發新帖
查看: 1378|回覆: 6
go

what textbook should my daughter to school [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-8 20:49 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi Parents,

My daugther is in P.1B
Don't know which textbook should I put in her school bag. For example chinese, there are books and exercise book. Don't think she should brign all but what should she take? How about IT? also have textbook and exercise.

Karismum
   0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 08-9-8 23:46 |只看該作者
Hi Karismum,

我都好似你咁, 例如今日星期一, 有GS, Chinese, Eng, PTH, Maths, LF & RE, 我因為囡囡上星期四唔記得帶番手冊+筆袋返家, 到晚上我放工返家後才發現, 所以星期五便沒有帶 English Listening skills A+B 交給老師, 而今天便補交這兩本書, 再加埋今天所有課堂嘅書(但我又唔知邊本書和作業可以唔使帶),最後今天帶齊5本Eng books, 2 本LE,  1 本Maths, 2本RE, 1本Chinese, 祈禱手冊, 學生手冊 & 耳筒, 嘩! 最後個書包重到連我都差D拿不起。
不過今天囡囡返來只帶回1本Eng book 和其他科D書, 有2本Eng books(PT+GP) 佢話Miss 收咗喎, 但係Miss 又無寫手冊話收書, 我都唔知係囡囡又唔見書定係Miss 真係收咗書
点算呀

3#
發表於 08-9-9 00:33 |只看該作者
Hi...my child is studying in 1C, I feel confused also. My child left behind her Eng textbook at school, I don't know she forgets or the teacher asked her to keep at school. Also, the problem of the GS textbook, she was told to bring book "2" after the first GS class, my child said the other classmates brought the right one except her. I feel so strange and swear I could not even find a word regarding this on her diary. Will the teachers write this on the board as a reminder or they just simply tell the children verbally???

Furthermore, I'm quite upset with the deadline of signing the circulars. The first day I received the circular for the enrolment of the activties, it was clearly stated the deadline is 9 Sep, but her class teacher wrote "owe" in Chinese on her diary that no circular signed back my parents, she ashed her to bring it on the next day. I called her up to clarify the next morning, she said it was the reminder and no intension to hurry her to hand it back immediately, then how could she use "OWE"!!!      

Parents...do you have same experience?

原帖由 PansyMummy 於 08-9-8 23:46 發表
Hi Karismum,

我都好似你咁, 例如今日星期一, 有GS, Chinese, Eng, PTH, Maths, LF & RE, 我因為囡囡上星期四唔記得帶番手冊+筆袋返家, 到晚上我放工返家後才發現, 所以星期五便沒有帶 English Listening skills A+ ...
[url=

4#
發表於 08-9-9 08:53 |只看該作者
Can't wait any longer to share the "returning of notice".

Last time I got a notice (forgot the contents but should be some sort of deciding thing of which I couldn't make up my mind on the spot).  As there were still some days for reply as stated in the notice, I didn't sign but leave it in the house.

What happened then ?  My girl's handbook got an "owe".

I called the teacher up.  She said the date was for school admin convenience but not for her class.  She had "already" "repeatedly""reminded" the students to bring the reply slip to school earlier.

Oh my god ! I was a working mum at then and could only "see" my girl one to two hours at nite. What I felt was 惘然、無助

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 08-9-9 12:45 |只看該作者
原帖由 BFok 於 08-9-9 00:33 發表
Hi...my child is studying in 1C, I feel confused also. My child left behind her Eng textbook at school, I don't know she forgets or the teacher asked her to keep at school. Also, the problem of the GS ...

我昨晚返家才收到學swimming果張報名表, 但係張Form 上面嘅報名日期係"9月8日或之前"交回, 咁即係唔使報啦, 都過咗報名日期囉。

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 08-9-9 13:19 |只看該作者
Hi all 1B parents,

Did your daughter get the PT+GP English books back to home ?
OR Miss really rec'd these books ?

7#
發表於 08-9-9 22:18 |只看該作者

english textbook

Hi Pansymummy,

I didn't put PT + GP in her school bag last week so can't tell if teacher took them. H/e, the memo on handbook last week stated:
"bring english listening skills 2A, 2B"
"bring WTE2A, PT2A, GP2A in oct"

so I think may be the teacher keep them and wait until oct.

Tonight I just put the "rhymes and songs" in her school bag for tomorrow's lesson.

It's really confusing but I don't want to put all books in her school bag.

Karismum
‹ 上一主題|下一主題