用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 Ian:有關西九校車一問(am route)?
發新帖
查看: 1359|回覆: 5
go

Ian:有關西九校車一問(am route)? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-2-22 18:47 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
剛剛打去冠忠,問有關西九龍會否有 am 校車線,個職員(周小姐)答唔會有噃!
我再問佢,乜依家 pm 唔係有校車線咩?佢話冇喎!

Ian,請問你係唔係個職員攪錯左呀?
   0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 11-2-22 20:09 |只看該作者
Ummm.....  I cannot answer for her wor.....  may be she misunderstood you are talking about another kindergarten/ school?

Anyway, the Kowloon routes this year are on trial basis as there are only enough demand for pm classes.  Whether they can become available on both am & pm, is really depends on the school bus company's decision (likely a commercial one, to see if profitable).

原帖由 natnatkk 於 11-2-22 18:47 發表
剛剛打去冠忠,問有關西九龍會否有 am 校車線,個職員(周小姐)答唔會有噃!
我再問佢,乜依家 pm 唔係有校車線咩?佢話冇喎!

Ian,請問你係唔係個職員攪錯左呀? ...

3#
發表於 11-2-22 23:09 |只看該作者
Ian 多謝你的回覆。

我不明白冠忠如何統計西九線有多少人數需要乘坐校車,才決定是否成立該線?

我打電話去,原本想留下個人資料,若成到西九線的話就聯絡我,但周小姐的意思是指9月開學是沒有西九線的。

請問你聽到的版本是否這樣?還是要等到5/6月,再致電冠忠查詢?

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 11-2-22 23:20 |只看該作者
If you had gone through the experience I had to collect the demand.....  you won't want to know how difficult it could be.  It is because each families have very different priority and concerns.

At the end, just like the note as stated on the acceptance note, we as parents will need to have plan to arrange for transportation, with or without the school bus arrangement in the Kowloon side.  It was a bonus to many of us this year but whether Kwoon Chung will continue this service is still an unknown to me.

Last year at this point of time, Kowloon route is still just a dream talk.  Will have a clearer picture in coming weeks.

原帖由 natnatkk 於 11-2-22 23:09 發表
Ian 多謝你的回覆。

我不明白冠忠如何統計西九線有多少人數需要乘坐校車,才決定是否成立該線?

我打電話去,原本想留下個人資料,若成到西九線的話就聯絡我,但周小姐的意思是指9月開學是沒有西九線的。

請問你聽到的版本 ...

5#
發表於 11-2-23 00:04 |只看該作者

回覆 4# iantsang 的文章

Ian,

Thank you very much for your information.  Just wonder if I can render any assistance to you in order to gather parents on west kowloon side to make the dream come true.  Say ask parents to post here to gather some demands first and then try to contact other parents.

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 11-2-23 00:27 |只看該作者
Hi natnatkk,

Thank you very much for initiating this.  It would be wonderful to have more parents involved early.

The issue here is this will involve personal information required to be provided so parents who want to participate will need to take note of.

If there are anything I can help in the process, please do let me know.  I will help to pass the information back to Kwoon Chung once they are available.

Ian

原帖由 natnatkk 於 11-2-23 00:04 發表
Ian,

Thank you very much for your information.  Just wonder if I can render any assistance to you in order to gather parents on west kowloon side to make the dream come true.  Say ask parents to post ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題