用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 聖保羅堂幼稚園 vs. St Stephen Girls 幼稚園 for Girls ...
發新帖
查看: 1554|回覆: 8
go

聖保羅堂幼稚園 vs. St Stephen Girls 幼稚園 for Girls [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-15 00:55 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hello,
      I have received offer from the 聖保羅堂幼稚園 vs. St Stephen Girls 幼稚園 ,Please give me a good idea,Thanks
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-4-15 10:23 |只看該作者
http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/vie ... &extra=page%3D1

3#
發表於 09-4-15 11:57 |只看該作者
Hi,

SHCK,聖保祿幼稚園and St Stephen Girls which one is better,I know that it need to pay the school fee for 聖保祿小學 and SH小學(AM).

4#
發表於 09-4-15 13:14 |只看該作者
升小一最穩陣係聖保祿, 其次係聖心(AM), 聖士提反女子要大抽獎 ...
至於邊間好, 我覺得各有各好, 但大多數家長們都會先揀聖保祿, 如果唔想交學費就會揀聖士提反女子, 但聖士提反女子的學生成績可能會比較參差, 因為始終都係大抽獎, 收生唔可以完全由學校控制 ...
聖心(PM)亦係大抽獎, 情況和聖士提反女子差不多 ...

5#
發表於 09-4-15 15:26 |只看該作者
Hello,
       Why may parents said that st stephen girls are better than SH and SP primary and secondary school.Moreover,the St.Stephen Girls'Kindergarten are very diffcult to accept offer.Some parents are no chance for interview.

6#
發表於 09-4-15 17:12 |只看該作者
You may have mixed up St Paul Catholic Primary & Secodary School in Happy Valley with St Paul Convent in Causeway Bay.
Of course different parents will have different preferences, but I would have thought that most parents would consider St Paul Convent at least as good as, if not better than, St Stephen Girls.
As for kindergartens, I doubt very much that St Stephen kindergarten can be more competitive than SPK & SPN as >90% SPK & SPN girls go straight to St Paul Convent whereas St Stephen kindergarten girls have to rely on lottery to get into St Stephen Girls!

原帖由 woobomba 於 09-4-15 15:26 發表
Hello,
       Why may parents said that st stephen girls are better than SH and SP primary and secondary school.Moreover,the St.Stephen Girls'Kindergarten are very diffcult to accept offer.Some parent ...

[ 本帖最後由 mow-mow 於 09-4-15 17:17 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 09-4-15 17:49 |只看該作者
hello,
      Thank you for your infromatiom,But some parents said that they have not a chance for interview at St stephen girls ,But every parents have 4-6 mins for interview at SPK .Moreover.St stephen girls need to text via teachers at first time and principal conducted the interview by herself .so this is a diffcult to accept offer.

8#
發表於 09-4-15 18:59 |只看該作者
Having an interview doesn't mean it is easier to get in.
What it seems to mean is that St Stephen kindergarten has a pre-interview screening policy to allow them to filter out those less likely to succeed in P1 allocation.
In any case, even if you get into the kindergarten, you'll still be relying on luck in the lottery if you have no connection with their primary school.
This is why I believe that most parents will rather choose SPK or SPN than St Stephens as most would rather have the insurance of a good primary school in hand than relying on luck in the lottery!

原帖由 woobomba 於 09-4-15 17:49 發表
hello,
      Thank you for your infromatiom,But some parents said that they have not a chance for interview at St stephen girls ,But every parents have 4-6 mins for interview at SPK .Moreover.St steph ...

9#
發表於 09-4-15 19:30 |只看該作者
Hello,
       Thank you for your infromation,I know that the st paul are a good school for many parents,But I know that it around 80-90% stundent of SSGK can go to SSGP,it is via first round,lucky draw and last round(Sent the list) from SSKG to SSGP,Moreover the st paul need to pay the school fee from P1,around 9-years.many parents said that it is a very expensive.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題