用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 I C Station的繪畫班好嗎?請給予意見,謝謝! ...
發新帖
查看: 1722|回覆: 3
go

I C Station的繪畫班好嗎?請給予意見,謝謝! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-10-29 10:14 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問可有小朋友試過在I C Station上繪畫課?可否給一點評價?能提高小朋友的觀察力、觸角、繪畫技巧嗎?老師的質素如何?lo fung 要排n年,不想錯過小孩學習的黃金歲月,請各位幫忙!還有其他好的畫畫班嗎?(九龍區).Many many thanks.
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-10-29 14:06 |只看該作者
Hi, I can give u some advise.  My daughter is learning from there since in 2 years ago.  This is very good center for leaning drawing class.  They will teaching the very basic from 3 original colours - Red/ Blue & Yellow. From now, she can using this 3 original colours to mixed other colour that she wants. Like purpole/ orange/ pink etc.  And she has been in 2nd level from last year. And also has experience to have a chance for gallery at HK Cultural Center in 2011. I am highly to recommend to you. Tks.

3#
發表於 12-12-1 18:37 |只看該作者
My daughter (P.4) had art lessons from both Lo Fung and IC Station. She picked Lo Fung and did not continue at IC Station. Her comment is that she learned more about the drawing techniques at Lo Fung and the instructions given by the teachers are more clear and better. At IC Station, she said she enjoyed her classes too but they cannot be compared to Lo Fung. She commented that sometimes the teacher was boring at IC Station especially the one who teaches Chinese painting! LOL

4#
發表於 12-12-1 20:41 |只看該作者
hollisterneko 發表於 12-12-1 18:37
My daughter (P.4) had art lessons from both Lo Fung and IC Station. She picked Lo Fung and did not c ...
Lo Fung係好,又吾貴,但真係排N年。

之前有家長話而家Lo Fung無咁顛,我陪朋友去天后報名,個receptionist話排2、3年左右啦!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題