搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 幼稚園面試訓練班
發新帖
查看: 2632|回覆: 13
go

幼稚園面試訓練班 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-31 12:00 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本來想報bb care的interview訓練班,點知full了。請問有冇媽咪可以介紹其他較好的訓練班給我呢? thanks!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-9-5 18:17 |只看該作者
Methodolist Church in Wanchai. Sure Win Interview Class. 8 Sept starts registration. Good teacher & useful.

3#
發表於 10-9-6 23:31 |只看該作者
thanks for your information. Is it suitable for Pre-nurseary interview?

[ 本帖最後由 colin0409 於 10-9-6 23:44 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 10-9-9 23:15 |只看該作者
It is for applying K1. There is no interview course for N1 ga

N1 interview do not expect baby to do much.

5#
發表於 10-9-29 23:33 |只看該作者
In my opinion, no need to waste money for the interview class if you are applying PN.
My experience is that they usually monitor the kids reaction and most impt thing is that the kid doesn't cry.

Since most of the kids at 1-1.5 year old cannot perform anything and cannot even speak, so they will not really interview the kid.  I think the teacher may ask the parent some questions instead.

That is my experience.

6#
發表於 10-9-29 23:35 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

7#
發表於 10-9-30 01:19 |只看該作者

回覆 2# BethMarc 的文章

What questions ususally ask parents for N1 interview?

8#
發表於 10-9-30 09:55 |只看該作者
Victoria Interview (same for big B & small B although interview month is different)

1. Free Play: six babies go into classroom with one parent - free play while there are a few tables of toys for 15 minutes - warm up & teacher will observe the baby & parent relationship- one Englisht teacher & one Chinese teacher - each teacher may go & ask simple questions with the baby individually e.g. put the toy into the cup,  give mommy ,etc, depending on the baby's ability.

I think they will see if baby will cry, any interest in the toy & know how to play, listen to mom's instruction or if baby is out of control, running around or attentive to toys, etc.

2. Story telling - ask baby to sit in the mat corner & teacher read a short story - ask the baby to point to eyes & nose, etc during the story time.

- Here some babies are not attentive, don't want to sit there, don't look at the teacher & don't listen at all - maybe their parents don't read story at home, some sit propertly and some almost ly down on the floor.

3. Music - ask baby to move forward to another corner of the room and play music - ask baby to come forward to teacher to get the bell (some are too shy and don't come forward) & dance (only one girl dance at that time - all boys just standing there like a rice).
4. At last teacher go to ask each baby to take a finger puppet from her hand with five puppets - see if the baby can choose and take one puppet (some baby turn their face away and don't want to take the puppet - they are afraid of strangers).

Then interview ended - it took 30 minutes.

Keenmind Interview - 5-10 minutes

Also Free Play on table & ask parents what language used at home, then story telling -ask babies to point eyes and nose etc.
& Dance with music.

So in short I suggest parents to train baby to point features in the face, dance with music, ready stories at home & go out to meet more strangers. Most important is no crying when entering new place - the parents who accompany interview should be close to the babies.

9#
發表於 10-9-30 13:16 |只看該作者
原帖由 GAT 於 10-9-30 09:55 發表
Victoria Interview (same for big B & small B although interview month is different)

1. Free Play: six babies go into classroom with one parent - free play while there are a few tables of toys for 15  ...

haha.. so funny... "all boys just standing there like a rice"......

10#
發表於 10-9-30 23:44 |只看該作者

11#
發表於 10-10-1 00:02 |只看該作者
GAT, Thanks for your sharing!!!

[ 本帖最後由 trabb 於 10-10-1 00:03 編輯 ]

12#
發表於 10-10-1 20:33 |只看該作者
Welcome!

Let me share the interview with Think also:

1. Parents & babies go inside the classroom where there are 5-6 tables - each with one Chinese teacher. Baby sit on their own chair (some baby need parent carriage and cannot sit on the chair & some cry when entering the room)

2. Teacher ask simple questions to parent like who take care baby at home, what language use at home.

3. Teacher give some toys to baby & see them play - blocks, cars, etc, & observe their reaction - e.g. afraid of strangers or not, can they play with little fingers, etc.

4. Finish very quickly and ask parents to another room - see their N1 books and introduce their playgroup.

13#
發表於 10-10-1 20:35 |只看該作者
In my opinion, having joined playgroup should better equip the baby for N1 interview - e.g. have experience in story telling, dancing and meeting strangers.

14#
發表於 10-10-2 19:54 |只看該作者
‹ 上一主題|下一主題