用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 William Int'l KG & Playschool in Whampoo.
發新帖
查看: 1075|回覆: 9
go

William Int'l KG & Playschool in Whampoo. [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-4-30 15:50 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi, is there any mummy with kids studying in this KG's pre-nursery class before?? Any comments??
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-5-3 00:05 |只看該作者
I am going for interview tomorrow.  I visited them before and it looked pretty good to me.

There are computers (with flat screen) for kids to play with and learn with, the kids that I saw during my visit all looked to be well behaved and some even had big smiles.

3#
發表於 08-5-3 18:52 |只看該作者
It's very clean and tidy.  The teachers are very nice. Children in there are happy.  They provide international and local stream in PN classes.  I like this school.  I think children study in this school would be happy. The transportation is good, it's near the bus terminal and just near JUSCO!!  Good shopping facilities for parents to wait for their children when they are at school.

4#
發表於 08-5-4 18:51 |只看該作者
Hi,
Indeed, it had admitted my daughter into AM int'l PN class in the coming Aug.  But, when my younger sister went there submitting registration fee, she found that two NET were kind of Indians.  I then called them for information about int'l class NET, the staff could not confirm me which country they are from.  I am worrying that those Indians (their english is not my cup of tea) were the only NET in the school......any parents have experience with this school's int'l class??

5#
發表於 08-5-5 01:08 |只看該作者
Sorry but what is NET?

My son got into their local stream as I want him to learn Chinese as well.  I saw one of the Indian (looking) teachers there speaking on the phone and her English sounded ok to me.  (I grew up in the USA).

6#
發表於 08-5-5 12:51 |只看該作者
Hi, Kakaeo,

NET means Native English Teacher.  To be honest, i prefer those from USA, Canada or England.  But I haven't talked to any of the NET directly... just worry about their accent....

7#
發表於 08-5-20 16:33 |只看該作者
Hi Kakaeo and homummum,

I want to register my girl for the pre-nursery class too.
But she is a slow learner and can only speak very few words, no phrase or sentence and not toilet-trained. She will
turn 2 yrs old in July. Can u tell me about the interview?

Many thanks.

8#
發表於 08-5-20 18:24 |只看該作者
Hi, Austina,
I recalled on the day of interview, I had to fill in a detailed form asking questions about my daughter regarding her daily life and habits like that.  Then my little was interviewed by a chinese teacher.  The teacher hold up an english book with simple english vocabs like car, dog, cat and bird etc.. to see if my daughter could recognize and pronounce them.  (my daughter got all bingo!)  Then, she played some toys with my daughter to see if she could follow her action....like putting a triangle into a triangle shape hole.. square into a square shape hole. (my daughter could follow without difficulty)  Lastly, the teacher played color matching game with her. (but this time my daughter couldn't completely follow that, she just randomly put different color objects together instead of matching them correctly, haha).  
But one point to remind u, the KG prefer the kid has toilet training before admitting into school, which means better to have no diaper in school.  So, i think ur little should have toilet training before going to school la.  
Anyway, i haven't enrolled my daughter into this KG lastly as she was accepted by another KG in Kln Tong.  Good luck to u.

9#
發表於 08-5-20 23:39 |只看該作者
My experience was the same but the interview was only in Chinese (Mandarin/Putonghua).  My son is from Taiwan so that is why.  Played shapes and similar games.  I enrolled him into the mainstream one for now.

BTW, NET there of course had a little accent but I thought it was not bad.

10#
發表於 08-5-22 12:51 |只看該作者
kakaeo and homummum,

Thank you both for your comments !!

Good luck !

Austina
‹ 上一主題|下一主題