搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Good Hope Vs Maryknoll
發新帖
查看: 855|回覆: 2
go

Good Hope Vs Maryknoll [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-12-20 18:02 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Just thinking ahead of myself.... if you had to choose, which one would be better?
What's important to my daughter is "strong" english, nice/caring teachers, not so much before and after school requirements to stay at school, less homework.

Does anyone what language are classes conducted in for Maryknoll and Good Hope?

Thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-12-20 22:46 |只看該作者
Based on your requirements, I think neither will be a good choice for you, you'd better go for an international school.

原帖由 Pianokc 於 08-12-20 18:02 發表
Just thinking ahead of myself.... if you had to choose, which one would be better?
What's important to my daughter is "strong" english, nice/caring teachers, not so much before and after school requir ...

3#
發表於 08-12-20 23:42 |只看該作者
REALLY? Oh no.... why do you say that? My daughter is going to Kentville, she is ok, but I really want something different for her next 6 years of education.

International schools- most of them are too relaxed and loose... I don't like that either.

How about CREATIVE Primary school? Is that good? I paid for that one already too.  But didn't consider seriously to go.... but my husband now thinking maybe it's better for my daughter.... I still want Good Hope or Maryknoll.... but part of me knows what my daughter will be happiest with is something like CKY, but we didn't get second interview. sigh. 
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖