1#
發表於 08-7-8 22:32 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
太好了!不知所謂的謝校長辭職了。希望聖X會可以擺脫她那因守舊、黑箱作業的作風,從此能夠與時並進,不用再停留在八十年代。

現在由畢拉山的梁校長代任一年,梁校長有魄力多了,希望她能夠帶領鐵崗和畢拉山聖X會走向更新更好的方向。
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-7-8 23:14 |只看該作者
What happen?  Is she so worse?

But, I felt it is really a old fashion kinder that I saw during interview.
Oh, it may a correct decision that I did not put my kid in SKH 2 years before.

3#
發表於 08-7-8 23:43 |只看該作者
原文章由 kiu_ma 於 08-7-8 23:14 發表
What happen?  Is she so worse?

But, I felt it is really a old fashion kinder that I saw during interview.
Oh, it may a correct decision that I did not put my kid in SKH 2 years before.

她真的很差,甚少見她在學校出現,與家長完全是零溝通。完全不能想象一家那樣出名的學校,行政可以是如此混亂和落後。你不去讀也許沒有錯。現出只能希望新校長能為我們帶來新氣象。

4#
發表於 08-7-9 10:39 |只看該作者

回覆 #3 skhparent 的文章

I hate to say this, but I agree with skhparent. My child studies in 鐵崗聖X會 K1. His current head teachers are different than the ones when he first started. One resigned in the middle of first term and one is on sick leave since Apr/May. No one from school has said anything to the parents. There really is a serious communication problem. I do hope things will change for the better next year.

5#
發表於 08-7-9 11:48 |只看該作者
原文章由 skhparent 於 08-7-8 23:43 發表

她真的很差,甚少見她在學校出現,與家長完全是零溝通。完全不能想象一家那樣出名的學校,行政可以是如此混亂和落後。你不去讀也許沒有錯。現出只能希望新校長能為我們帶來新氣象。 ...

你係咪下午校家長?我個小朋友讀上午校,成日都見到謝校長(一星期有成4日),佢仲成日同我地傾計,又教我地點樣同小朋友溝通,完全無你所講問題!老實講,溝通係雙向,家長唔同學校溝通,學校又點同家長溝通呢?我小朋友初初開學時成日喊,老師都差唔多日日打電話同我講番小朋友係學校進展,家校溝通好好喎!

bbone

我諗你小朋友係講上午校,你所講問題係觀課日都有聽到,你小朋友個班真係唔好彩,一個班主任係新人,另一位on sick leave老師就...., 算把啦!我朋友個小朋友(已畢業)當年比佢做班主任,真係不碪回首,我幾驚佢會做我小朋友個班班主任,好彩最後唔係,安樂晒!

6#
發表於 08-7-9 12:49 |只看該作者

回覆 #5 Lilo 的文章

對了,我是下午班家長。雖然我不是每天都到學校,但一星期最少去三天,我見過校長不會超過十五次。就算楊主任也不是天天見到。感覺好像學校沒人打理,還好老師和姐姐都很細心,對小朋友非常有愛心,我覺得這是鐵崗聖X會唯一可取之處。

7#
發表於 08-7-9 14:19 |只看該作者
原文章由 Lilo 於 08-7-9 11:48 發表
另一位on sick leave老師就...., 算把啦!我朋友個小朋友(已畢業)當年比佢做班主任,真係不碪回首,我幾驚佢會做我小朋友個班班主任,好彩最後唔係,安樂晒!

You are so lucky. The teacher who's on sick leave really is .....    Before this long sick leave, she was sick almost every month. I don't know how long she's been teaching but she really is not good at all. I see that children in another K1 class are more polite and disciplined but not my child's class. I pray that my child will go to a better class next year because at the end of next school year, the kids will need to apply for primary schools.

8#
發表於 08-7-9 15:25 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 skhparent 的文章

i agree with all of you.  last year, most of the KG allowed parents to download the application form.  even the branch KG.  but SKH central asked parents wait outside for hours just to get a form.  it's so outdate

9#
發表於 08-7-9 16:02 |只看該作者

天大喜訊—鐵崗聖X會謝校長辭職了

對謝校長不滿的又何止我一人,只是大家都敢怒而不敢言,現在她辭職真是一天都光晒。

鐵崗的網頁有等於無,流感停課這麼大件事都慢九拍才在網頁公佈,其他資料簡單如校歷表都欠奉。也有家長向學校反應過,但學校只推說資源不足。資源不足就什麼都不用做了嗎?畢拉山比鐵崗少一半學生,換句話說,學費也是少收一半,怎麼他們的網頁能做得如此出色?而且還舉辦很多不同的活動。

其實有什麼資源足不足的,只看你如何分配和運用,鐵崗的家長都是有能力的一群,只要學校出聲,不論人力和財力,真是要多少有多少。所以什麼資源不足根本是藉口,只看你有無心去做吧了。

10#
發表於 08-7-9 16:29 |只看該作者
I heard from my friend that they couldn’t receive or late receive the circular from SKH Kindergarten for the children activities (drawing, phonics & sport etc), which held by the church opposite from SKH.
So, their kids always miss the chance to enroll for these activities because of full house.
I guess the internal administration is quite confused.

The problem is the Principal’s ability or lack of manpower???
It is so disappointed to hear that.
Such a good reputation kindergarten, how come become ….!

11#
發表於 08-7-9 17:09 |只看該作者
It's good that we haven't chosen it, though we got its offer for am K1 class after the interview.  Let's hope that the school will progress and meet the expectation of parents, and most importantly kids would be taught the love of Jesus.

12#
發表於 08-7-9 19:44 |只看該作者

回覆 #10 kiu_ma 的文章

全中!所以永遠enroll不到,我們總是慢人一步,因為總是遲收通知。

聽說以前一些名校都會到鐵崗聖X會作簡介,現在當然沒有了。就算謝校長自已沒有connection,也不至於連舊校長建立好的網絡也keep不到吧。也不知道是她懶還是至什麼原因。總之她消失就是對學校的至大貢獻

13#
發表於 08-7-9 22:56 |只看該作者
But so many parents still went for interviews. So strange.

14#
發表於 08-7-10 11:06 |只看該作者

回覆 #13 ShatinMaMa 的文章

i am sure there will be more parents go to interview this year as there are more babies...

i wish SKH will get better and better with the new principal.

15#
發表於 08-7-10 16:07 |只看該作者
ha......

原文章由 skhparent 於 08-7-8 10:32 PM 發表
太好了!不知所謂的謝校長辭職了。希望聖X會可以擺脫她那因守舊、黑箱作業的作風,從此能夠與時並進,不用再停留在八十年代。

現在由畢拉山的梁校長代任一年,梁校長有魄力多了,希望她能夠帶領鐵崗和畢拉山聖X會走向更新更 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖