聖雅各福群會銅鑼灣幼兒中心 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-10-26 11:42 |只看該作者

聖雅各福群會銅鑼灣幼兒中心

有冇bk家長知道呢間幼兒中心好唔好, thanks...

2#
發表於 04-10-26 12:16 |只看該作者

Re: 聖雅各福群會銅鑼灣幼兒中心

My son studied in the school from N1 to K2 before we moved to the New Territories.  Although the school is not so spacious, the teachers are kind and patient and know the kids very well.   One added point is that the school fee is very reasonable.

Happyeasy

3#
發表於 04-10-26 12:29 |只看該作者

Hello Happyeasy,

Is the school space enough for all child?

4#
發表於 04-10-26 12:35 |只看該作者

They should have complied with the relevant government regulations, as the school is subvented.  Their have a homepage.  You may have a look:

http://cbccc.sjs.org.hk/

I think it is a good school if you don't mind the small space.

Happyeasy

5#
發表於 04-10-27 16:18 |只看該作者

Hello Happyeasy,

唔知容唔容易入呢? 如果讀n1, 需唔需要滿咗一歲就要報定名先?? 同埋係唔係一定要返8:00正返到學校,及星期六需唔需要返學?

6#
發表於 04-10-27 17:00 |只看該作者

Tora,

My son was two and a half years old when he studied at N1.  Originally, we intended to let him go to kindergarten when he turns three but he urged us to send him to school at two.  He is my first child and I did not make any preparation for his schooling.  St James was recommended by my neighbour and we had an interview in July before he was admitted to N1 in September.  It was a new school at that time and not difficult to enter.  Not sure if it is still easy to enter now. Anyway, I think early application has the advantage.

If I remember correctly, my son arrived school before 9:00 am and left at 4:00 pm.  Students can arrive earlier and stay at school until their working parents pick them up after work.  They can go to school on Saturday (no lessons though) but it is not compulsory.  This is a nursery centre with the ease of parents in mind.

I was most impressed by the dedication of the teachers, the kindness of their staff and the open-minded nature of the school.  Not sure if other parents of St James have the same feeling as mine but my experience with the school was extremely good.

Happyeasy

‹ 上一主題|下一主題