搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 小學慘痛經歷
查看: 12700|回覆: 164
go

小學慘痛經歷 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-1-16 08:47 |只看該作者

小學慘痛經歷

各位媽媽爸爸,我以前係黃大仙區一間人人都話係地區名校既小學讀,但我有個好慘既經歷!

一年級時,我班主任佢個時會physical ly+ verbally abuse學生嫁!如寫錯字時,會‘留’學生耳仔,重要係全班同學面前。重有,我唔知因為有一次唔聽話,我都唔記得係乜原因,我比呢個班主任隔開我同其他小朋友座,即係人地八個小朋友一group,我自己一個人一張

2#
發表於 05-1-16 09:03 |只看該作者

Re: 小學慘痛經歷

I think a lot of us have similar experience when we were young.  At that time, teachers could beat students, I remember the primary teacher beat my hand even I got 100 marks in dictation, because I forgot to ask my mom to sign on it, and I cried on my desk after that.

I also realised the large difference in studying and have my mind opened up after I studied in Canada University.  

I see that teachers nowadays seem to be kinder, though some of them are still very traditional.  But I still feel that the way of teaching in most local school now is very one-way, teachers won't allow students to speak up, don't mention doing presentations.  Students cannot develop self-confidence and self-motivation under such way of education.

Don't understand why those education authorities still allow schools using the old ways in teaching!

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 05-1-16 09:12 |只看該作者

sasa0717:

聽到你慘痛經歷我覺得自己真係好幸福,童年的事對我來說只消你生命中的一小部份點綴,好慶幸你去左外國讀書執得返,如果吾係赤柱分分鐘又多件,講笑咋舌,好希望你能如願入到教統局做到大大粒,可話事,改變教統策略令所有香港家長不用這麼惆悵及無助.

謝謝!

bettylam

4#
發表於 05-1-16 09:31 |只看該作者

WYmom
對呀,而家無beat students呢回事,已經好好多!

還有,以我現在的大學和以前中學的同學和其他朋友中,我發現到一些以前出身超級名小學的同學、如男女拔、瑪利曼、瑪利諾、聖羅撤,這班同學是對自己突別有信心嫁,不論是說英文方面好聽有英國口音外,他好們還很有leadership,可以領導得一個extracurricular club 好好嫁!我好佩服佢地個種自信心嫁!

5#
發表於 05-1-16 09:40 |只看該作者

bettylam
多謝支持,無錯,我以前真係唸過去赤柱…不過好彩無,因為我重有好多野未做,如做人阿媽啦,哈哈!見到呢度咁多媽媽,真係好羨慕呀:)!

我之前暑期返港都去過一間國際幼稚園做work experience啦,我學到睇到好多野。希望可以慢慢努力學上去、做上去啦。

6#
發表於 05-1-16 10:01 |只看該作者

sasa0717 寫道:
WYmom
對呀,而家無beat students呢回事,已經好好多!

還有,以我現在的大學和以前中學的同學和其他朋友中,我發現到一些以前出身超級名小學的同學、如男女拔、瑪利曼、瑪利諾、聖羅撤,這班同學是對自己突別有信心嫁,不論是說英文方面好聽有英國口音外,他好們還很有leadership,可以領導得一個extracurricular club 好好嫁!我好佩服佢地個種自信心嫁!

Agree, students of those famous school have high self-confidence as they are very proud of being students of those schools (DGS, MCS, LS, DBS, etc).  The schools train them with good English and good leadership skills.  Just wonder why can't other schools use similar methods.  Maybe you can help to improve after you join the EMB.  I also want to do something as well, however, I won't be able to do it as I don't have the working experience in the education field, so won't be recruited anyway. :-|

7#
發表於 05-1-16 10:17 |只看該作者

sasa0717 寫道:
個時覺得爸爸媽媽都係衰人,送我去咁既學校,又唔埋我。。

我覺得呢個係最大的問題所在。

8#
發表於 05-1-16 11:23 |只看該作者

呢d就係真正名校同扮名校 (or 屋村名校)既分別啦.     

WYmom 寫道:
Just wonder why can't other schools use similar methods.   

9#
發表於 05-1-17 11:15 |只看該作者

Dear sasa0717,

Thanks for your sharing.

anna_leung

10#
發表於 05-1-17 12:10 |只看該作者

"名校" 有得 "扮" 既咩?!

我只想告訴家長們,名校又好,唔係名校都好,入面一定有好同唔好既老師。!
以我現在的大學和以前中學的同學和其他朋友中,我發現到一些以前出身超級名小學的同學、如男女拔、瑪利曼、瑪利諾、聖羅撤,這班同學是對自己突別有信心嫁,不論是說英文方面好聽有英國口音外,他好們還很有leadership,可以領導得一個extracurricular club 好好嫁!我好佩服佢地個種自信心嫁!

咁, 是想講 家長唔好一味追逐名校 還是 一定要揀 "超級" 名校

11#
發表於 05-1-17 12:41 |只看該作者

sasa0717,

Your message recalls my childhood too. However, it was the other way around. I was quoted as an elite student for both primary school and high school. However, I didn’t enjoy it at all and I think I really wasted those of years just to achieve remarkable academicals.  I was trained as a good IQ but poor EQ person as in my mind was how to be the best without considering others feeling. Beating up others is my goal. So silly! Not until I went to study oversea and then realized what the meaning of ‘schooling’ is.

It is not hard to find that most of people work at EMB, their kids are studying at int’l schools (as they got subsidized from tax-payers). Why don’t they even have confidence in today’s educational reforms? Also, many of them are graduated from famous schools but how many of them care about the majority of HK citizens? I am looking forward that someone like you to take part of educational reforms soon.

Being a mom now, I would like my kids to have a reasonable IQ and a supreme EQ. I treasure nothing more than a big hug or a joyful laugh from my kids.

12#
發表於 05-1-17 19:58 |只看該作者

系我一定去學校打餐勁

13#
發表於 05-1-17 23:33 |只看該作者

八卦問下係咪黃大仙個間女校, 可否PM告知.

14#
發表於 05-1-18 00:07 |只看該作者

"名校" 有得 "扮" 既咩?!

我畢業個間米係‘份’嫁羅!係一間係香港有幾間分校既學校,但呢間係程度至底個間,派位至差個間羅。不過係掛住教會個名,人地米以為係名校羅。

咁, 是想講 家長唔好一味追逐名校 還是 一定要揀 "超級" 名校ㄚ

但其實,我主要都係想講小朋友讀書既心理情況,同埋家長參與既重要性。名唔名校,都要係返小朋友個本質。有家長幼稚園小學已送小朋友入名校,但成績唔店,升唔返直屬中學入band2中學,係年年都成績考尾尾既情況下長大,他程度都一定比屋村學校學生高,但心理情況:失去自信心。
學校又有老師會討壓成績比較差的學生。但都有小朋友在屋村學校畢業,升讀一級中學,但入到去又失去自信心,因為係呢間學校入面既學校個個都係小學部直升,程度高。
有一個case:上年還在讀預科時,中六來了一有女拔出身既同學(中一至中五),成績好好,但,嘩,D自閉行為嚇死人。她姐姐說她讀小學時不是這樣的。

所以,如果家長在小一時已清楚小朋友既資質,小朋友入讀到適合既小朋,便好了。其實,如果有乜乜IQ AQ測驗比家長知佢地小朋友既資質就好啦,好似而家有既‘優資’咁。我之前提那班出身超級名校既同學,是真的有資質,加上是biological approach 既 genetic inherited.

【orisun.com專訊】一項有關本港中小學生的心理素質研究顯示,在1,600多名受訪學生中,76%在不同程度心理素質有問題,當中2%的學生有抑鬱病,必須接受專業心理治療。負責研究學者認為,要先提升教師及父母的心理素質,學生的心理素質才可提高。

以上既結論可能比較主觀,不過都係我investigate過既結論。

15#
發表於 05-1-18 00:19 |只看該作者

It is not hard to find that most of people work at EMB, their kids are studying at int’l schools (as they got subsidized from tax-payers). Why don’t they even have confidence in today’s educational reforms?

之前係報紙定評論度,記得有個人都係咁樣話d高官。唔好話高官,公務員子女有subsidize,都走唔少啦!九月、聖誕d學生機位好‘爆’嫁!而家係英國搵間無香港人既boarding school都幾難,除非地點好遠啦。

16#
發表於 05-1-18 08:57 |只看該作者

sasa0717 寫道:
[quote]It is not hard to find that most of people work at EMB, their kids are studying at int’l schools (as they got subsidized from tax-payers). Why don’t they even have confidence in today’s educational reforms?

之前係報紙定評論度,記得有個人都係咁樣話d高官。唔好話高官,公務員子女有subsidize,都走唔少啦!九月、聖誕d學生機位好‘爆’嫁!而家係英國搵間無香港人既boarding school都幾難,除非地點好遠啦。
[/quote]

Yes, this is really very very unfair to us as taxpayers, we pay tax to subsidze civil servants' kids to international schools, but our own kids have to be sent to local schools by random lucky draw, and cannot receive high quality education as international schools!!!  Any protest for this??? :evil:

17#
發表於 05-1-18 10:44 |只看該作者

I think nowadays most well educated or open-minded parents will put their kids to intl schools or schools which follow that trend. I 've known so far in my office, most of my colleagues put their children to IS knowing all the pros and cons of the local educ sys. although one is still set on St. Paul Coed.

The discrepancies have been discussed in previous threads and is well covered. In a nutshell, IS will teach a child to be self-confidant, a better problem solver, more responsible ,and a team leader. There will be more interaction between students and teachers, text book is not bible anymore and most of all learning can be fun!

My old school, was a good school by old standard. But not until I studied abroad then I began to realize the shortcomings of local educ. sys. I do share a lot of pain in parents' heart of being confined by the system.

I remebered my chem. teacher, he came into our class and demand all his students will either have an A or B in SSEE. He wrote a textbook and said if we followed it word for word, we would get an A! We felt so lucky by that time! However, come to think of it today, I think the other way around.
該用戶已被刪除

18#
發表於 05-1-18 11:13 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

19#
發表於 05-1-18 11:25 |只看該作者

IS並非萬靈藥方,IS都有好有唔好,如果唔係,美國唔駛咁多父母寧願自己教都唔比仔女番學。

係香港可能會好少少,因為間間都係自負盈虧並收貴學費,學校唔敢太亂來。同時香港地好奇怪,講英文人地會另眼相看,我D細路已經意識到這種分別,所以越唻越少講中文。

20#
發表於 05-1-18 11:33 |只看該作者

I believe all civil servants have the right to send their kids to IS or any overseas schools, and I don't border, but the problem is why tax payers have to subsidize them in paying school fees?  we have already pay tax to invest a lot in local schools, so if civil servants do not choose local schools, they should pay those IS fees themselves.

All of us receive salary as compensation of work, and then pay for our kids' fees on our own expense.  So we pay tax, and if we send our kids to IS, there is not any tax deduction or subsidies, and we do not receive any benefits at all from govt.  So it this unfair?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題