同你一樣, 覺得有d頹廢, 咪再讀o下書羅!!
我本身就讀緊書,現在大緊肚(第二個BB),休學一排生完BB再努力!
讀書keep you refresh & smart ma!

原文章由 Hipuppy 於 08-6-26 02:53 發表
大學畢業但之後因為湊小朋友無做o野,覺得有d頹廢,唔知讀o下
書羅多個學位好唔好?有無媽咪仲有衝勁再讀書?

5#
發表於 08-6-30 20:09 |只看該作者
Yes.  I am taking an Master Course in OUHK after I become a full time mama (without maid) when my daughter is 6 months old.  I studied during the nap time of my daughter and I found it is the only way that I can keep update with the outside world.

Now I am a full time working mama when my daughter wnt to full time nursery class at age 2.  I intend to complete the course 2 years later and it is on my own pace and preference.

I think distance learning is more suitable to mama with children to take care.

In addition, I will take the Japanese Proficiency Test in early Dec.

I have the power and motivation to study more when I have my daughter.  She is my power source as I really want to show her a model of "Lifelong Learning".  I emphasis much more on the process, rather than on the result.  It seems much more enjoyable than my previous study (University and professional qualification).

Hope the above sharing will give you some idea.

原文章由 Hipuppy 於 08-6-26 02:53 發表
大學畢業但之後因為湊小朋友無做o野,覺得有d頹廢,唔知讀o下
書羅多個學位好唔好?有無媽咪仲有衝勁再讀書?
Kei Kei is breastfeeding till 2 yrs 6.5 mths and she is weaned naturally.

6#
發表於 08-7-1 15:09 |只看該作者
Strawberrys,

That's great for you!  You are well planned and really a "ROLE-MODEL" for your baby.

I have already got my first Master Degree (MBA) in PolyU when I was pregnant my 1st baby --> great 胎教! --> and so my baby girl is excellent in English!  I took all the exams without delaying my studies (2 years MBA course) while I was working full time. :;pppp:  In fact, I am really proud of myself that I won the scholoarship as well as got distinction in MBA.  (Dean of PolyU GSB made jokes that I got 2 brains for studies la)

Now I took another master degree and still can strike the balance between my works/ my studies and my 1st baby's relationships while having my 2nd child.  It is a little bit harsh for myself but I think that I can work out a good modelling for my babies!!

Since the 2nd baby pregnancy makes me so tired --> I need to take a rest this summer trimester and work out my school-life next academic year!  Anyway I still can finish my 2nd master degree in 2 years time.

原文章由 Strawberrys 於 08-6-30 20:09 發表
Yes.  I am taking an Master Course in OUHK after I become a full time mama (without maid) when my daughter is 6 months old.  I studied during the nap time of my daughter and I found it is the only way ...

[ 本文章最後由 bb0809 於 08-7-1 15:12 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 08-7-2 11:46 |只看該作者
bb0809,

You are welcome and a good model for me as well.

Now I plan to have 2nd baby and determine to take 1 course only for the remaining term.  Your time plan should be great as you are a full time working mama and to have 2 child.

Are you having maid or somebody to help you ?  Let's share your time allocation and give me some tips.

原文章由 bb0809 於 08-7-1 15:09 發表
Strawberrys,

That's great for you!  You are well planned and really a "ROLE-MODEL" for your baby.

I have already got my first Master Degree (MBA) in PolyU when I was pregnant my 1st baby --> great  ...

8#
發表於 08-7-2 14:51 |只看該作者
Strawberrys,

It's so nice of you!
Please don't be so modest!  You are also so good in balancing your studies (Master, Japanese, Full-time mom and 1st girl relationship/ home schooling)

Just a share of experience as I am a little bit "ahead" having pregnant the 2nd baby already now ma !!

I am a 9-6 full time work mom who may need to work till 10:00pm sometime!  You are right that I have a maid, so I can be more at ease when I work late at night.  

My husband is a very supportive person who encourages me in furthering my studies and taking care of my girl.  He really helps a lot in balancing my all-rounded activities.

For weekdays evenings, even though I am exhausted --> I will talk and play with my girl at least 30 mins a day and so she is very close to me.  (not dependent on maid)

Every saturday (whole afternoon) and one weekday --> I have to attend PolyU classes.  Then I need to go to church at Sat nite.  

So I will spare my Saturday morning & whole Sunday to accompany my daughter (with my husband) to build up good relationship (attending playgroups, play in playground, shopping etc) & home-schooling (through games, etc).

As for my school works, I will wait for my girl to sleep (after 10:30pm) and then start the works (sometimes till 2-3:00am).  Of course, having pregnant a 2nd baby, a mom should not work so late .  (Don't follow this la)  

In a word, I am really busy each day --> not much/ even no personal times!  Anyway, I enjoy this busy lives up till now --> you know --> can fulfill different goals at the same time!

Let's share your learning in Japanese (diffucult to learn?), Strawberrys! I want to learn Japanese 10 years ago la (But of course never hard-work la)!  Have you finished your Master?  How old is your girl?

原文章由 Strawberrys 於 08-7-2 11:46 發表
bb0809,

You are welcome and a good model for me as well.

Now I plan to have 2nd baby and determine to take 1 course only for the remaining term.  Your time plan should be great as you are a full tim ...

9#
發表於 08-7-3 02:05 |只看該作者
你地好犀利啊!我無做o野都驚讀書太辛苦,應付唔黎

bb0809, 我都唔知原來讀碩士都可以拎獎學金,係咪第一個學位成績要好勁至得嫁?

Strawberrys, 我好耐以前都學過日文,你宜家o係咪仲學緊?如果有好o既老師介紹,請PM我.

[ 本文章最後由 Hipuppy 於 08-7-3 02:07 編輯 ]

10#
發表於 08-7-3 10:08 |只看該作者
bb0809 & hipuppy,

Please refer to my topic for Japanese Learning for more sharing.

http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1339757&extra=&page=2

11#
發表於 08-7-3 10:48 |只看該作者
Hipuppy,

其實拎獎學金同第一個學位成績冇太大關係, 反而入學個陣就會考慮工作經驗同學位成績.

拎獎學金係因為我GPA有4分 (每科平均都有A/ A+).
不過嗰時好全情投入!! 雖然有咗大女,但至少比現在多啲personal time,所以就會好啲嘅!

Hipuppy, 如果你有人幚輕吓 (take care baby), 又剛好有資源 (money $$$), 再加上決心 (自我成長 + 作妳BB嘅榜樣), 妳一定okay嘅!

Wish U every success!!

原文章由 Hipuppy 於 08-7-3 02:05 發表
你地好犀利啊!我無做o野都驚讀書太辛苦,應付唔黎

bb0809, 我都唔知原來讀碩士都可以拎獎學金,係咪第一個學位成績要好勁至得嫁?

Strawberrys, 我好耐以前都學過日文,你宜家o係咪仲學緊?如果有好 ...

[ 本文章最後由 bb0809 於 08-7-3 10:57 編輯 ]

12#
發表於 08-7-3 10:59 |只看該作者
Strawberrys

OIC!
Thanks for your sharing!

原文章由 Strawberrys 於 08-7-3 10:08 發表
bb0809 & hipuppy,

13#
發表於 08-7-4 01:29 |只看該作者
多謝你o既分享.其實我想學多過想考試,咁多年無讀書(同無做o野),轉數都慢晒

原文章由 Strawberrys 於 08-7-3 10:08 發表
bb0809 & hipuppy,

14#
發表於 08-7-4 01:50 |只看該作者
bb0809,

多謝你o既鼓勵.

湊小朋友我都有人幫手,家庭經濟都唔係問題(得老公一個返工都ok),但因為自己經濟唔獨立,變o左讀書都要視乎老公點"目弟". 佢都唔反對我進修, 但佢覺得讀o下興趣班好o的(好似上o下日文咁),一來唔洗有壓力,二來留番多d錢俾d小朋友讀書,適當分配資源

原文章由 bb0809 於 08-7-3 10:48 發表
Hipuppy,

其實拎獎學金同第一個學位成績冇太大關係, 反而入學個陣就會考慮工作經驗同學位成績.

拎獎學金係因為我GPA有4分 (每科平均都有A/ A+).
不過嗰時好全情投入!! 雖然有咗大女,但至少比現在多啲personal time ...

15#
發表於 08-7-4 11:03 |只看該作者
hi, 我同你地有少少唔同. 以前屋企環境唔好.讀完中五就無讀啦. 之後, 一路做野, 都有讀d相關課程既. 之後又生左個仔,都有讀下short course, 好好彩, 佢小6之後, 我全職自己湊, 想係佢青春期睇緊d, 唔好學壞, 咁就陪住佢, 又自己讀左個child psychology 係high dip 來既, 用左2年多時間. 到個仔上左中一, 暑假我地又一齊學日文, keep 到佢中五會考前都一齊讀,係過程中, 我地2個關係好好, 我地有共同話題, 共同朋友, 好開心. 佢中二之後, 我又開始返工, 其實, 我讀書係想同個囝拉近d, 成績就唔係我首要concern既. 不過, 由於我同囝囝一齊讀, 大家都會比下分數架, 有時又可以用日文交流下.
至於我自己, 又讀書又返工, 都有陪囝囝溫下書, 又唔覺好忙, 可能我個人好悶啦, 唔係返工就係屋企架啦.
又分享下,我同囝囝關係, 我地好好架, 唔係咩都傾(佢識女仔就唔多講架)但其他就好好, even佢d同學都好like同我一齊玩, 又耡d啦, 又睇戲啦, 又hot pot都會遇埋我架, 佢地同我一齊, 佢地都唔mind講女仔我聽到架. 而且,佢有幾個同學有我手提, 會自己打來, 搵我去睇戲約食飯架.其實,我地c9們,又希望湊好小朋友,又有家庭壓力, 都好辛苦,但最開心係可以同小朋友keep到個關係,一生受用呀.

[ 本文章最後由 lemontree 於 08-7-4 11:07 編輯 ]

16#
發表於 08-7-4 13:54 |只看該作者
Hipuppy,

You may try the e-learning in RTHK for Japanese before making decision to attend class or self study.

http://www.rthk.org.hk/elearning/gogojapan/

http://www.rthk.org.hk/elearning/gogojapan2/

http://www.rthk.org.hk/elearning/gogojapan3/

原文章由 Hipuppy 於 08-7-4 01:29 發表
多謝你o既分享.其實我想學多過想考試,咁多年無讀書(同無做o野),轉數都慢晒

17#
發表於 08-7-8 13:37 |只看該作者
lemontree,

Thanks very much for your sharings!
The relationship with your boy & his friends are really good!  A guiding example for parents.

原文章由 lemontree 於 08-7-4 11:03 發表
hi, 我同你地有少少唔同. 以前屋企環境唔好.讀完中五就無讀啦. 之後, 一路做野, 都有讀d相關課程既. 之後又生左個仔,都有讀下short course, 好好彩, 佢小6之後, 我全職自己湊, 想係佢青春期睇緊d, 唔好學壞, 咁就陪 ...

[ 本文章最後由 bb0809 於 08-7-10 13:14 編輯 ]

18#
發表於 08-7-8 13:38 |只看該作者
Strawberrys,

You really are an expert in Japanese!
Good Luck to your coming exams!!

原文章由 Strawberrys 於 08-7-4 13:54 發表
Hipuppy,

You may try the e-learning in RTHK for Japanese before making decision to attend class or self study.

http://www.rthk.org.hk/elearning/gogojapan/

http://www.rthk.org.hk/elearning/gogojapan ...

19#
發表於 08-7-8 16:49 |只看該作者
bb0809,

I am NOT an expert in Japanese, otherwise I can pass Level 1 Proficiency Test.

I bookmark a lot of websites relating to Japanese Learning from the previous years when I am a full time mama.  

原文章由 bb0809 於 08-7-8 13:38 發表
Strawberrys,

You really are an expert in Japanese!
Good Luck to your coming exams!!

20#
發表於 08-7-25 00:01 |只看該作者
bb0809 & Strawberrys, 你地好犀利啊! 我而家都讀緊個碩士課程同一個普通話文憑, 而且成績都幾好嫁!   

另外, lemontree,
你同我都有d相似, 我又係屋企環境唔好, 所以讀完中五就無讀啦, 不過當時都有進修下d short course, 之後結婚生仔, 再加上要工作, 所以有好幾年沒有再讀書, 直到個仔兩歲, 同個c6離咗婚, 之後所有事情都要靠自己, 而且見d同事升職加薪, 先知書到用時方恨少........所以近年來我不斷努力進修, 而家我已經完成3個文憑及1個學位課程, 當前是寫碩士畢業論文, 上星期亦考完普通話的其中一科, 成績亦非常理想呢.......

至於親子方面, 亦能做到預期的效果, 雖然他只有8歲半, 但因為我們有溝通, 他的功課, 考試, 比賽及課外活動我也跟足, 而且又有共同的興趣 (包括: 看書, 做義工及運動), 所以這方面亦沒有太大的問題出現, 只是我要小心分配時間吧了, 更令我開心的是他還會體諒我, 盡量自己可以做到的事自己做, 無須我操心, 雖然日子過得很busy, 但是我們還是過得很開心, 我覺得我有個這樣的兒子, 是我一生最大的成就, 比任何學歷都來得高!  

不過無論如何, 不進則退, 所以大家要一起努力讀書呀!   

原文章由 lemontree 於 08-7-4 11:03 發表
hi, 我同你地有少少唔同. 以前屋企環境唔好.讀完中五就無讀啦. 之後, 一路做野, 都有讀d相關課程既. 之後又生左個仔,都有讀下short course, 好好彩, 佢小6之後, 我全職自己湊, 想係佢青春期睇緊d, 唔好學壞, 咁就陪 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖