搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 US boarding school - physical exmination forms
發新帖
查看: 4124|回覆: 14
go

US boarding school - physical exmination forms [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-5-10 20:12 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I have received the health forms from my daughter's school, e.g. Physical examination form (to be completed by health provider).

Does anyone know where are these services in Hong Kong??

Please help. Million thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-5-11 10:39 |只看該作者
I bring the health form to my doctor & he will arrange examination if necessary.

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 11-5-13 10:12 |只看該作者
原帖由 myip1995 於 11-5-10 20:12 發表
I have received the health forms from my daughter's school, e.g. Physical examination form (to be completed by health provider).

Does anyone know where are these services in Hong Kong??

Please help ...

i want to find US boarding school info. Can u pm me some websites for good US boarding schools? Is there any ranking info? thanks.

4#
發表於 11-5-15 14:17 |只看該作者
My cousin now study F4 and will go to US, I know that she applied private school thru 1 agent and their services very good because it provide English Intensive training and exam in their centre.  The group also provde US 24 hrs emergency services for the student.
If you want contact, please leave yr pm.

5#
發表於 11-5-15 22:39 |只看該作者

回覆 2# Elem 的文章

You can visit www.boardingschoolreview.com for US private school information. My daughter went over to US last year after she finished F3, and we didn't apply via agent.

6#
發表於 11-5-16 16:39 |只看該作者
yes but some trouble on school application procedure and they always late feedback so finally my aunt applied thru agent.

7#
發表於 11-6-2 23:14 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

8#
發表於 11-6-15 14:26 |只看該作者
Suggest not to go through agent, if possible. Unless parents do not know English.

My son applied both via agent and by myself. The school referred by agent rejected my son's application. The high schools (all are better than the one referred by agent) applied by myself accepted my son.

9#
發表於 11-6-26 14:36 |只看該作者

回復 1# kkbbkk 的帖子

Totally agree! Plenty of good US high schools are not represented by agents in HK. you can apply via SSAT common application. easy.

10#
發表於 11-6-30 18:31 |只看該作者
Dear kkbbkk

Please check pm. Thank you!

11#
發表於 11-7-1 02:21 |只看該作者

回覆 luima 的文章

回覆 luima 的文章

You can visit www.boardingschoolreview.com for US private school information. My daughter went over to US last year after she finished F3, and we didn't apply via agent.
Dear Luima,
I am preparing to apply USA boarding school F4 for my son for 2012 Sept entry.
Pls share how your daughter's performed when she started at F4 at USA boarding school, as most overseas students start at F3. Was your daughter adapt and catch up easily last year ? Was there any problems in getting along with others for a new comer ? pls adv.
Many thanks.

12#
發表於 11-7-2 10:40 |只看該作者

回復 1# fungsiufong 的帖子

It's still OK if your son is entering Grade 10 (F4) since he can have time to adapt. When my daughter started school, she felt miserable for the first month as she is the only new student in her hall, and she's quite timid to make friends. But after the first month, everything's fine. The houseparent will also arrange regular hall meetings to allow the new students to mingle with the old. As for the academics, she could also catch up quite easily. Her English also improves a lot as it's a whole "English" enviornment -- even the students from mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong are all eagar to use English as medium when they gather together.

I would not, however, suggest to enter as Junior (Grade 11 - F5) because the kid has to adapt to new enviornment as well as to handle all SAT tests at the same time.

If you want to enter for Sept 2012, start searching schools now and enrol for SSAT and Tofle. The application deadline for most schools is mid to late January, but SSAT test only runs 6-8 times per year in Hong Kong. So get ready! Pls. also check PM.

13#
發表於 11-7-6 16:01 |只看該作者

回復 10# savoy 的帖子

Savoy,

Pls check pm

14#
發表於 11-7-30 20:04 |只看該作者
I personally did not go through agent when applying for my son togotothe boarding schools inUS/Canada. We applied them by ourselves all along.Besides, the boarding schools we have applied for are those most elite schools, and for the agent they are too hard to be accepted.

15#
發表於 11-8-1 16:55 |只看該作者
My daughter went to United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service for body check and immunization. The fee is about 1000-1500 (including lab reports for blood test, urine test, chest x-ray, chick pox vaccination, typhoid vaccine, 腦膜炎 vaccine, Hepatis A+B mixed vaccine, etc). The service is pretty good and many people go there.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題