 |只看該作者
Agree with YongXin. The chance of getting a place in either SFCS/MPS is slim in section.just like mark 6, may not need to think about it so early. even if u are lucky enough to get a place through lucky draw, it is only a choice between SFCS/St clare's or MPS/St Clare's. yet, a discussion on this topic is good cuz i believe many parents here would like to know more about these three schools. my daughter got a place in MPS, still thinking whether i should accept this offer or not.

I really dont understand why family background of MPS may be the best among these schs cuz students get a place through marks sysystem/central allocation.

原文章由 mamawaga 於 08-3-28 10:55 發表
三間學校都好,而瑪利曼學生家境應該最好,問題只是:你覺得小孩在富裕群中成長,對她是不是最好.

7#
發表於 08-3-28 17:35 |只看該作者
Central allocation is not the only thing that decides who is to go with which school. It is natural for girl's schools with a long history and good reputation to have more numbers of girls who are daughters of graduates to enter that school.

And I am not saying on no grounds that many of Marymount students are of the very wealthy tier. Indeed I have  met someone, who's of the rich but not the very rich kind, decided not to let her daughter to continue studying in Marymount's Secondary School even though her daughter has gotten a place after six years of primary education at Marymount. Her concern has been too many posh peers in Marymount!!

But of course, there are others who want to enter Marymount just for its "poshness".

原文章由 gogocat 於 08-3-28 11:41 發表
Agree with YongXin. The chance of getting a place in either SFCS/MPS is slim in section.just like mark 6, may not need to think about it so early. even if u are lucky enough to get a place through luc ...

[ 本文章最後由 mamawaga 於 08-3-28 17:36 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

8#
發表於 08-4-1 10:44 |只看該作者
我細妹同侄女都係讀MPS/MSS, 但係我地屋企好平實, 唔棵樹架播.

原文章由 mamawaga 於 08-3-28 17:35 發表
Central allocation is not the only thing that decides who is to go with which school. It is natural for girl's schools with a long history and good reputation to have more numbers of girls who are dau ...

9#
發表於 08-4-1 14:59 |只看該作者
我朋友女兒也正讀瑪利曼. 他們也很平實. 中產家庭. 因為瑪利曼係津校. 也放棄了聖嘉勒.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題