用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 How to start learning piano?
發新帖
查看: 2011|回覆: 9
go

How to start learning piano? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-1-8 17:31 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My son is now 4 years 7 mths old.  I'm planning to let him to learn piano.

As a beginner without any experience of music course, which type of piano class is better?

(1) group basis (8 studens :1 teacher, and each student with one electric piano, and one parent is allowed together)

(2) individual basis  (1 student:1 teacher, the student use non-electric piano, and parent is not allowed together)

Please share your experience when and how to start learning piano for your kid.

Thanks a lot!!

[ 本帖最後由 bbAvalon 於 10-1-8 17:34 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-1-8 20:41 |只看該作者
我仔五歲開始學,在栢X單對單,到現在八歲二級及還是很喜愛去彈.

3#
發表於 10-1-8 22:30 |只看該作者
I would suggest individual learning. Teachers can adjust the progress according to the children.

4#
發表於 10-1-8 23:14 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 10-1-9 12:02 |只看該作者
有心讓孩子學鋼琴的話,第一樣不用考慮,除非只是讓孩子開心地玩玩。
單對單是基本要求,還要看你找到甚麼老 師,找能找到最好的,琴行沒其麼要求還可以,否則可免則免。
記得明年讓孩子考HKAPA的Pre-Junior,。

[ 本帖最後由 bebebe12345 於 10-1-9 12:06 編輯 ]
獨樂樂 - 自己聽音樂
眾樂樂 - 大家都快樂
三思而行、百折不回
日誌:https://www.edu-kingdom.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=90923

//www.edu-kingdom.com/?fromuser=bebebe12345

6#
發表於 10-1-9 13:09 |只看該作者
原帖由 bbAvalon 於 10-1-8 17:31 發表
My son is now 4 years 7 mths old.  I'm planning to let him to learn piano.

As a beginner without any experience of music course, which type of piano class is better?

(1) group basis (8 studens :1 te ...

Piano is definitely not meant to be taught in group lessons.  If your kid is the shy kind, it is even worst. One-to-one instruction is always best. Also, the instrument needs to be a real piano, not the eletronic ones.  If the class only has eletronic ones, be sure it is the one with weighted keys.

It will be best for you to talk to the teacher first to see if he or she has a personality that your kid can get along with.

7#
發表於 10-1-9 16:35 |只看該作者
我覺得單於單學琴會好D,因為小朋友到了陌生環境會好害羞。
單對單老師就可以用唔同的方法去引導小朋友。
而且老師亦可以了解小朋友多D,知道小朋友的性格、優點、缺點(不只是學琴),建立關係。
如果老師是好的,會同家長溝通,令家庭知道小朋友學琴的情況,家長老師互相配合,提升小朋友學習鋼琴的興趣。

8#
發表於 10-1-9 22:57 |只看該作者
Learning "music" from group at this young age has its advantages, but DO NOT expect to learn the "proper" technique, knowledge, and posture from these group lessons. It's only logical to think why. But having group lessons at this young age has it advantage that it is more fun, and interaction and playing all together sometimes can be a different experience than playing by yourself. Again, if the group lesson is lead by a very good teacher, then your child will benefit from it.

Private lesson of course, if the teacher is an effective one for your child, you will see much progress week after week. The challenge in teaching kids at this young age is training them to develop a habit of going to the piano to practice daily. (It doesn't matter how long, but as long as the child is willing to get to the piano and play) even 5 minutes is a big accomplishment.

Never force at this age..... develop motivation, interest, and the child MUST be aware "what exactly is his homework for this week?"

Good luck !

9#
發表於 10-1-11 16:06 |只看該作者
Thanks for all your advice.  

I think I will choose individual Piano learning class for my kid (4.5 years old).

I'm thinking to learn in the piano centre or private tutor's home.  Any recommendation in causeway bay?

Can anyone advise 柏斯 OK? 通利 only accept kids over 5 years old.  Or should I need to wait until kid is over 5 years old?

Thanks a lot.

10#
發表於 10-1-11 17:23 |只看該作者
每年3月APA的Open Day(今年好像是3月14日)去看一看,看看那些孩子的表演,面對面問問那些系主任,實實在在了解一下,或許對決定有所幫助!
獨樂樂 - 自己聽音樂
眾樂樂 - 大家都快樂
三思而行、百折不回
日誌:https://www.edu-kingdom.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=90923

//www.edu-kingdom.com/?fromuser=bebebe12345
‹ 上一主題|下一主題