用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼教雜談 有無 4 歲 小朋友讀緊"葉氏" 幼兒音樂啟蒙班? ...
發新帖
查看: 2696|回覆: 14
go

有無 4 歲 小朋友讀緊"葉氏" 幼兒音樂啟蒙班? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-5 00:19 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
有無 4 歲 小朋友讀緊"葉氏" 幼兒音樂啟蒙班?
可否俾d意見 ?  Thanks
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-6-5 13:57 |只看該作者
仔仔讀緊, 佢好開心

3#
發表於 09-6-6 16:28 |只看該作者
想問下你小朋友讀 LEVEL 幾呀? 一班多唔多人呢?
仲有佢地會唔會教小朋友睇譜架???
唔好意思呀, 咁多問題... Many Thanks!

原帖由 penny_li 於 09-6-5 13:57 發表
仔仔讀緊, 佢好開心

4#
發表於 09-6-6 23:29 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Aurea 的文章

想問下你小朋友讀 LEVEL 幾呀? LEVEL 2

一班多唔多人呢? LEVEL 1 & 2 一班 AROUND 20 人, 佢地會分開上小組

仲有佢地會唔會教小朋友睇譜架 會, 本人覺都幾深, 要識 C=DE, 及位置, 仲要識拍子, 已經教到G, 一定唔係玩玩下

5#
發表於 09-6-22 00:20 |只看該作者

yip's music

Not join Yip's music. It is very useless to your child and they have mix level children in one class, which they can save the money to hire extra techer.  One techer will take care around 20 children in one class. An assistant techer will be in the first and second class, then they expect your child(20 childre) can be leave alone. For example, if you child is in level 4, she/he will repeat the level 1 or 2 (depends on the other children' level). They explain that all children have a short term memory, so they need to repeat it again.  Therefore, you will be lucky to have all the children in same level. ----Which they will not advise you before you enroll and they can comb the level 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 together if any level's class has not enough student. Good luck.

6#
發表於 10-1-14 16:33 |只看該作者
我只係打電話去問幼兒啟蒙班的資料,我已經好反感啦,個男人講野又唔正,又無耐性,問多兩問又唔係好想答我咁,我只係問下幾多錢,咩時間,逢星期幾有班...係咁叫我去報名先...大佬呀,好似扼人咁,報名都要收錢$50,問佢分校地址又好似唔想講咁,係咁叫我去佐敦報名先....2千幾蚊唔係錢咩,都要知道有無啱我的日期同時間先得架,你估現在的小朋友淨係得一樣課外活動咩...佢都傻傻地,聽完佢講野...我就決定寧願等TL都唔會讀佢的.....:;pppp:  

原帖由 emailtoey 於 09-6-22 00:20 發表
Not join Yip's music. It is very useless to your child and they have mix level children in one class, which they can save the money to hire extra techer.  One techer will take care around 20 ...

7#
發表於 10-1-14 17:34 |只看該作者
Staff in Kornhill Center seems more polite and patient.

My kid joined L3 in Oct 08 and now turning to U4, i.e. the last level in the 幼兒啟蒙班. But talking about a "average" (not to talk about excellent) understanding of music theory, please do not deserve too much. When my kid starts piano lesson recently, I found that she is still unable to tell the letter name or "so fa" name or tell some of the music signals. This surprises me so much.

However, I still cannot deny that this course has a very "little" help to the kid in term of getting a very very preliminary understanding of music theory and in how to draw and hand write (I am not saying in term of recognition) the letter name neatly. But it seems that the cost is high (I have paid in total $12,600) compared to what have been received.

原帖由 carol716 於 10-1-14 16:33 發表
我只係打電話去問幼兒啟蒙班的資料,我已經好反感啦,個男人講野又唔正,又無耐性,問多兩問又唔係好想答我咁,我只係問下幾多錢,咩時間,逢星期幾有班...係咁叫我去報名先...大佬呀,好似扼人咁,報名都要收錢$50,問佢分校地址又好似唔想講咁,係 ...

8#
發表於 10-1-19 15:05 |只看該作者
4歲孩子如果坐得定可以學琴,學4-5個月已經識彈下歌仔,一度以內既abcdefg都認得差不多了。另一選擇係參加各區的合唱團,我隻馬騮參加的是區議會贊助的,有升班考試的,仲有成績表派架,都好認真。學兩樣每月學費共五百左右,我就覺得好抵。

9#
發表於 10-1-19 21:25 |只看該作者
我女女三歲半, 讀了兩個月通利親子班我覺得作用不大, 歌又深又長, 根本不合程度, 跟著老師打節拍, 小朋友亂來的,老師亦不會更正, 上了八節都是做相同的事情, 好悶呀!如直接到琴行一對一學琴, 會否好點?還是要等大一點才學呢?請各位媽咪給點意見, 謝謝!

10#
發表於 10-1-22 00:00 |只看該作者
原帖由 abinayams 於 10-1-19 21:25 發表
我女女三歲半, 讀了兩個月通利親子班我覺得作用不大, 歌又深又長, 根本不合程度, 跟著老師打節拍, 小朋友亂來的,老師亦不會更正, 上了八節都是做相同的事情, 好悶呀!如直接到琴行一對一學琴, 會否好點?還是要等大一 ...

通常大型琴行會建議小朋友六歲以上先學鋼琴, 因為手指未發育好, 太早學反而會增加挫敗感, 所以六歲前多數會建議先學電子琴.

但有一D細琴行就唔會理, 總之你報名, 佢就收.

你可以自己衡量下前者或後者.

11#
發表於 10-1-22 14:54 |只看該作者
小朋友學甚麼都一樣,都需要鼓勵,學音樂初期兩個月係最悶,因都是學基本樂理,拍子或認音符等,這段時間父母不多鼓勵,便會悶怕小朋友。初時,可以媽媽/爸爸一起學,陪下佢,到了孩子有興趣,便不用再陪了。我的小朋友由四歲開始學琴,學了半年,興趣越來越大,我陪他上堂個半月,佢回家後做老師教爸爸,爸爸也學懂了一些,他便很自豪, 一點也沒有打擊自信。我的小朋友只是在樓下琴行仔學,老師有彈性,我陪上堂不加費,幾好。第時如果他學高級d,才打算給他找名師或大琴行吧。

12#
發表於 10-1-23 01:29 |只看該作者
Can you advise where to find the information of the courses you mentioned?  

原帖由 myrchan 於 10-1-19 15:05 發表
4歲孩子如果坐得定可以學琴,學4-5個月已經識彈下歌仔,一度以內既abcdefg都認得差不多了。另一選擇係參加各區的合唱團,我隻馬騮參加的是區議會贊助的,有升班考試的,仲有成績表派架,都好認真。學兩樣每月學費共五百左 ...

13#
發表於 10-1-23 02:04 |只看該作者
My son has joined Yip's for the 4th level.  Frankly, I do not know exactly how the class is operated as they don't allow parents to enter the classroom.  One thing is true that they mix different levels of students together (at least 2 levels as they use the same room).  

I think Yip's is quite money-minded.  They will try every means to ask money from you.  

For example, you need to spend several hundred to buy some useless books (written by Mr Yip) when you first enrol the course.   

You need spend almost a hundred to buy a very ordinary T-shirt (uniform) which must be worn every lesson or else you need to pay a fine.  

You need to pay $50 extra for the exam fee at each level though the exam is held during the last lesson which you had already paid the course fee.  However, you will never know what was tested as they do not distribute the exam paper to parents.  

You will be forced to pre-pay several hundred for the performance tickets a year in advance unless you choose to quit the course.  Even you don't want to go or quit the course eventually, the money paid will not be refunded.  Originally, I planned to quit after finishing L4 but they asked me to buy those tickets just before the enrolment of L4.  If I quit later, the money will be swallowed then.

In short, they will use different excuses to keep asking for money.

14#
發表於 10-1-31 23:54 |只看該作者
Kowloon City District Children's Chorus
fax: 23348391

piano class
any small size 琴行 for introductory course
but i recently stop piano class for my kid becos i can play piano and i will teach myself, hehe ...  easier to teach now and hope i can handle it

原帖由 KipperBB 於 10-1-23 01:29 發表
Can you advise where to find the information of the courses you mentioned?  

[ 本帖最後由 myrchan 於 10-1-31 23:58 編輯 ]

15#
發表於 10-2-7 16:46 |只看該作者
My child has been learning music at Yip's for almost half a year.  He is always very shy and afraid of new environment.  However, he enjoys going to the class at Yip's and always tell me what's happened there.  Also, the teachers there will report to us when there is something we should be noticed.  I think they are well-experienced with taking care of young children.  They will expect the children be independent.  The curriculum is well-designed too.

I think it is worth to join Yip's courses rather than other playgroups.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題