教育王國 討論區 國際學校 YMCA (TST)
查看: 4698|回覆: 37
go

YMCA (TST) [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 04-6-10 23:21 |只看該作者

YMCA (TST)

今日跟 YMCA 既 MISS 傾計, 而家班 Miss 7 月開始有好多個會離職 ( 7,8 個以上) ! 佢地另外自己開間 playgroup 係佐敦 ! 包括我囡囡 miss !!!
仲問現在讀緊既家長有沒有興趣轉去讀 summer course
( 價錢比 ymca 平, 其他一樣)

2#
發表於 04-6-11 05:41 |只看該作者

Re: YMCA (TST)

I am interested.  May I have more information, please?  Thanks.

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 04-6-11 10:08 |只看該作者

佢地攪新 playgroup 7 月 1 日 open day !
係佐敦 landmark 麥記樓上 !
我只知道甘多 ... 因為我留左電話俾 miss, 佢話會 call 我講 detail

4#
發表於 04-6-11 12:37 |只看該作者

YMCA (TST)

BOBO128,

would u pls let us know when you got information. very interested in attending the open day.

cheers, mavis

5#
發表於 04-6-11 15:01 |只看該作者

Bobo128,

I won't be available on 1st July but I am still interested to know more about it as my son enjoys going to the Toddlers World very much.  Do keep me upated.  Thanks.

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 04-6-11 15:24 |只看該作者

dear all,

我昨日跟 miss kim ( ymca ) 傾計時知道資料
你地可以試下 call 下佢, 睇下有沒有詳情. 但她仍然在 ymca 工作, 7 月她將離職.

我知道 : $ 2200 以上 ( 3 times/ week) 每堂 1.5 hrs

佢話已經 full 左 2 班 ( 因好多 ymca 學生跟佢走 , 但我個人覺得因為 ymca 7,8 月放 summer, no course, 我地家長心態係想小朋友接住返學, 而且跟返個班主任走 ....)

** 我沒有任何利益, 不是幫她 sell, 只是想話佢 bk mummy 知道 ymca 9 月起會轉負責人 & 7,8 個 teacher 會走 !

7#
發表於 04-6-11 17:30 |只看該作者

Should be Mrs. Kim

8#
發表於 04-6-11 18:12 |只看該作者

BOBO128,

Please also let me know more info. about the open day &/or playgroup organized by Mrs. Kim.

My girl is also taking Toddler' World and she likes it a lot.  We have even enrolled her in the summer course in Sep.

佢話已經 full 左 2 班 ( 因好多 ymca 學生跟佢走 , 但我個人覺得因為 ymca 7,8 月放 summer, no course, 我地家長心態係想小朋友接住返學, 而且跟返個班主任走 ....)

So you (and many parents) will not continue with YMCA afterwards?

I don't want to change school for my girl again but seeing so many changes .....

醒目開學勳章

9#
發表於 04-6-13 01:15 |只看該作者

ricka,

yes, is her !

justjust,

my baby don't continue to study YMCA on sept !
becasue my baby will study in HK pre-school on sept

10#
發表於 04-6-14 17:25 |只看該作者

... sigh....

Last Sat I met the parents whose son is also taking Toddlers' World at YMCA.  They said Ms. Hazel was also leaving, altogether 7 or 8 teachers.  

My girl can attend K1 in only Sep 2005 and we were so satisfied with YMCA that we had already decided to let her staying there for another year.  Now we may have to reconsider our options.

11#
發表於 04-6-14 19:05 |只看該作者

Bobo128,

Thanks for your information.  I managed to find Mrs. Kim this morning and have enrolled my son in Ms. Hazel's class for the summer.

12#
發表於 04-6-14 22:51 |只看該作者

Bobo128
I'm also interested, could you pm me the details.

Thanks!

13#
發表於 04-6-15 00:26 |只看該作者

Dear Bobo128,
I am very interested in the summer playgroup, could u pm me the details?  how to enroll ?  where is the centre etc.  thx a lot.

14#
發表於 04-6-15 12:02 |只看該作者

YMCA (TST)

Dear Bobo128,

would u pls pm the phone nos so i can call Mrs Kim to hv a chat. many thanks.

cheers, mavis     

15#
發表於 04-6-15 13:34 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Actually I just want to clarify that Mrs Kim who is leaving is only in charge of Toddlers' World.  However, the kindergarten section's principal is Ms Susan Yang.  So, I think they are actually quite different.  

Although my son has not attended Toddlers' World before, he is going to be in K1 in Sept.  So, if any parent who have children studying under Ms Yang's kindergarten section, pls give your comments.

Thanks!

16#
發表於 04-6-15 17:03 |只看該作者

mavis9394, gin, kinmama & justjust,

How old is your child?  If he/she happens to be 24-30months and would like to join Mrs. Kim's new playgroup, please send me a PM.

We now have 4 in our group (Tue & Thur 9:30-11:00) and Mrs. Kim said we need 6 to form a class.

17#
發表於 04-6-16 10:50 |只看該作者

Thanks for your offer danielboy.

You know I already enrolled my girl to NCC for July some time back at the beginning of May already.  I had worried for several months what to arrange for my girl for July and Aug since YMCA doesn't offer anything for these two months.  We have signed up for YMCA's summer programme for Sep and were counting on continuing there afterwards.  Now we may need to change our plan.

I already told Mrs. Kim that we wouldn't consider her new playgroup for the summer but we would like to gather info. for Sep onwards.  We will go to the July 1st open day to gather more info., and depending on the situation may enrol our girl after Sep.

I agree that Ms. Hazel is a very good teacher.  .... sigh... we even paid $1658 to be YMCA members for priority application of different courses ...

18#
發表於 04-6-16 11:22 |只看該作者

danielboy,

my boy is 20 months. actually i am looking for playgroup which got program in weekend. So, i can join the lessons.

cheers, mavis      

19#
發表於 04-6-16 16:24 |只看該作者

justjust,

I was told that those who have enrolled in the YMCA summer class (which starts in Sept) can have a refund of the fees paid.  Would you like to do that or you would rather wait and see?

Yes, Ms. Hazel is indeed an excellent teacher and that is why I didn't enrol my son for anything to replace the YMCA playgroups for the summer until recently when I discovered Mrs. Kim's new playgroup.  I thought of sending my son to NCC or Tutortime for the summer but finally decided not to.  My son had never liked TT although the campus is so attractive and the programme is fascinating.  For NCC, he would surely take time to adjust to a new environment and a new teacher.  By the time he gets used to the place, it would almost be time for him to start his nursery in September.  That is why it took me so long to make a decision but I am glad that I finally got Ms. Hazel.  Do you know that Hazel was also the teacher of Mrs. Kim's daughter (who is now 12) in Toddler's World?

By the way, I don't know the course code of my son, but he goes to YMCA (KPCC) on Tue/Thur at 9:30 to 11:00?  What about your daughter?

Mavis9394,
I am not sure whether the new playgroup orgainsed by Mrs. Kim has weekend classes.  You might have to call her directly to confirm that.  YMCA Toddler's World does NOT have weekend classes but they have another playgroup called the "laytots" which only run classes on Saturdays.  My son has never attended any Playtots classes but I know that this is also a very popular choice for parents.  The NCC has weekend classes and Ms. Hazel is teaching on Saturday afternoons from 2:00 to 4:00.  If your son doesn't need a nap in the afternoon, it is worth considering.

20#
發表於 04-6-16 16:32 |只看該作者

danielboy,

thx for your reply.  I've just pm my no. to you.  pls call if you're free.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題