用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港華人基督教聯會真道書院 What kind of children suitable studing in Logo ?
發新帖
查看: 1453|回覆: 5
go

What kind of children suitable studing in Logo ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-7-3 02:00 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My daughter is not a self-discplined girl, and she is easierly distracted by others. Should she study in this kind of school? Any parent here can share their succesful  experiences to me to consider. Thanks .
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-7-4 14:45 |只看該作者
If you think within 1 hour to finish the daily homework is your bottom like.

If you think School uniform is too dull for your child.

You don't think text-book should on your shopping list in
every summer.

If you think a child should always hopping into the
classroom.

If you think so, Logos is good place.

3#
發表於 08-7-4 14:47 |只看該作者
sorry wrong typing.

should be ' bottom line'

4#
發表於 08-7-4 17:42 |只看該作者
I Chrislaw, I have the same problem too, my son get distracted easily.  I just worried if there is no guildline and very free in the classroom, he will start day dream.  Parents, pls let me know if I worry too much.

Thanks

原文章由 chrislaw 於 08-7-3 02:00 發表
My daughter is not a self-discplined girl, and she is easierly distracted by others. Should she study in this kind of school? Any parent here can share their succesful  experiences to me to consider.  ...

5#
發表於 08-7-4 23:25 |只看該作者
I would think a school should get marry with the family, instead of children alone.  It will be a happy ending if the school's educational thinking and approaches meet the family (parents + child).  

For Logos, a family who enjoys on-going learning, hand-in-hand partnership with the schools will like it.

原文章由 chrislaw 於 08-7-3 02:00 發表
My daughter is not a self-discplined girl, and she is easierly distracted by others. Should she study in this kind of school? Any parent here can share their succesful  experiences to me to consider.  ...

6#
發表於 08-7-9 10:01 |只看該作者
但係, 如果傳統學校, 小朋友會唔會更唔適合?  課程緊湊, 會唔會跟唔上, 而與其仔同學仔比, 更會令自信心無埋?

我小朋友其實未有耐讀小學 (而家才1歲), 不過佢越大就越心散, 唔知係佢而家年齡係咁?  所以我都諗緊如果佢真係咁心散, 應該讀傳統校 ,定活教學學校?

其實真道係咪未至於似國際學校咁鬆?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題