go

14網 - 融合教育??? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-4 14:31 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-6-4 14:56 |只看該作者
Dear elsa2004,
As the experience for me is only 佛教中華康山. At Primary One stage, it is quite OK because the 輔導老師 (Miss) is good and understand the difficulty of the special needs child and the class teacher also accept. But in Primary Two, the 輔導老師 left the school and there is another 輔導老師 (Mr.) the attitude is totally different. The school environment and situation had a bit change. Unfortunately in Primary Three, the things comes out, the teachers of Chinese, English and Maths meet you, the purpose they said is to understand more about my daughter but during the conversation, the feeling they give me is to withdraw from school as soon as possible. Even in the telephone conversation with  輔導老師 (Mr.)I felf even upset. I know when they accept the special need child, they can get the sponsorship from Government and make special arrangement for the child, but I did not find what they had done to my child. So I immediate find another school after three months started in Primary Three. My child will enter Form One in coming September. This is only my experience and it was few years before, may be it had been change but I do not know. May be you can seek more advice on it.

3#
發表於 09-6-4 15:18 |只看該作者
Thank you for your sharing!

你的小朋友轉到那一間學校呢? 好嗎? 現在如何? 可否再分享一下........  謝謝!

4#
發表於 09-6-4 16:31 |只看該作者

回覆 1# elsa2004 的文章

Dear elsa2004,
She had been studying in Catholic Mission School in 中西区, it is quite far away because we live in Quarry Bay. But they accept this kind of child and try to help them and assist them. Although we cannot expect they can learn same as other student, at least they are not being ignore by the school, teachers or even classmates. She will graduate in this summer, she will be a secondary studen in coming September.

5#
發表於 09-6-5 10:26 |只看該作者
原帖由 elsa2004 於 09-6-4 14:31 發表
囡囡快要升K3了,正為選校而頭痛,希望過來人或對這些學校的融合教育有認識的人士,幫忙分享一下你們的經驗......... 謝謝

佛教中華康山學校

香港嘉諾撒學校

北角循道學校

北角街坊會陳維周夫人紀念學校

北角官立小學 ...

我自己都是住14區, 不過小朋友在16區讀緊小一.

嘉諾撒/北角官小(英皇道)/聖米迦納/滬江, 都是出名好學校=大概功課量一定唔會少, 要考慮埋這點.

衛理, 我自己都想過選, 但因為上下午各只得2班, 我怕派唔到之後不知會派去邊, 所以都無簡. 我識一個special小朋友讀衛理下午校, 他媽媽說: 老師都算有愛心. 不過時常都有評估要做. 其實睇你搏唔搏, 那位小朋友應該是舊年以15分第一輪入到, 當然年年機會率都唔同.

[ 本帖最後由 mamee 於 09-6-5 10:30 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題