搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 St. Paul Convent Vs Methodist School Vs KRS
發新帖
查看: 922|回覆: 7
go

St. Paul Convent Vs Methodist School Vs KRS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-28 12:20 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My daughter was accepted by these school. How can I choose ? We lived in West Kowloon. I also have one son who will study in Munsang Kindergarten.
Any comments.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-11-28 13:16 |只看該作者
Is your girl in SPK now?  May be you need to consider the travelling time to and from school.

3#
發表於 08-11-28 16:41 |只看該作者
ST PAUL CONVENT IS BETTER

4#
發表於 08-11-28 16:49 |只看該作者
ST PAUL CONVENT OF COURSE

5#
發表於 08-11-28 18:17 |只看該作者
Thank You for your comment. My daughter is studying in K3 ( SPK). Grandparents prefer her to study in Methodist school. Then, my son will go there directly ( 3 years later). My son is 2.5 years old. Mungsang, SKH,York... also accepted him in 2009 K1. How can I choose? Maybe, I will choose SPC for my daughter and MS for my son.Then, my son will go Mungseng primary directly ( 3 years later ). Any comments?

6#
發表於 08-11-28 23:44 |只看該作者
If only compare with school, SPCS is better. But I think you need to think more about your handling with 2 kids in future in 2 different schools. It's really not that easy.

Firstly, the younger brother has no more points to enjoy the allotment system by the government if the elder sister already take the private school. Unless you gain a seat from your preference school under the lucky draw section. That means your younger son has a great chance to take private school as well. The result is both of your kids are need to study at private schools which you need to pay for at least 6 years per kid.

Secondly, different schools has different teaching methods and syllabus. The elder one's experience cannot help so much. On the contrary, you has to adapt with 2 different school lifestyles with 2 kids. For me... this is the greatest concern. No one knows what'll going on in another 6 years of time. Seems put them into a same school is a better choice...

Just my own opinion.

7#
發表於 08-11-29 00:33 |只看該作者
上年發生在我身上, 都係同你一樣, 仲有個細仔, 不過我最終都入番spc, 始終都係分開考慮好d...

而且spc 真係一間很好既學校, 而細仔, 我就覺得, 或者佢都有運入到好學校呢...

8#
發表於 08-11-29 23:19 |只看該作者
Yes, I also vote SP with no second thought.  Great school that it's many mothers' dream school.  I always met SP girls when I am on my way back home in the afternoon.  They always speak in fluent English  (in a very natural way) and behave well  like a 淑女.  I dream that my daught can get into SPK this year.  

BTW, do you mind to give me some advise for the preparation work of interview e.g. frequent questions for parents & children??  Today, we went to SPK to hand in the application form, wow... hundreds of people were waiting in the early morning.  It's always like this every year??  Kindly give some advise as I find this school really suits my girl.  Many thanks.

原帖由 PWHPOPO 於 08-11-28 18:17 發表
Thank You for your comment. My daughter is studying in K3 ( SPK). Grandparents prefer her to study in Methodist school. Then, my son will go there directly ( 3 years later). My son is 2.5 years old. M ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題