查看: 1788|回覆: 5
go

校長推薦信係咪寫明邊間中學? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-5-21 21:24 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
好奇一問,如果真係要叩門, 校長寫個封信係咪可copy比唔同學校?
定係一 間學校一張正本?
   0    0    0    0
[size=large]大家好,我叫D 打 !!  唯一偶像是 ANITA MUI 梅艷芳!! :wave:  :wave:.[size=medium]計起都有20年啦.

2#
發表於 09-5-22 00:53 |只看該作者
As my understanding, this is mainly the practice in different schools & principals.

For example, the prinicpal in the school my girl is studying is giving you a general reference letter & let you attach the copies of it to different profiles you sent to different schools.

But the principals in another one (the girl of my friend is studying) must check which school you want to apply - if you are not fit to apply that school, he / she may refuse to give you the letter. In this situation, of course, the letter clearly states the name of the school you are sending the application.

Please check with the principal first.

原帖由 dder 於 09-5-21 21:24 發表
好奇一問,如果真係要叩門, 校長寫個封信係咪可copy比唔同學校?
定係一 間學校一張正本?

3#
發表於 09-5-22 10:04 |只看該作者

回覆 1# EDEL 的文章

請問叩門用的學校推薦信, 可否在放榜前請學校寫呢?

聽說有些學校要在放榜日下午才可安排. 這樣的話, 若需要叩門的同學及家長都應忙着到外邊跑, 那有時間再回校取信呢? 且匆匆忙忙寫會否只是一般的推薦? 對叩門有大幫助嗎?

但現階段也未能確定心儀的中學是否有叩門位, 若小學可代寫推薦信, 應該要註明那中學名稱還是寫 To Whom It May Concern? 後者好像誠意不足. 學校也不可能代每位同學寫太多封信吧.

請問應如何部署叩門用的學校推薦信呢? 請指點一下. 當然希望各位都能獲派理想中學, 不用去叩門啦.

4#
發表於 09-5-22 14:50 |只看該作者
如果可以係咪問下班主任知唔知都好.
[size=large]大家好,我叫D 打 !!  唯一偶像是 ANITA MUI 梅艷芳!! :wave:  :wave:.[size=medium]計起都有20年啦.

5#
發表於 09-5-22 16:28 |只看該作者
原帖由 mshong 於 09-5-22 10:04 發表
請問叩門用的學校推薦信, 可否在放榜前請學校寫呢?

聽說有些學校要在放榜日下午才可安排. 這樣的話, 若需要叩門的同學及家長都應忙着到外邊跑, 那有時間再回校取信呢? 且匆匆忙忙寫會否只是一般的推薦? 對叩門有大 ...

From my previous experience, on that day everyone are so busy including Principal, I can't see he or she can spare sometime to tailor made an reference letter for your kids.  So get the reference letter before the D-day, once the result is not as your expectation, you need to knock the door before noon, if not its too late.

So "To whom it may concern" is ok, because most school don't care.

In case your kid is "very outstanding", but the result is too bad, some Principal will call the right school's Principal to evaluate the situation and you can go afterward, no need to have reference letter.

Recommendation letter is another issue, you must fulfill certain requirements, like top 10 in grade or special talents, so the Principal can have the ground to recommend.  Put yourself into their shoes, will you recommend someone you are not convinced.

6#
發表於 09-5-22 17:29 |只看該作者

回覆 1# ANChan59 的文章

謝謝ANChan59及dder的意見. 我會致電問一下女兒的班主任.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖