創價教得唔錯,學校老師同嬸嬸都好好,好細心照顧小朋友

4#
發表於 08-12-4 13:48 |只看該作者
多謝兩位意見.

5#
發表於 08-12-4 15:43 |只看該作者
hello Kitty,
恭喜晒, 3間都收!!
個個都爭要入st.cat, 但係講番得開心絕對係創價1st choice. 因為我有個大女係樂基讀nursart, 之後到st.cat讀k1-k2之後轉左番樂基讀k3, 呢家係女拔讀p1.,細女係創價讀緊k1.
我之前都係有d "羊群"心態, 就幫大女考st.cat. 考到好開心呀...但係, 我大女番學並唔係話番得甘開心. 英文程度比起黎係深d, 但係, 一樣要concern學習環景同氣氛.
加上, k1時她是讀am班, 放左學我帶她去學畫畫同phonics. 其實, 入得st.cat, 預左係同學間,家長們間會有d壓力....或許我大女比教早熟, 那時她已經時常同我講, 番學番得好唔開心...>.< 到左k2, 要改番pm班. 課外活動試過改上晝給她, 但好像有d"次序調亂"的感覺...加上...番晏晝之後, 我發覺大女的變得更加唔多鍾意番學!! 做mommy的, 心痛死呀!!! 經我老公觀察同傾過之後(我老公係心理學的professional), 發覺, 大女好鍾意番樂基, 一個k1到st.cat後, 所有都唔同左..老師呀, 同學呀..學習環景同模式都唔同左. 小朋友自己產生左無明點恐懼感...幸好是有得在放學後有點課外活動玩下; 但一到k2, 時間的倒轉令小朋友要重新適應, 她慣左有午睡..慣左番學後有activities..加上學習上有d改變, 有功課etc...在之前的恐懼+重新適應...令她不再喜歡番st.cat....我沒有幫大女投考cckg, 因為...我唔想迫小朋友了...于是, 為免令她厭惡番學, 我最後同我老公寫信重考樂基......可幸, 可以見她笑住番學...在家自動自覺做homeworks...唱歌..教細妹....因k3番樂基的am班, 所以...課外活動番番黎....大女的學習能力同results都比之前好左好多...更考入了女拔讀p1. 感謝主!!!! 我真怕我以為對的路係會令改變左大女的一生......
所以..你要好清楚你自己同小朋友的意向!!

之後, 我聽朋友說, 創價好好...我不敢"羊群"心態了....
幫細女考了樂基同創價. =)
考樂基時, 細女扭計呀..哈哈...唔收!!!
考創價, 細女好合作, 但都係收左pm斑呢!!
她讀左幾個月, 我可以好肯定, 沒有揀錯....因為我細女比較文靜, 但, 她日日都同我講好鍾意番學. 她自己都話d老師同嬸嬸好好人...=) 在我立場, 小朋友學習環景係好important!!!! 你放心, 我細女的英文水評都唔差的. 其實, 呢間真係1間唔錯的學校, 只係, 在這區..某幾間出名的kindergartens太出名了....可能會令自己忽略左還有好的可以選摘!!!

至于靈量, 我就幫不到你了....

我講左自己的大女同細女的經歷, 希望可以幫到你

6#
發表於 08-12-4 16:02 |只看該作者
Thanks for your valuable opinion.

My girl is accepted by St Cat. and Soka pm class.

I am thinking of which one should choose.  SC is good at teaching English, however, the campus (Nolfolk) is old, untidy and dark.  The steps in the school are too high for small kids and so may cause accidents.  The teachers seems not as friendly as Soka's.

While my girl says she loves Soka (cause she played for an hr at school on the interview day).  Hus and I also prefer Soka's env. , teachers are friendly, classrooms are bright and tidy.

So I am headache of choosing between 2 cause i really want my girl to have good English.  

Do you know whether there is an Eng lesson (by Native Eng teachers)everyday at Soka?  Do they teach Phonics at K1?

About the class size, both schools are more of less the same (about 30 in one class)?
原帖由 kakatam 於 08-12-4 15:43 發表
hello Kitty,
恭喜晒, 3間都收!!
個個都爭要入st.cat, 但係講番得開心絕對係創價1st choice. 因為我有個大女係樂基讀nursart, 之後到st.cat讀k1-k2之後轉左番樂基讀k3, 呢家係女拔讀p1.,細女係創價讀緊k1.
我之前都 ...

7#
發表於 08-12-4 16:07 |只看該作者
唔知我個女會唔會係你細女個同學仔呢?
我個女日日返學都好開心架, 佢又肯自動自覺做功課同埋睇書。
我暫時都幾滿意!

原帖由 kakatam 於 08-12-4 15:43 發表
hello Kitty,
恭喜晒, 3間都收!!
我之前都 ...

8#
發表於 08-12-4 16:21 |只看該作者
If you want to have good english environment, then SC should be your 1st choice.
But if you want to have balance development and happy learning environment, then Soka is quite suitable. There are 2 native teachers in Soka. K1 students have 3 eng lessons per week(K2 - 4 lessons/week). They start phonics at K1.
For my daughter, we used to communicate in Cantonese at home, so her english standard is bad. But after 3 mths in Soka, her eng has improved, at least she knows more simple words in english. Her pronunciation is getting better. I am quite satisfied with this as I can see and hear the difference after 3 mths. To me, I don't expect her to be very good in English. I want her to be happy and love going to school. So, Soka is already good enough for me and her.

原帖由 maggiewawa 於 08-12-4 16:02 發表
Thanks for your valuable opinion.

My girl is accepted by St Cat. and Soka pm class.

I am thinking of which one should choose.  SC is good at teaching English, however, the campus (Nolfolk) is old, u ...

[ 本帖最後由 muichujamie 於 08-12-4 17:18 編輯 ]

9#
發表於 08-12-4 16:30 |只看該作者
IC.  But since Soka has native teachers there, why the Eng standard not comparable to St Cat?  Is it soley just because there is an Eng class at St Cat everday?

Why kids at Soka seems happier (what I learnt from BK)?
原帖由 muichujamie 於 08-12-4 16:21 發表
If you want to have good english environment, then SC should be your 1st choice.
But if you want to have balance development and happy learning environment, then Soka is quite suitable. There are 2 n ...

10#
發表於 08-12-4 17:15 |只看該作者
For Soka, the teaching medium is cantonese, except for the Eng lessons, so it's not an english environment school. Whereas SC uses eng as the teaching medium. So, the eng in SC should be better in terms of oral and listening.
Actually there are a lot of ways for your kid to learn more eng besides from the school, like you can let your kid attend some eng courses outside, speak with him/her in eng at home.
Yes, most of the kids in Soka are happy. I don't know why!? My daughter is very happy too! She likes going to school. She told me the teacher is nice and 好錫佢!
To me, what I like the most is the school environment, comfortable, clean and tidy! And of course I also like 主題教學 of this school.

原帖由 maggiewawa 於 08-12-4 16:30 發表
IC.  But since Soka has native teachers there, why the Eng standard not comparable to St Cat?  Is it soley just because there is an Eng class at St Cat everday?

Why kids at Soka seems happier (what I ...

11#
發表於 08-12-4 17:19 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Agreed.  Now as my girl was accepted to pm class, I would write to both schools for a change to am class and see which one replies ok.  So let god decides.

12#
發表於 08-12-5 06:37 |只看該作者
You child is really smart.

I think all three are good schools.  Soka and Diamond Hill Ling Liang are also fun and caring schools.  Both have NET teachers.  I've tested the English of a recent Diamond Hill Ling Liang graduate.  The pronunciation is excellent.  She is now studying in DGJS too.

If you want your child to receive Christian education, Diamond Hill Ling Liang is a good choice.  If religious background is not that important to you, I would say Soka and Diamond Hill Ling Liang are both good.

原帖由 kitty23205 於 08-12-4 00:16 發表
3間都是下午班
大家比下意見.
thank you!

13#
發表於 08-12-5 15:27 |只看該作者
yes. totally agree with "muichujamie".
i can tell that, my little girl's Eng level now is as good as the level of her big sister's K1 level....the happy environment can let the explorer of the child's mind too!!!! dun ignore this point!!!! =)

14#
發表於 08-12-6 21:41 |只看該作者

Soka ??????

My friend kid study in soka K1, but her kid said do not like to school, because the classteacher very terrible, my friend say with kid if teacher blame you just want you to be better, once day they need to dot exercise but her kid can't do it. Class teacher blame her kid again, starting this 1.5 mth her kid said he don't like the teacher and don't want to school, and her kid get a sick about 1 week and no go to school. but her class teacher is not call her. you feel this is normal or not.. I don't know my kid just take a 2 day leave the teacher should call me and you feel sincere.. So teachers attitude and sincere are very important .. I hope you God Bless You !

15#
發表於 08-12-6 22:34 |只看該作者
真係咁差?

原帖由 chloeau2002 於 08-12-6 21:41 發表

My friend kid study in soka K1, but her kid said do not like to school, because the classteacher very terrible, my friend say with kid if teacher blame you just want you to be bette ...

16#
發表於 08-12-6 23:19 |只看該作者
三間都好!

如果要揀:-
英文好 - st. cat
開心ge - 鑽石山靈糧 最後會揀 創價

原帖由 SCKnight 於 08-12-4 02:24 發表
英文好—St Cat
要小朋友開心—鑽石山靈糧、創價

[ 本帖最後由 stone940828 於 08-12-6 23:33 編輯 ]

17#
發表於 08-12-7 15:09 |只看該作者
If your child three of the KG accept ,that mean yr little one very smart or so cute .Diamond hill 60/900 places.St Cat there are 700/3000.Soka I dont know la!!!Before I think that St.Cat is gd but now is easy to hav a place there.St Cat hav to pay $$$.Others two save more money and the child study there is almost happy.

18#
發表於 08-12-7 22:22 |只看該作者
kakatam
十分感謝妳的回覆
我老公就喜歡sc多d
而我就想囡返得開心d
所以好頭痛又怕揀錯咗
影響咗囡!

19#
發表於 08-12-7 22:25 |只看該作者
chloeau2002
原來創價也有差0既口啤?