我的小孩都是在香港出生的,咁是東南亞裔還是西南亞裔學生.....
會有家長唔比他們的小朋友和我的小朋友一起讀書嗎?!

原帖由 Bluestar 於 28/1/2010 10:48 發表
絕大部份係祖籍中國的中國小孩
(但唔知佢地用甚麼國家的passport)
有不少東南亞裔學生
共有超過四十多個不同國籍的學生

這有甚麼問題 ?
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

4#
發表於 10-1-28 11:33 |只看該作者
是的, 有不少東南亞裔的小朋友, 亦令到這這學校有著多元文化背景的特性. :D

5#
發表於 10-1-28 11:58 |只看該作者

國籍問題

wawa70,
One time, when my family joined the activity of nearby community center, I met my neighbor (2 children study in TSL). While the social worker promoted some future activities, my neighbor asked the similar question that " 是否有很多南亞裔學生 join the activities? "
In fact, I don't know why?
Maybe I share an experience that when my family played in the Olympic garden near OLYMPIC II, I saw a group of 南亞裔中學生 (of course not TSL student).  They were drinking wine and smoking. A boy made V V at the corner of the flower bed.
I complain to secuity officers and they just told them to go away.
However, I don't mean that 南亞裔 is not good. I do respect the others.
[/url]][url=http://lilypie.com][/url]

6#
發表於 10-1-28 12:42 |只看該作者
我住在學校附近, 故此經常會見到旁邊及附近幾間學校的學生, 在陳守仁後面的富榮花園有一間李國寶中學, 這間中學和陳守仁非常相似, 有為數不少的南亞裔學生, 但我從沒有見到一個疑似壞學生, 經常在街上及奧海城內見到他們的學生, 都是非常的守紀律, 非常斯文, 故此我亦會將這學校放入小女升中選擇之一.

題外話, 小女本是三年級的插班生, 預計初初返學時一定會遇到不少問題, 因為簡單如學校洗手間都不知在那裡, 亦不知道香港學校上課的情況及要求等等 (她以前都是坐在地下上課的), 故此真的為她担心, 不料上學不到三幾天, 班內一位女同學 (亦即剛才我曾說住在東涌而自己坐鐵路返學放學的小朋友) 知道我女女是新同學, 主動和我女女交朋友, 並無論什麼時間都儘量走在一起, 小女很快便溶合了香港學校生活, 這位女同學功不可沒, 我是真的衷心多謝她. 雖然她已經舉家去了英國一年多, 但我們 (小女及我自己) 一直有和她聯繫, 包括 net meeting 及打電話等. 這位樂於助人, 經常掛著笑臉, 亦非常獨立的女孩子正是一位南亞裔人士.

小女現時在陳守仁最要好的同學幾乎全是東南亞裔學生, 不時參與她們的生日派對, 我對此只有高興.  :D

7#
發表於 10-1-28 13:12 |只看該作者
i have got a similar case!!! however, in my case, they are secondary local hong kong students.

原帖由 tomcathui 於 28/1/2010 11:58 發表
wawa70,
One time, when my family joined the activity of nearby community center, I met my neighbor (2 children study in TSL). While the social worker promoted some future activities, my neighbor asked ...
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

8#
發表於 10-1-28 13:25 |只看該作者
原帖由 flostangraphy 於 10-1-28 13:12 發表
i have got a similar case!!! however, in my case, they are secondary local hong kong students.

我都有類似情況, 想當年, 係好多好多年前, 我在澳洲讀 High School Certificate 嗰時, 在校外讀中文, 班上有位來自香港的同學, 我聽到他和其他學生講想搵份 part time, 我係唔識佢嘅, 但我自己走去同佢講話可以介紹份工俾佢, 之後一齊做 part time, 自始一直二十幾年來都是非常要好的朋友. :D

9#
發表於 10-1-28 13:33 |只看該作者

回覆 6# DaddyCool 的文章

daddy cool,
I have to say that I don't know which school that the bad students belong to. The date was 11-12-2008 as I took a photo to show to the secuity officer. In fact, even the secuity officer did not know where the students from.
BTW, I found that in Olympic garden,the secuity officer can not do anything when someone is smoking as they do not have the right to charge the smoking person. Sino only manage the garden but it is public area.
Finally, I do want my girl makse a good friend with different nationality
Do u know the banding of 李國寶中學?

10#
發表於 10-1-28 15:28 |只看該作者
原帖由 tomcathui 於 10-1-28 13:33 發表
daddy cool,
I have to say that I don't know which school that the bad students belong to. The date was 11-12-2008 as I took a photo to show to the secuity officer. In fact, even the secuity officer di ...

年青人做一些反叛的事情全世界都有發生, 自己都年青過, 最緊要係識得抽身.

據聞李國寶中學是一家 band 2 的學校.

11#
發表於 10-1-28 16:33 |只看該作者

回覆 10# DaddyCool 的文章

DaddyCool,
When I was little, the guys do such thing we called them 飛仔,飛女.
It was common when I was little.
Stan,
I understand your point. I only want the others know that why some parents does not like 南亞裔人士.
In fact, no one likes such behavior and do not llet your children see that.
I also want u know that the other women just took their children and went away. I was so brave that I do complain as there were at least 10 students (boys and girls).
Also, it is so bad to know that u has the same experience too.
BTW, wawa70 does not say anything???

12#
發表於 10-1-28 16:48 |只看該作者
原帖由 tomcathui 於 10-1-28 16:33 發表
DaddyCool,
Stan,
I understand your point. I only want the others know that why some parents does n ...

Yes, things changed.

When I was young/little, we wanted to keep our hair only a little bit longer, or wanted to wear boot cut jeans or pants with higher heel shoes, we were considered as 飛仔 or 飛女, I can remembered that my face was turned red like a tomato when first touched my girl classmate's hand

But this days, as you wathch the news, young kids age 13 can be caught for taking drugs, young kids age 13 can be caught for having sex, this is absolutely horrible.

The performance of my daughter isn't good, and there is zero chance for her to get in a traditional reputable high school, but what I can do is to, from time to time, tell her the proper value to see and judge a thing.

13#
發表於 10-1-28 17:29 |只看該作者
i'm totally agree!!
i just want to point out that such bad behavior occur to any young people no matter what color of their skin or area they come from.
the fact that we should judge base on the behavior other than label the type of people.

the experience i had was not that bad actually. they was staying in the children playground facilities and not letting children play in the area, talking in slang and throwing rubbish anywhere.
i simply asked them to go away, and insist they should go even they ignore me, until they finally found me unsupportable and go.  
i didn't even need to lose my temper as i know i was the one who has reason.

原帖由 tomcathui 於 28/1/2010 16:33 發表
DaddyCool,
Stan,
I understand your point. I only want the others know that why some parents does n ...

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-1-28 18:03 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

14#
發表於 10-1-28 17:32 |只看該作者
sorry to add...
still, i see more hong kong 飛仔,飛女... than 南亞裔 飛仔,飛女....
    -Steve Jobs-

15#
發表於 10-1-28 21:08 |只看該作者

bad behavior

daddycool,
I support you, don't be give up.
Stan,
Where is the place there are many many philiplines on Sunday?

16#
發表於 10-1-29 09:27 |只看該作者
tomcat,
There are on average around 140,000 Filipinos in Hong Kong. On Sundays, one can usually encounter a large number of Filipino maids gathered at various spots in Central, including the ground floor of the HSBC Hong Kong headquarters building.

However, With an estimated population of about 92 million people, the Philippines is still the place there are most Filipinos, even on Sunday.

原帖由 tomcathui 於 28/1/2010 21:08 發表
daddycool,
I support you, don't be give up.
Stan,
Where is the place there are many many philiplines on Sunday?
    -Steve Jobs-

17#
發表於 10-1-29 12:47 |只看該作者

回覆 16# flostangraphy 的文章

stan,
I am just joking.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題