用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保羅書院小學 Which activities is good in school?
發新帖
查看: 2865|回覆: 13
go

Which activities is good in school? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-13 00:24 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear All,

Please comment and advise. tks

TTJTmama
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-6-13 02:40 |只看該作者
ECA or summer activities?

3#
發表於 09-6-15 11:57 |只看該作者
Hi Hogwart,

I would like to know ECA in school for coming new term.  If the activities no good don't want to bear after school schedule.

Thanks and waiting for your reply.

TTJTmama

原帖由 hogwarts 於 09-6-13 02:40 發表
ECA or summer activities?

4#
發表於 09-6-16 07:57 |只看該作者
During his 6 yrs in school, my boy usually stays late in school 2-3 days and also spending the Sat mornings for ECA.

The ECA were very good and they were either free or very good value for money.  The most expensive one was sport school team but when averaging out the cost, it was only $20-40 per session.

The uniform ECAs are very good, and they provide leadership/fun/hardship training for the boys.  Don't worry about the hardship, it was only standing 2 hours under the sun.

I am very glad that the school has provided so many good quality ECA choices to allow the boys to explore and develop their interest and, in some cases, talent.  The good performers in ECA also have many opportunities to represent the school in joint school events and those are important experiences, such as to learn about defect 强中自有强中手 and the sweet of success.  Due to the small size of number of students, most of the boys can represent the school in one way or the other.  It is important to take this advantage.  

From the experience, parents usually pick one 文 one 武 for the boy.  The ECA is also a venue to be friend with students in other grades.

Some parents may consider 2-3 ECA being too much and too busy for the boys, however, I concur with the secondary school's principal's view that busy boy is good student.

Boys should enjoy summer ECA as well because SPCPS does not need the boys to do summer homework, I hope they would carry on this good tradition.

[ 本帖最後由 hogwarts 於 09-6-16 08:03 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 09-6-16 13:52 |只看該作者
Thanks your reply Hogwart,

Please check email.

Thanks
TTJTmama

原帖由 hogwarts 於 09-6-16 07:57 發表
During his 6 yrs in school, my boy usually stays late in school 2-3 days and also spending the Sat mornings for ECA.

The ECA were very good and they were either free or very good value for money.  Th ...

6#
發表於 09-6-18 18:44 |只看該作者
Dear Hogwarts,

My son ( P.1 student in Sept 2009) wants to join the football team in school.

Have your son join the football team?
Do you know if the school football team will accept P.1 student ? & whst is the schedule ?

Sorry for asking so many questions.

Thanks a lot!  

原帖由 hogwarts 於 09-6-16 07:57 發表

The ECA were very good and they were either free or very good value for money.  Th ...

7#
發表於 09-6-18 22:36 |只看該作者
Yes, my son is in the school team.  The PE teacher selects members from the football interest group and other sport interest groups.

The football group is great fun for boys, the practice is in the Saturday morning together with the school team in Wong Chuk Hang.  The school team has one more training session during the week days, but some of them only go to the Saturday one.

On average, the school team has more than 10 plus games per year.

8#
發表於 09-6-22 12:36 |只看該作者
Thanks for your sharing.

Does it mean that the students in P.1 should join the football interest class first ? Then they could be selected to the football team in the upper primay classes.

Is the football interest class a weekend OR weedday ECA?

Thanks a lot!

原帖由 hogwarts 於 09-6-18 22:36 發表
Yes, my son is in the school team.  The PE teacher selects members from the football interest group and other sport interest groups.

The football group is great fun for boys, the practice is in the S ...

9#
發表於 09-6-22 19:26 |只看該作者
In the last few years, the football interest group were scheduled in the mornings of Saturday.  However, not everyone in the group was selected to the school team and some of the team members were not from the interest group.

Anyway, other non-school team members still enjoy the sport even in the year of JC6.  Joining the team is a kind of bonus, having fun is more important.

Most of the members also enjoy other ECAs, even in the year of JC6.  While one is properly the best violist in school, others are the swimming, athletic, table-tennis, choir and maths teams' members.  It is not uncommon that some of the JC6 members have more than 3 ECAs.

Weekday's session is for the school team only.

10#
發表於 09-6-27 11:54 |只看該作者
Thanks for all the details & your sharing.

原帖由 hogwarts 於 09-6-22 19:26 發表
In the last few years, the football interest group were scheduled in the mornings of Saturday.  However, not everyone in the group was selected to the school team and some of the team members were not ...

11#
發表於 09-9-12 11:39 |只看該作者
Any idea what time the soccer classes start in Sat mornings ? Thanks.

原帖由 hogwarts 於 09-6-22 19:26 發表
In the last few years, the football interest group were scheduled in the mornings of Saturday.  However, not everyone in the group was selected to the school team and some of the team members were not ...

12#
發表於 09-9-14 13:27 |只看該作者
我都幫個仔選左足球班第一志願, 希望可以抽籤抽到佢啦...haha...

13#
發表於 09-9-16 11:48 |只看該作者

我想知學校有沒有得参加童軍 ?

原帖由 phoebelau 於 09-9-14 13:27 發表
我都幫個仔選左足球班第一志願, 希望可以抽籤抽到佢啦...haha...

我想知學校有沒有得参加童軍 ? 是自由参加, 還是老師選的?

14#
發表於 09-9-18 14:18 |只看該作者
有童軍, 不過要好似3,4年級以上先有!