搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Joyful World International Nurery & Kindergarten
發新帖
查看: 6131|回覆: 6
go

Joyful World International Nurery & Kindergarten [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-10-27 15:00 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any one know this Kindergarten - Joyful World International Nursery & Kindergarten??

Any Comments?
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-10-27 16:45 |只看該作者
My friend's daughter is studying prenursery there, pm session. Only less than 10 students in a class now! So the class size is just like a playgroup. My friend said the campus is small but new. So far I didn't heard her complain.

3#
發表於 11-10-27 16:50 |只看該作者

回覆 1# coeyyeung 的文章

荃灣個間 ? 有D Mama 講過唔係咁好既comments.

4#
發表於 11-10-27 23:04 |只看該作者
知唔知有咩唔好??

5#
發表於 11-10-27 23:19 |只看該作者
唔敢亂講,不過記得有家長遇過d唔愉快經歷,跟著間學校搵人黎扮家長sell學校,比人篤穿左。

6#
發表於 11-10-27 23:29 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

7#
發表於 11-10-28 12:56 |只看該作者

回復 1# CriticalPoint 的帖子

coeyyeung, I seriously considered this KG before but finally gave it up.  The points that I considered are below:

My biggest concern is that the "outdoor playground" is actually the 天井 of a residential building.  It is hard to say whether there would be any rubbish throwing down into this playground.  

Regarding the location, if you live in Tsuen King Circuit, Discovery Park or other nearby locations, then it is ok.  Otherwise, if there is no school bus, this can be a big issue.  I recall that the mini-bus does not stop right outside the KG.

Also, given the very small size of students in Joyful KG this year, I am not sure how much resources the KG would put in for the "other learning experience" of the students (such as outing, or invite external speakers e.g. policeman or kids psychologist).  I am afraid that the exposure of the kids would not be as good as in other established KG.

If you intend to let your kid to stay in Joyful KG from nursery to K3, another point to consider is the primary 1 admission support.  Being a very new KG with only a small number of students, I am just not sure how much support the KG would provide to students and parents for P1 interview and admission.

Regarding the syllabus, although the school teaches Mandarin, they do not teach 汉语拼音 for all years (even for K3).

The above is only my personal comments.  The best thing is for you to visit the KG yourself and discuss with the teachers and staff there.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖