用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 Schools can be leased for adult education-midland fa ...
發新帖
查看: 555|回覆: 0
go

Schools can be leased for adult education-midland family [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-13 23:44 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
The birth of kids is going down every year.  The govt can change all those vacant schools to be a tutor centre or adult & further education colledges which needs more space for teaching someone who still want to study at day/night time students or parents or midland mothers.  So teachers can help more difference kinds of people in HK.  I belive that over 50% of HK residents still want to have free or lower school fee studies coz they cannot spend few thousand for a course in some private learning centres.  We should care for them and relocated the edu cost for them.   50% for student, 30% for adult, 20% for elder.
My mun is 58 and she still spend her day time for study. She went to visit the CITIU and get the diploma. coz she has worked after A level.
No change be in university.  Many people in HK are lack of education.  Some only grad . in form 3 and then they have to earn money for their families.
I wish the gov't can provide them for free-further studies.  Let's our all kids' parents should take the degree in their life.  To keep on learning , provide free-edu . -just like Singapore. Most of their residents have higher-qualifications and love to study so their kids are so work hard and good on study too.  At the result, their society is so good and full of love.  They are all protected by the gov't even the housing, medical, educations, opportunities........no poor and it is the healthiest city in the world.  Even the economics & commercial are under controlled by gov't.
My friends emmigrated there for a year and gov't give their family all the benefit.  It's so great.  
We paid tax and we just want our gov't to protect our benefit and give us free-edu until unversity.  We should pay back and build up our city soon.
Gov't should take the responsibilty of their citien.  To provide  a whole-life benefit for us.  Not cut down the jobs and ask the tenders to do so.  Privite companies will take profit but the gov't will lose the profit.
Dont waste our resources.
How to do the vacant seats in school
- change into the adult  colledge
- lease for the tutor centre or art centre or famous school for their branches
- approach the famous school to take place of the school.
- set up a space colledge or science colledge for further studies use.
- change then into english or international school for some students use.
- parents educations centres
Then most of the parents can learn how to take care/teach their kids and learn more at school in day time.

- set up a early babies playgroup centres for parents and kids.
- set up a musical centres for all kids and parents
- set up a lego engineer centre for all kids and parents

Govt can set up a fund for kdis & parents learning centres or special events use. To provide different kinds of interesting studies for adult.
If I want to be a fashion designer, I need to find a seat in a fashion colledge.  Where is it?
My brother told me he want to be a computer draftman, where is the computer colledge?
My sister want to be a good cooker, where is the cooking colledge?

We can create our colledges and set up a profession one for all people. We may get our certificates or diploma or degree in those colledge.
we must think above where will F.6 students go to?  Can we set up the following colledge for them
1) Interior and design Colledge
2) Fashion Colledge
3) Hair style Colledge
4) Fine Art Colledge
5) Shipping & Commercial Colledge
6) Stock exchange Colledge
7) Management Accounting & Costing College
8) Baby care Colledge
9) Cooking Colledge
10) Science Colledge
11) Communications Colledge
12) Films Colledge......
13) Singer Colledge
14) Dancing Colledge
15) Maths Colledge
16) Chinese History Colledge
17 Games design Colledge
18) Robot design Colledge
19) Cars design Colledge
20) Building design Colledge
21) EQ control Colledge
22) Hotel Studies Colledge
23) Secretary Colledge
24) Beauty Colledge
All rooms can be share by different professor or qualified teachers use.  So everyone love learing in HK and be a  professor to teach our kids soon.

For the property leasing use

Remarks: I found many tutor centres rent some place in commercial buildings, plaza or est.  Why dont share the space for them in a lower cost.  They have to pay $10 to 50 per sq feet monthly for the rental.

Govt should earn more leasing profit on them.  Dont put it into a stock market again.
We do our business and create our local oportunities.

We, parents can send our kids the the standard school with good enviorment/ facilities for the further studies.

[ 本帖最後由 NichoB 於 08-10-2 22:26 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題