1#
發表於 08-12-4 16:07 |顯示全部帖子
唔知我個女會唔會係你細女個同學仔呢?
我個女日日返學都好開心架, 佢又肯自動自覺做功課同埋睇書。
我暫時都幾滿意!

原帖由 kakatam 於 08-12-4 15:43 發表
hello Kitty,
恭喜晒, 3間都收!!
個個都爭要入st.cat, 但係講番得開心絕對係創價1st choice. 因為我有個大女係樂基讀nursart, 之後到st.cat讀k1-k2之後轉左番樂基讀k3, 呢家係女拔讀p1.,細女係創價讀緊k1.
我之前都 ...

2#
發表於 08-12-4 16:21 |顯示全部帖子
If you want to have good english environment, then SC should be your 1st choice.
But if you want to have balance development and happy learning environment, then Soka is quite suitable. There are 2 native teachers in Soka. K1 students have 3 eng lessons per week(K2 - 4 lessons/week). They start phonics at K1.
For my daughter, we used to communicate in Cantonese at home, so her english standard is bad. But after 3 mths in Soka, her eng has improved, at least she knows more simple words in english. Her pronunciation is getting better. I am quite satisfied with this as I can see and hear the difference after 3 mths. To me, I don't expect her to be very good in English. I want her to be happy and love going to school. So, Soka is already good enough for me and her.

原帖由 maggiewawa 於 08-12-4 16:02 發表
Thanks for your valuable opinion.

My girl is accepted by St Cat. and Soka pm class.

I am thinking of which one should choose.  SC is good at teaching English, however, the campus (Nolfolk) is old, u ...

[ 本帖最後由 muichujamie 於 08-12-4 17:18 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 08-12-4 17:15 |顯示全部帖子
For Soka, the teaching medium is cantonese, except for the Eng lessons, so it's not an english environment school. Whereas SC uses eng as the teaching medium. So, the eng in SC should be better in terms of oral and listening.
Actually there are a lot of ways for your kid to learn more eng besides from the school, like you can let your kid attend some eng courses outside, speak with him/her in eng at home.
Yes, most of the kids in Soka are happy. I don't know why!? My daughter is very happy too! She likes going to school. She told me the teacher is nice and 好錫佢!
To me, what I like the most is the school environment, comfortable, clean and tidy! And of course I also like 主題教學 of this school.

原帖由 maggiewawa 於 08-12-4 16:30 發表
IC.  But since Soka has native teachers there, why the Eng standard not comparable to St Cat?  Is it soley just because there is an Eng class at St Cat everday?

Why kids at Soka seems happier (what I ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖