搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 幼稚園挑選學生是否偏向全職媽媽嘅BB? ...
發新帖
查看: 1129|回覆: 7
go

幼稚園挑選學生是否偏向全職媽媽嘅BB? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-6 00:12 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
經歷今次K1申請連環敗戰,係要認真諗諗要唔要放自己嘅棄事業同埋唔差嘅收入。。。。當然失敗有好多原因,但禁多07B,以後仲有排爭,輸多喺職業一樣有啲唔抵!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-12-6 00:19 |只看該作者
原帖由 naanmom 於 09-12-6 00:12 發表
經歷今次K1申請連環敗戰,係要認真諗諗要唔要放自己嘅棄事業同埋唔差嘅收入。。。。當然失敗有好多原因,但禁多07B,以後仲有排爭,輸多喺職業一樣有啲唔抵! ...

too early to quit your job.... you need money for the coming years to support your kid.... it just a beginning.  Maybe you try other kinder la...

martse

3#
發表於 09-12-6 00:28 |只看該作者
Thank you martse.  Yup, I got one offer + a few in wait lists + a few yet to know result (not to mention those being rejected!).  Hope that more space will space will be released when 1st round of school formal registrations finished.  

In fact, I feel even more tired when being  reminded that it's just the beginning!  Right still have 2x years to go...omg!

4#
發表於 09-12-6 09:05 |只看該作者
naanmom,

I think that the major concern is not whether the child is taken care by a full time mom that the kinder will prefer more, it is a full time mom can have the full effort in taking care of the baby so that the baby can have a better development.

Usually for working mom, the responsibility in taking care of the baby is done by the maid, and we all know that only we are extremely lucky that a maid will help to help both taking care and teaching the baby as well.

During the interview, our baby is being assessed.  For a proper full time mom whom often teaches the baby then these babies should perform better.

原帖由 naanmom 於 09-12-6 00:28 發表
Thank you martse.  Yup, I got one offer + a few in wait lists + a few yet to know result (not to mention those being rejected!).  Hope that more space will space will be released when 1st round of sch ...

5#
發表於 09-12-6 10:20 |只看該作者
I'm a full time mom but my small boy still has no offer until now. So sad!

6#
發表於 09-12-6 11:31 |只看該作者
其實唔係只為左BB升學,自己take care個BB各方面係會好好多架。我BB係1歲之前,我也是一個全職媽媽,職位屬於經理級,仲要係一個workaholic,但個BB懂性之後,我發覺管教佢時佢好似唔係好理我。同一番說話佢只會聽maid 同婆婆講(因為平日係佢地湊佢)。這令我決定quit左份工做全職媽媽。
我未quit 份工之前,同佢IN 維記PN,最後失敗左,今年IN SC ,成功左。我體會到因為我放多左時間,同個BB有多左默契,我相信呢個應該係一個幾重要的原因。呢D默契係一D有經驗的老師會feel到的。

湊仔其實比做野更加直接,回報更加直接,起碼無人事咁複雜,你放幾多時間,他們就會有幾咁聽你話。其實如果經濟唔係有太大問題,我寧願賺少D,去湊BB。因為當佢地大個,你有時間想同佢地溝通,建立關係時,佢地已經大個有自己的生活,可能已經唔比你加入佢地的生活囉。

我唔係否定所有working媽媽的成功,我相信也有很多成功的例子,這只係我呢兩年深切的感受同轉變想同大家分享。

7#
發表於 09-12-7 18:53 |只看該作者
Oh Eden_Chit, don't be so upset, try Standford, I called, they still have openings in pm.  And they have small class size (20 but only 2 teachers).  Native teachers all along, except for 30 mins Cantonese everyday.  For PTH, they have two 15mins sessions every week.

8#
發表於 09-12-7 19:08 |只看該作者
Thanks for sharing sp3014 and ngmyan.

I fully understand the benefits of being a full time mom but I also want to provide a more financially secured environment for my kid.  Hence, I have taken a mid way to become a part time consultant.  And I spend a lot of time in teaching BB and building itimacy.  In fact, I am very satisified with his development and he performed really well in some interview but still fair.  Hence, I started to think assuming that two kids perform equally well, the school will tend to select the one with a full time mom.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題