用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Understanding School Curriculum - Exchange Worksheet ...
發新帖
查看: 1292|回覆: 4
go

Understanding School Curriculum - Exchange Worksheets [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-18 09:03 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear Parents  

I am in the process of understanding school curriculum for my my younger daughter, to see if the school is suitable to her by looking at actual worksheets of the school - as this may be part of the reality of the school curriculum.

Can anyone of you can provide one or two examples of Chinese and English worksheet of P1 or P2 for my reference? Can you PM me?

In exchange, one of my kids is attending PLKTSL, if you want to have these worksheets, I can pm to you as well.

Thank you very much for your help.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-10-18 09:12 |只看該作者
I would like to understand both private, direct subsidy and government run schools, e.g.

Private or subsidy - non-lucky draw school
1) 播道
2) 培僑書院
3)港大同學會小學
4)香港浸會大學附屬學校王錦輝中小學
5) 九龍真光中學(小學部)
6) 啟思小學
7) 九龍塘宣道小學

Government run - lucky draw school

1) 九龍塘官立小學
2) 協恩中學附屬小學
3) 瑪利諾修院學校(小學部)
4) 嘉諾撒聖家學校(九龍塘)

Or others outside girl school or outside Kowloon Tong district just for reference to understand how the school run its curriculum.

I can provide test papers and worksheets of PLKTSL for your reference in exchange.

Thank you very much

3#
發表於 10-10-18 09:19 |只看該作者

4#
發表於 10-10-18 10:29 |只看該作者
You do not understand why, let me tell you why?

1) I have been going through the application process and my daughter's interviewing process as well as attending the school seminar and browsing the school website as well as talking to parents informally, yet I found that there are inconsistencies in some schools about their philosophy and their actual /real "philosophies of education" behind through their interview process, I found that through reading the worksheets you understand more on the philosophies and the actual currioculum they are actually targeting on..

2) The second reason: By looking at their design and format of worksheet, I can understand more how much they understand child development and understand how they tune in the needs of children at this stage..

原帖由 Yanamami 於 10-10-18 09:19 發表

5#
發表於 10-10-19 11:11 |只看該作者
功課的確比較簡單直接去了解間學校的深淺程度...  如培橋小一都係只教 1x + 1x 的數...

你就知d數有幾好 (只係講小一)...

不過, 只係小一二, 又可以睇到幾多呀 ?  唔同要睇到小六或中六 ???

另外, 讀書環境同氣氛都好重要...

所以功課習作只可參考下...  不能定奪, 邊間合適你個小朋友.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題