教育王國 討論區 培僑書院 BBC English Pronunciation Tips
發新帖
查看: 1380|回覆: 2
go

BBC English Pronunciation Tips [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-4 10:01 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi Parents,

Phonics are excellent for young kids during their kindergarten and helps them to develop the habit of reading books.  As they grow up, words may become more difficult to blend (for instance: extemporaneous) and exception rule is difficult to explain (e.g. hour without "h" sound).  To help kids to read accurately, IPA is the way to solve the problem.  

BBC has free videos on how to pronounce the IPA sounds on its site and all the videos are downloadable.  You can use the videos to teach your kids on the IPA sounds.  Be reminded that more practice is the only successful way for learning IPA.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/pron/

You can download the videos from the right hand side of the "video" in the website.

Heidibaba
   0    0    0    0
別人笑我太瘋癲我笑他人看不穿
不見五陵豪傑墓無花無酒鋤作田
Heidi's bookself

2#
發表於 09-6-4 17:10 |只看該作者
Thank you.
BTW, where did you get so many useful information?
原帖由 Heidibaba 於 09-6-4 10:01 發表
Hi Parents,

Phonics are excellent for young kids during their kindergarten and helps them to develop the habit of reading books.  As they grow up, words may become more difficult to blend (for instan ...

3#
發表於 09-6-5 12:20 |只看該作者
There isn't any magic.  I use google to search what I need.  Recently I am going to improve both the listening and pronunciation skills of Heidi, therefore, I search the methods, techniques and materials of those information that I can help to teach her.

原帖由 happyrain 於 09-6-4 17:10 發表
Thank you.
BTW, where did you get so many useful information?
別人笑我太瘋癲我笑他人看不穿
不見五陵豪傑墓無花無酒鋤作田
Heidi's bookself
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖