搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 Finally told the teacher
發新帖
查看: 2323|回覆: 14
go

Finally told the teacher [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-15 21:59 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My ASD son is in P1 this year.  After struggled for two weeks, I decided to tell the teacher about the problem of my son.  I talked to the teacher on the phone and I asked if I can talk to her personally for more detail.  The teacher was very kind and she gave me an impression that she is willing to listen and willing to help.

I don't know if it is really good to tell the teacher about that before she finds the problem.  Really hope that this can help my son.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-9-16 20:55 |只看該作者
first I must say that you are very brave to come out to let the teacher know about your son.  I think both the teacher and your son will benefit from it.
Which school is your son going to?  
Is he having some trouble in the classroom?
Good luck to you and Brian.

原帖由 Brian'sMom 於 09-9-15 09:59 PM 發表
My ASD son is in P1 this year.  After struggled for two weeks, I decided to tell the teacher about the problem of my son.  I talked to the teacher on the phone and I asked if I can talk to her persona ...

3#
發表於 09-9-16 23:17 |只看該作者
I think you definitely should tell the teacher, if not, the teacher will misunderstand the child, may think he is naughty or even aggressive. No matter what the reaction of the teacher, she or he should be informed.

4#
發表於 09-9-23 08:12 |只看該作者
我P1, 2/09 在電話說給班主任聽, 跟住 04/09 就掉班. 學校說掉了一班比較少A 仔, 可多照顧我仔. 因之前一班好多 WOR.

10/09 學校安排了每星期一次課後的一對一學習.

22/09, 學校社工打比我說, 月中己收到評估中心給學校的報告,(但是年多前的報告). 佢己開始觀察及溝通我仔, 佢說現在開始安排註校職業治療, 言語治療. 但 IEP 既錢就未開始有課程, 要下學期.

我聽佢講完真係好安心, 好怕由 N4-I 位上 P1 "鹼"接唔到.

我覺得應該要同學校講.

[ 本帖最後由 hohomimi 於 09-9-23 08:14 編輯 ]
生命中,不斷有人離開或進入.於是,看見的,看不見了;記住的,遺忘了.生命中,不斷的有得到 和 失落.於是,看不見的,看見了;遺忘的,記住了.然而,看不見的,是不是就等於不存在?記住的,是..是不是永遠不會消失? ......

5#
發表於 09-9-23 23:00 |只看該作者
今天學校通知要見 "學習支援主任".

希望你仔都快d有支援.

[ 本帖最後由 hohomimi 於 09-9-23 23:02 編輯 ]
生命中,不斷有人離開或進入.於是,看見的,看不見了;記住的,遺忘了.生命中,不斷的有得到 和 失落.於是,看不見的,看見了;遺忘的,記住了.然而,看不見的,是不是就等於不存在?記住的,是..是不是永遠不會消失? ......

6#
發表於 09-9-24 12:36 |只看該作者
hi, hohomimi  我交小一報名表時已 tick 我小朋友是自閉症,開學時也有同班主任講過,但學校仍未有社工或支援主任找我,我都好心急!

原帖由 hohomimi 於 09-9-23 23:00 發表
今天學校通知要見 "學習支援主任".

希望你仔都快d有支援.

7#
發表於 09-9-24 21:22 |只看該作者

回覆 6# mrkwok 的文章

我交小一報名表時我冇tick是自閉症,怕要找學校比人知道會lable佢.

在7-8月時打過去評估中心, 同佢講我升左邊間小學, 想快d做學前評估. 但要等10月.

我都唔知原來佢sent 左我仔d file 比學校. 但幼稚園既file 就仲未到小學.  果d IEP 好似有100,000 1年比小學度身訂做課程比小朋友. 所以一定要比學校知,同學校合作. 等小朋友可快d有支援.

8#
發表於 09-9-25 13:08 |只看該作者
I went to talk to the teacher last Saturday and told her my son's case in detail.

She said she didn't see any differences between my son and other classmates.  She suggested not to tell the school about it at this moment.  She will observe my son for one more month and she will ask the other teachers about my son's performance (without telling them this).  In doing so, my son will not be labelled at the beginning of his primary school life.  I accepted it.

9#
發表於 09-9-25 13:13 |只看該作者
hohomimi,

I also didn't indicate this in the application form.  When we went to CAC two years ago, the lady told me that my son was 'suspected' to have ASD, but he was too small, plus it's not significant.  I've been waiting for two years before a more detailed assessment was held in August this year.

原帖由 hohomimi 於 09-9-24 21:22 發表

我都唔知原來佢sent 左我仔d file 比學校. 但幼稚園既file 就仲 ...

10#
發表於 09-9-25 13:50 |只看該作者
Dear Brian's Mon,
May I know the assessment result of your son in August? Why the teacher recommend you not to tell the school? Because doing this will label your son? But if he really needs special help, it's no point to hide.

11#
發表於 09-9-26 10:02 |只看該作者
Hi hohomimi

是否可分享小朋友在學校遇到的困難?我的小朋友小肌肉較差,寫手冊很辛苦,老師都知佢的困難,昨天家長會希望我在屋企多些訓練。社交都較弱,冇同其他同學傾計及交流!聽到都有 d 唔開心!

mrkwok

12#
發表於 09-9-27 01:20 |只看該作者
好似全部小一都要做評估, 有d小一先出病徵, 咁到時就會拖慢了小朋友須要, 如果及早通知學校, 應有適當安排.

我仔係幾方面都有小小問題, 專注,社交,言語,自理. 佢在學校已經上了1堂言語治療. 社工說會安排跟我仔性格差不多, 教佢地認識對方, 幫他找朋友. 現在佢都係小息一個坐係度食野. 我仔言語表達唔太得, 都好難識朋友. 以前n4 最friend 幾個都係 i 位同學.

如果手肌, 好多訓練如泥膠, 彈琴... 我仔最喜歡2手同時轉 "托羅 ".  冇辦法, 有時我地做中文都要分幾次, 比佢手停下..

13#
發表於 09-9-29 12:03 |只看該作者
hcily,

It was found that my son has symptoms of autism and he is quite active.

For the IQ test, my son got 特優/優異 in verbal, and 中上/中等 in operation.  

It is suggested that the school should offer occupational therapy and speech therapy assistance to my son.

The class teacher suggested observing my son for longer.  She said the school will do a general screening for all P1 to P3 students in November.  I guess the teacher just wants to handle all the cases in the class at the same time.

原帖由 hcily 於 09-9-25 13:50 發表
Dear Brian's Mon,
May I know the assessment result of your son in August? Why the teacher recommend you not to tell the school? Because doing this will label your son? But if he really needs special h ...

14#
發表於 09-10-4 17:38 |只看該作者
你應該直接向學校講, 學校先可計劃周詳去幫小朋友架, 若學校接收小朋友就証明佢有心去幫小朋友啦.

15#
發表於 09-10-4 17:58 |只看該作者

回覆 3# hohomimi 的文章

健頭操個導師話好多小一生根本在幼時未爬已行起來, 頸肌很差無力,根本做不到邊抄寫邊看黑板要求頸肌的(重複動作),身體整合不足,引致連抄寫都有困難,我仔仔正是其中一個.

留意埋條頸是否時常用手扥住.....係就要做埋頸部訓練
‹ 上一主題|下一主題