搜索
教育王國 討論區 備戰大學 會考狀元是在哪裏學英文的?
發新帖
查看: 3422|回覆: 5
go

會考狀元是在哪裏學英文的? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-11 18:36 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My son is a form 1 student. I find that the English syllabus in Primary and secondary school is quite different. And now he is experiencing some learning problems, but i don't know how to help him. Would anyone suggest where and how those elite students in HKCEE learn English? Private tutors or learning centre?
   0    0    0    0
s

2#
發表於 10-9-22 02:19 |只看該作者
希望可以幫到你...

我見你的語氣應該覺得子女英文的能力不是好差,而是不夠好吧。
我覺得如果學生根本不到5*/5**的英文水平,那我認為大型補習社幫不到他們奪a了。因為奪a的精英是有好豐富的英文文法知識和詞彙,並且有良好的言語邏輯。而大型補習社大部份時間是教答題方法。(無可厚非,基本功從來都不吸引,學生會悶走的,而且用的時間要求太多...)
所以要子女有機會奪a,要有豐富的英文文法知識和詞彙和言語邏輯。
詞彙要由習慣-用,看和讀英文得來。
文法和言語邏輯就要思考出來。
好多時名校學生都會有好好的英文成績,但又不是人人會有a,分別在那?好多學生的英文文法是由習慣中學到的,用得多就習慣要這樣講那樣寫。不過他們不能答你為何這樣是對,那樣是錯。了解文法可以幫助英文長期的成長。
言語邏輯就更加是觀察和思考出來,有多少學生會明白學語文是思考出來的...
回應你會考狀元的英文在哪裏學反來:
大部份是自己多閱讀多運用,先使他們有高水平知識,之後有人教他們答題的技巧,不過是否a就是看他做得有幾盡(在a-level ue, a的人數是2左右%)
如果你子女的英文水平不太高,我想你要找位英文老師長時間要他浸淫在英文的世界中。當然要用的金錢就...
上列的睇法是我過幾位九,十A的學生的感覺,他們根本就十分聰明,不是別人教反來的。
但如果你要求的是高分而不是最高分,那就總有點辦法的。

3#
發表於 10-9-22 10:27 |只看該作者
原帖由 sweetsweetmom 於 10-9-11 18:36 發表
My son is a form 1 student. I find that the English syllabus in Primary and secondary school is quite different. And now he is experiencing some learning problems, but i don't know how to help him. Wo ...

在香港,奪A係好困難嘅,除了要有實力外,准備很重要,准備得好,臨埸發揮都會較好,奪A機會才高。但英文,除實力、准備外,心理、運氣都很重要。以會話卷來說,一組3、4人,如遇到其余都唔講嘢,或霸曬会話時間的,都幾頭痛。詅聽卷太易太慢,好易令人分神。閱讀卷,又淺易了很多,估計要很高分才A,适合細心的孩子。

4#
發表於 10-9-23 03:50 |只看該作者
I'm a full- time tutor now teaching F.1-F.5 English.

From my point of view, F.1 - F.3 is a period when students find their ways to learn languages. I learned English through playing online games, surely with foreigners, which gave opportunities to chat with foreigners in English. That was my life from F.1 - F.4, playing games all day long. It did consolidate my English foundation and I got nearly straight A in CE English, juz writing got a B. The willingness to learn is the most important in English learning, in all. The game did interest me to learn the language.

F.1 to F.3 have a lot to learn in basic grammar items and sentence patterns. Having tutorial lessons in tutorial centres or private tutoring would both work but the main point is whether your son has got the interest to learn(if he does have the interest, there should be no need to attend those classes). Give him some time, it's still quite an early stage. Let him try, from a tutor point of view.

原帖由 sweetsweetmom 於 10-9-11 18:36 發表
My son is a form 1 student. I find that the English syllabus in Primary and secondary school is quite different. And now he is experiencing some learning problems, but i don't know how to help him. Wo ...

5#
發表於 10-9-26 00:32 |只看該作者
Thank you for all your responses. All of you are like experts. The advice you gave me is very useful and detailed. I guess some of you are secondary school teachers, right?

Actually, my son's English standard is OK. When he was still in his primary school, I was his private tutor. However, as he is getting older and older, I find that what I can help and offer to him is becoming less, cos I'm not an expert in English. If he goes on like this, I see no breakthrough and I think he could only get 'C' in public exam. So I am eager to know where those elite students learn English after school.

I considered to find a NET teacher for my son, but now I give up, cos it will be quite expensive, and most important is it may not worth the money. Maybe I am just worry too much, but seeing all parents around me are trying all means to push their children, I can't help myself from fear of lagging behind.
s

6#
發表於 10-9-28 09:56 |只看該作者

回覆 1# sweetsweetmom 的文章

想英文好 , 真的要他多看 , 多寫和多讀 , 如他有興趣睇書 , 任佢買佢想睇的 , 千奇唔好嫌貴唔買 , 多睇書一定比出外補習更好 .
‹ 上一主題|下一主題