搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 Repeat K2?
發新帖
查看: 2377|回覆: 2
go

[聽/語障] Repeat K2? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-26 16:46 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My daughter (60db for both ear) study at normal kindergarden (K2) but she is not good at expression and pronunciation.  No problem on school homework and social life.  However Suen Mei said she is better to repeat K2 as her language only reach K1 standard.

Ay child have the same experience?  Do they feel happy or unhappy.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-3-9 20:34 |只看該作者
It must be a hard decision. Parents might have hard feeling about their kids repeating. I have some opinion on this matter. I think if you agree with letting your kid to repeat in kindergarten, K2 will be the best timing, because if she repeats in K3, the kid will feel bad when all her classmate graduate but her, it is easier to explain to her for repeating K2.

As you know if the kid can develop their speech and communication skill well at their early stage, they will have more confidence. Confidence is a very important element for kid, especially for kids with hearing problem.

So before you make your decision, please consider the followings:
1.. Do you agree that she is not good at expression and pronunciation?
2..Imagine how she will behave and how much you expect her to improve in one year.
How will she behave and cope with K3 with the existing development, and how she will behave and cope with K3 and even primary 1 with repeating K2 in the coming year.

If you don’t think there is any difference, then don’t repeat, if you think her confidence will certainly improve and behave much more mature with the improvement in speech and communication, and believe that she will cope better, then consider about the suggestion of repeating K2.

Hope that I am not too long-winded.

原帖由 jc311214 於 10-2-26 16:46 發表
My daughter (60db for both ear) study at normal kindergarden (K2) but she is not good at expression and pronunciation.  No problem on school homework and social life.  However Suen Mei said she is bet ...

3#
發表於 10-3-15 16:45 |只看該作者
Thanks for your reply!
I am ready to let her repeat K2.  However, her kindergarden may not have seat to let her repeat.  That mean I need to change her to another school.  However, my younger daughter will entry to the same kindergarden as K1 at the coming Sep.  If I change elder sister to other school, I should change the younger one also.  I try to find kindergarden at Tsuen Wan for them but all of them are full.  
Thus, they need to study at difference school.  I do not want this but no choice.
Life is full of suprise and hopefulness.  I do my best and God will do the rest.  I will apply the seat first, hopefully, there will have a miracle.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖