搜索
教育王國 討論區 啟思小學 啟思定啟基好?
發新帖
查看: 7804|回覆: 11
go

啟思定啟基好? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-5 01:40 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
如題... 小女現就讀傳統名校小學低年級, 但功課追唔上, 壓力又大。 考慮轉到啟思或啟基, 希望能重拾自信和喜歡學習,請賜教邊間好些。 謝謝!
   1    0    0    0
mimia

2#
發表於 10-7-8 14:51 |只看該作者

回覆 1# mimia810 的文章

我果女都入左一間傳統名校的kinder....都有d擔心第日上左小學會吾開心.....你可以分享下你女兒的問題嘛? 真的好多功課做嗎?

3#
發表於 10-9-13 23:14 |只看該作者

回覆 1# mimia810 的文章

Both of them are happy teaching methods. $$ is the big difference. Creative  P.1 is $6,000 school fee (lunch$400, bus$900). High language quality ; with good secondary back up + 95% band-one secondary sch(kln Tong 校網)

4#
發表於 10-10-19 16:13 |只看該作者
Dear Janetwisdom,

I have participated in the interview for 2011-12, I am thinking of sending my daughter to 啟思. Your child is here or not? If so, can you share more on your experience of being a mom, are you satisfied with the education curriculum and your child's development here?

Thank you very much

5#
發表於 10-10-24 22:24 |只看該作者
原帖由 janetwisdom 於 10-9-13 23:14 發表
Both of them are happy teaching methods. $$ is the big difference. Creative  P.1 is $6,000 school fee (lunch$400, bus$900). High language quality ; with good secondary back up + 95% band-one secondary ...

Hi Janetwisdom

I went to Creative school last Saturday, I found their Chinese standard is much higher than English.  Can you let me know more about their English standard ? Because this is also my concerns.  On the other hands, their moral education that I appreciated most.  

Thanks to share.

6#
發表於 11-3-9 13:22 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

7#
發表於 11-9-6 10:24 |只看該作者
I want to know as well!!

Are the Chinese taught in Mandarin? I found their Chinese text book is better than local curriculum..

My son's school teach Chinese in Mandarin, but their curriculum is very "cantonese", thus, painful for dictation!!

8#
發表於 11-9-6 13:43 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

9#
發表於 11-9-6 13:59 |只看該作者
Hi motherotk,

My son used to study in one of the tradional school, they teach Chinese in mandarin started the 3rd term of P1, I found that Dictional is really pain in the neck!!!  Me and my son was really suffered!!!  

原帖由 motherotk 於 11-9-6 10:24 發表
I want to know as well!!

Are the Chinese taught in Mandarin? I found their Chinese text book is better than local curriculum..

My son's school teach Chinese in Mandarin, but their curriculum is very ...

10#
發表於 11-9-6 14:52 |只看該作者
Thanks for both your replies..

My son is in TSL, the English curriculum is good, but their Chinese curriculum, though is said to be the Mandarin version, the quality of the writings in the curriculum is really poor, using the Cantonese mentality to write the curriculum..

I hope my daughter at this school, using the existing Chinese curriculum will continue to keep on her Mandarin learning inherited from her kindergarten learning...

May the parents of older kids at this school with Mandarin curriculum give more comments and advice on their teaching?

I focuse seriously on my kid's Chinese learning, with the good foundation in Chinese, she will be able to learn a second and third language, I hope...

11#
發表於 11-9-6 15:14 |只看該作者
Hi YamaBB,
I know how painful is dictation for certain kids. My daugher is also not the kind of kids that will survuved through dictation learning. But I believe learning can be using diverse methods, so I wish your son will benefit from different kinds of learning in this school.

I am still exploring the learning methods of my daughter and how this school will help to support her.

Sometimes kid's potential will explod oneday and give your a surprise.
原帖由 YamaBB 於 11-9-6 13:59 發表
Hi motherotk,

My son used to study in one of the tradional school, they teach Chinese in mandarin started the 3rd term of P1, I found that Dictional is really pain in the neck!!!  Me and my son was r ...

12#
發表於 11-9-6 15:27 |只看該作者
Hi motherotk,

Yes, I totally agreed with you.

原帖由 motherotk 於 11-9-6 15:14 發表
Hi YamaBB,
I know how painful is dictation for certain kids. My daugher is also not the kind of kids that will survuved through dictation learning. But I believe learning can be using diverse methods, ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題