褓姆車~元朗至陳守仁..pls help! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-8-25 14:07 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
有否由元朗至陳守仁的褓姆車?  
急, pls PM, 謝謝!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-8-25 20:23 |只看該作者
I think you  check the school bus service already. isn't it. which part of YL, I know there is another one in Greenery place town park south road. but they go Tuen mun than kowloon, that mean you have to spent more time and pay more to ask the service.

3#
發表於 08-8-26 14:20 |只看該作者
Dear Manlili,

thanks so much for your info.  Actually I am asking for behalf of my friend.  She lives in Tai Tong Area, while the school bus does not provide door to door services and pick up time is too early for her, I think she said its around 6.35am, and she need an extra 20 mins to reach that specific stop,so....

so what about the stop at Greenery Place? do you know the pick up time?  Does your child go to TSL as well?

Thanks again!

原帖由 manlili 於 08-8-25 20:23 發表
I think you  check the school bus service already. isn't it. which part of YL, I know there is another one in Greenery place town park south road. but they go Tuen mun than kowloon, that mean you have ...

4#
發表於 08-8-26 15:58 |只看該作者
WikMa,
It's very hard for your friend to find a private mini van from Tai Tong Area to TSL.  I tried to rang up those private drivers last two weeks, they said most of them only pick up students to the schools nearby kln tong area.  Luck me, after testing the road, our school bus confirmed that they will provide service to my estate.

5#
發表於 08-8-27 11:10 |只看該作者
We're in YL park RD, In last yr my girl only take one term school bus, its nightmare. And than we changed go by MTR railway to NAN CHUN than K16.I only spent within hours to get there.pretty good actually

6#
發表於 08-8-30 09:41 |只看該作者
Dear Tingmum and Manlili,

thanks so much for your information!  Just heard from my friend that there are about 20s TSL students live in YL, still transportation is a problem... only if they can gather all the YL students and call for private nanny bus could solve the problem, haha!

and Manlili, would you mind share your "nightmare" experience with the school bus here?  thanks!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題